ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Official Washington Football Club vs Cowboys thread
Deberg_1990 03:38 PM 11-26-2020
Big game. Whoever wins is in the drivers seat for the NFC East title!

Let’s go Alex!!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:19 AM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'll have to look it up but I'm pretty sure Smith has a winning record as the starter for the Redskins.
I read earlier that he's 8-5. Only WFT QB with a winning record since something absurd like 2002 or some shit.
[Reply]
Shields68 11:49 AM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Washington should do anything possible to get Trevor Lawrence. They would be unstoppable
Pretty sure with 4 wins that ship has sailed.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:52 AM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by Shields68:
I know that. That’s why I said ‘anything possible’ like a trade up.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:52 AM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by Shields68:

Yeah that’s a 2 team race & the loser gets Justin Fields.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:56 AM 11-27-2020
People aren’t giving Washington a shot against Pittsburgh. They can win that game.
[Reply]
Shields68 12:10 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
I know that. That’s why I said ‘anything possible’ like a trade up.
Guess I do not see the teams in the running trading the pick. I think they could offer Young and 3 firsts and still get turned down. They only hope is that the Jets have the pick and he absolutely refuses to sign with them. But even then I do not see Washington having the best offer when you have Jaguars at #2. They have to come out of the draft with a potential franchise QB, which means a top 2 pick.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:40 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
People aren’t giving Washington a shot against Pittsburgh. They can win that game.
How insane would it be if we had Alex to thank for opening up the door to a bye for us?
[Reply]
staylor26 12:46 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
How insane would it be if we had Alex to thank for opening up the door to a bye for us?
Kind of feels like destiny, right?
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:20 PM 11-27-2020
that would earn him a place in the Ring of Honor, so far as I'm concerned.
[Reply]
seamonster 05:44 AM 11-28-2020
Won't happen. Pittsburgh's one trick pony (quick passes) are enough to beat Washington. And Smith has no mobility. Which isn't a winning formula when playing the Steelers.
[Reply]
milkshock 07:25 AM 11-28-2020
ok so the 'Alex was great posters' coming out posters - revisionism at best. Sure if you are a franchise on your knees - ok we were when he arrived - and you want to get wins on the board - he will do that.

But lets not forget the fans forced a change at quarterback and that Mahomes was (possibly intentionally) drafted as the antidote to Alex's very obvious weakensess (propensity to checkdown, unable to lead the team from behind or score in a hurry)

If anything drafting Alex showed us what we 'dont' want from a QB, hence Mahomes.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:38 AM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by milkshock:
ok so the 'Alex was great posters' coming out posters - revisionism at best. Sure if you are a franchise on your knees - ok we were when he arrived - and you want to get wins on the board - he will do that.

But lets not forget the fans forced a change at quarterback and that Mahomes was (possibly intentionally) drafted as the antidote to Alex's very obvious weakensess (propensity to checkdown, unable to lead the team from behind or score in a hurry)

If anything drafting Alex showed us what we 'dont' want from a QB, hence Mahomes.
Please point me to anyone who is saying that Alex was great (at football). He's a great guy. He was good enough to drag the Chiefs out of the depths of despair. And we're all glad to have Mahomes instead.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:41 AM 11-28-2020
Please point me to anyone who is saying that Alex was great (at football). He's a great guy. He was good enough to drag the Chiefs out of the depths of despair. And we're all glad to have Mahomes instead.
Exactly.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:58 AM 11-28-2020
This.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:21 AM 11-28-2020
This ^^^
[Reply]
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Up