ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Life Is Good
KurtCobain 07:49 PM 03-30-2021
Let's here some positive shit the people of Chiefs Planet got going on. Don't be afraid to share!

Love you all.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:21 PM 05-10-2021
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Update, it was a pain in the ass but I finally bought my plane ticket home. Flying out of Beijing on July 13th. It will be my first time setting foot on American soil since January 2020.
Welcome back!
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 10:24 PM 05-10-2021
I got bumped up to full time at work fuck yeah. Plus get friday saturday off which mean not dealing with idiots. Plus work 8 to 5 which mean i can get shit done after work.
[Reply]
DanT 12:49 AM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by DanT:
I have jogged over 2,400 miles since March 19, 2020, the first day of shelter-in-place for my county, and have lost about 60 pounds, eating healthier. I typically do 5 runs a week, at least 10.25 miles each. I will start going to Sunday mass again the week after this Easter, so my Sunday run will go down to a five-miler. Still, I am hoping to finish a virtual 3,521 mile run across the USA by Labor Day, if i can avoid injuries. I feel a lot more resilient and safe against COVID, which can be rough on heavier folks like me. I am glad I was able to get both of my Moderna shots in January.
I am happy to report that I completed the 3,521-mile Amerithon Challenge earlier this month...ended up about 80 pounds lighter, too! :-) Hopefully, I will keep most of it off, going forward. I did get one injury, tripping and falling hard when running the evening before that first Sunday returning to in-person Mass, but I just broke a tiny bit of finger bone and badly and likely permanently messed up a couple of finger joints. But that doesn't affect my jogging and is just a minor nuisance, all and all.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:21 AM 08-28-2021
August 28th is National Cherry Turnover Day!
[Reply]
F150 05:34 AM 08-28-2021
Have two excellent whitetail bucks showing up on trail cameras, I bad need to lose some pounds, I'm going Dove hunting next week with friends I've hunted with since 1980 and the Chiefs PreSeason look like team we have dreamed of forever.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 05:45 AM 08-28-2021
Two good things going on for me right now…

1) I’ve been really focusing on getting healthier as I approach 40. Been hitting the gym consistently for the first time in a decade. Down about 15 pounds since i started and feeling good!

2) I recently was head hunted for a gig that was going to offer me a huge (25 percent) raise. I didn’t want to take it, but still told my current gig about the offer. My work matched the offer to keep me.

Oh, and the twins started kindergarten and are loving it. So things around here are stellar!
[Reply]
burt 08:23 AM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Two good things going on for me right now…

1) I’ve been really focusing on getting healthier as I approach 40. Been hitting the gym consistently for the first time in a decade. Down about 15 pounds since i started and feeling good!

2) I recently was head hunted for a gig that was going to offer me a huge (25 percent) raise. I didn’t want to take it, but still told my current gig about the offer. My work matched the offer to keep me.

Oh, and the twins started kindergarten and are loving it. So things around here are stellar!
And don't forget, there is a new Dune movie coming, that looks pretty damn good.....
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up