ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Nzoner's Game Room>Who’s your most despised Chief ever?
Redbled 10:30 AM 04-11-2021
Poll coming later after nominations. I think I already know the winner but we will see.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:04 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
It would be easier to pick if it was all listed in an offseason poll tournament format.
It appears that the train has already left the station.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:07 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
In looking through the thread, and I feel like we have four categories:

1. The incompetent
2. The arrogant
3. The traitorous
4. The lazy

I bet scores are worse for the guys who register on two or more of these scales.
Factor in that we could've had Polamalu instead of the homophobic traitor LJ, and it makes his arrogant, incompetent, laziness that much more egregious.
[Reply]
cdcox 11:08 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by redhed:
Todd Blackledge
The whole "Won't draft a QB in the first round ever again" started after that bust.
I will never forgive Carl Peterson for that.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 12:01 AM 04-14-2021
probably Dale Carter. ive told this story before and yes there's a fine line between love and hate but whatever.

I fucking loved Dale Carter as a rookie. I got his rookie card and wrote him a letter telling him what a badass he was and how happy I was that he was a chief. I wasn't a dipshit so I even included a return envelope with a stamp.

dude never signed my card. never wrote me back. never even dropped my card into the mail to give back to me.

fuck Dale Carter 4 ever
[Reply]
|Zach| 12:03 AM 04-14-2021
Eric Winston maybe Ryan Sims.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 01:05 AM 04-14-2021
Nobody but me brings up Belcher. I guess it's a duh, or maybe we don't mention him out of respect for the two people he murdered. But seriously fuck, all the gun violence and fucking bullshit and nobody mentions him?He is the worst chief and then maybe Bam Morris. IDK. T
Y'all avoiding the issue and this thread sucks, 0/10 would not do again.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:47 AM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Very true, BUT I will NEVER FORGIVE THE KICKER WHO SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS! He's #1 on my list FOREVER! :-)
Bono/Marty are more to blame for that. You cant turn the ball over 4 times then one on special teams, then give the guy who should have started one series to try to save your ass and come within an inch of lake Dawson's fingertips of doing it.

The field conditions were almost impossible for a kicker. Field completely frozen, ball frozen. Colts kicker missed kicks too, he just got lucky on a little 26 yarder to get the margin of victory.

Watched that game over recently, Bono and Marty blew that game. If Gannon starts, his mobility alone keeps the offense on the field, and likely score a few tds. Certainly not take snap, look left, throw pick.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:13 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
Nobody but me brings up Belcher. I guess it's a duh, or maybe we don't mention him out of respect for the two people he murdered. But seriously ****, all the gun violence and ****ing bullshit and nobody mentions him?He is the worst chief and then maybe Bam Morris. IDK. T
Y'all avoiding the issue and this thread sucks, 0/10 would not do again.
"...out of respect for the two people he murdered..."

Those 2 people being himself and baby momma.

So, out of respect for...him?

Shut the fuck up, dipshit. Kill yourself with AIDS-laced HEET antifreeze cut with pure fentanyl in a full syringe to the general jugular area, thank you.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:41 AM 04-15-2021
Gotta be Pioli, hands down

Cassel is too easy a scapegoat, it’s not his fault he was put in that position... blame the POS responsible for it
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 08:41 AM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
"...out of respect for the two people he murdered..."

Those 2 people being himself and baby momma.

So, out of respect for...him?

Shut the **** up, dipshit. Kill yourself with AIDS-laced HEET antifreeze cut with pure fentanyl in a full syringe to the general jugular area, thank you.
IIRC, the girl was pregnant. So, that would be the two people referred to.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:58 AM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Gotta be Pioli, hands down

Cassel is too easy a scapegoat, it’s not his fault he was put in that position... blame the POS responsible for it
Yeah, Pioli was a bad person and well as a bad manager.

Cassel seemed like a good person who was a bad player.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 09:13 AM 04-15-2021
Eric Winston should be higher on everyone's list. That POS literally called our fanbase disgusting
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:45 AM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
Eric Winston should be higher on everyone's list. That POS literally called our fanbase disgusting
IIRC he was referring to anyone cheering for an injury not the fanbase in its entirety.

Personally I was cheering that ANYONE besides #7 was about to be under center. I never cheered Cassel getting hurt, i dont think anyone but maybe a select few did that.

The excitement was someone else playing qb, not that the man was injured. Injuries suck and are the worst aspect of the entire sport.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Up