ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Vote for the most despised Chief of all time.
Dee Ford 36 18.95%
Stupid Kicker 56 29.47%
Matt Cassel 19 10.00%
Scott Pioli 55 28.95%
Neil Smith 4 2.11%
Todd Blackledge 4 2.11%
Steven Nelson 3 1.58%
Marcus Peters 8 4.21%
Elvis Grbac 4 2.11%
Eric Berry 1 0.53%
Voters: 190. You may not vote on this poll
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>Vote for the Most Despised Chief Ever
Redbled 09:37 PM 04-13-2021
So we had many names to consider, but for simplicity I decided to just take the top 10 names in terms of number of nominations and vote on those, otherwise we are looking at a very large list which can water down the truly most despised Chiefs. Not only can we know our most hated Chief of all time, but I'd suggest making the top 4 vote getters our Mount Rushmore of Hate.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 03:51 PM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by Brody Wa:
Does stupid kicker = Lin Elliot? If so, stupid kicker should be replaced with Lin Elliot in the choice selection of this poll.
Keep that motherfucker's name out your mouth.
[Reply]
DTHOF 04:09 PM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by Scooter LaCanforno:
I'm guessing you never experienced Chiefs DC Greg Robinson.
Yes I did but I would still put old Bob ahead of him. The defensive talent Bob had against the bunch of nobodies Robinson had is stark.

Proof is that it took a new DC exactly one year to take arguably a lesser group to the SB. That defense Robinson had took years and lots of defensive draft picks to even get respectable.
[Reply]
Lzen 04:42 PM 04-16-2021
Eric Berry should not be on this list.
And why isn't Steve Bono listed?
[Reply]
cripple creek 07:05 PM 05-12-2021
jack del rio... dude sucker punched Otis Taylor back in the 80's player strike at arrowhead when, iirc, del rio, grunhard, and maybe others were out at the stadium looking to confront scab players
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:41 PM 05-12-2021
I would have voted Pissoli but he's never been a Chief, always a Patriot.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:59 PM 05-12-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Who the hell is voting for Eric Berry as their most despised Chief ever?

I know it didn't end the way we all wanted it to. But really?
The anti-Berry sentiment is confounding. He was a great player for a long time and came back from having fuckin cancer to play one of his best seasons. I was frustrated by his final season and the week-to-week shenanigans too, but making him out to be a villain is really weird.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:59 PM 05-12-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
The anti-Berry sentiment is confounding. He was a great player for a long time and came back from having ****in cancer to play one of his best seasons. I was frustrated by his final season and the week-to-week shenanigans too, but making him out to be a villain is really weird.
Eric Berry, when this team DESPERATELY needed him, quit on the fans, his teammates, and himself.

He gladly took 70 some odd million dollars, but somehow, he didnt "feel it in his spirit" or some fucking stupid god damn bullshit to get out there and help that clueless Bob Sutton defense.

He wouldnt get surgery to correct the problem, he wouldnt simply retire, no, he chose to be a 70 million dollar benchwarmer that looked like he lived under a fucking overpass, while looking bored to death to be there.

I wouldnt say I despise him, but I have little trouble saying fuck Eric Berry.

He was a game changer, and he quit on us.

Took every red cent of that contract though.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 01:38 AM 05-13-2021
Pioli easily. Hard to imagine a darker era of Chiefs football than with him around.
[Reply]
GayFrogs 02:58 AM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
Yep

Pretty hard to forgive the attitude in the end. I think a lot of it was Justin's influence on him.
Complacency had set in hard. If bob sutton were on the list I'd consider switching my vote. At least scott pioli indirectly brought in Reid and co.
[Reply]
Cheater5 05:01 AM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by cripple creek:
jack del rio... dude sucker punched Otis Taylor back in the 80's player strike at arrowhead when, iirc, del rio, grunhard, and maybe others were out at the stadium looking to confront scab players

Yeah, Del Rio also talked a little shit about his time with the Chiefs when he was the Raiders coach; I could look it up but it was a snide comment about KC being his worst experience as a player, or something like that.

Point of Clarification-- Grunhard wasn't a Chief yet during the 1987 strike, and was at Notre Dame. He was drafted in 1990.
[Reply]
Mike in SW-MO 05:57 AM 05-13-2021
I was primed to go Trzelle Jenkins.

But Stupid Kicker was a good substitute.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 07:47 AM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by Brody Wa:
Does stupid kicker = Lin Elliot? If so, stupid kicker should be replaced with Lin Elliot in the choice selection of this poll.
Punch yourself in the face until unconscious for writing its name.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up