ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Should the Dallas and Detroit tradition be abandoned
Get rid of this stinker 85 70.83%
It’s a wonderful tradition we should keep 29 24.17%
I don’t know why the Gaz tradition lives on 6 5.00%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Should the traditional Thanksgiving games be abandoned?
Bob Dole 08:39 AM 11-26-2020
I think it’s past time to let this Cowboys/Lions Thanksgiving monopoly go to the NFL Films archive.

What day ye?

Poll on the way.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:50 PM 11-26-2020
CBS stroking Romeos cock. :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:59 PM 11-26-2020
Watson plays great against bad teams with nothing on the line. No pressure, throwing to wide-open receivers- he is amazing. Glad we didn't draft this guy-we never would have won a playoff game.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:00 PM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Both these teams are shitty.

Is Stafford mediocre because he’s mediocre or because never played with a good coach and staff?
Coaches and management. Stafford had everything you’d want in a QB, and the Lions organization wasted all of it.
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:05 PM 11-26-2020
Boomer correcting the dumbass next to him- it is PATRICK MAHOMES!
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:08 PM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Coaches and management. Stafford had everything you’d want in a QB, and the Lions organization wasted all of it.
Physically he has everything you want. Coaching aside, he's not very mentally tough or astute.
[Reply]
jettio 11:51 PM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Calm down Francis. God forbid someone post a football question to generate discussion on, you know, a football discussion forum.
I thought you found yourself a genie in a bottle and are trying to figure out what three wishes to make.

You should start more threads that start discussions that nobody in the NFL will give a flip about.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:57 PM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by jettio:

You should start more threads that start discussions that nobody in the NFL will give a flip about.
That literally covers this entire message board.
[Reply]
Hoover 12:18 AM 11-27-2020
never going to change

NFL makes bank off these games because there is nothing else on. Doesn't need to be a good game to make it work
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:30 AM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Physically he has everything you want. Coaching aside, he's not very mentally tough or astute.
This.
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:08 AM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
They gave us a T-day night game so stop whining.
I don't recall watching a game last night
[Reply]
Pointer19 07:47 AM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
never going to change

NFL makes bank off these games because there is nothing else on. Doesn't need to be a good game to make it work
Not to mention... if you play the snoozers on Thanksgiving and people are tuned in, you still have an audience tuning in on Sunday. If you played the best games on Thanksgiving, ratings on the Sunday noon Dallas and Lions games would be garbage.
[Reply]
SithCeNtZ 07:56 AM 11-27-2020
I think it should be a "winner stays" type of thing. Whoever wins gets to host the next year, until they lose. This makes things fun, because it gives you a reason to cheer for a game that might otherwise be meaningless. You'd be cheering for the Texans if they played the chiefs next year, as an example. It would also be a fun competition of "what team can hold the Thanksgiving streak the longest". And it solves the problem of having two crappy franchises hogging two spots through a decade where both aren't very good.
[Reply]
Bwana 09:20 AM 11-27-2020
Yes, mix it up and put some decent games out there on Thanksgiving.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 09:23 AM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by jettio:
I thought you found yourself a genie in a bottle and are trying to figure out what three wishes to make.

Do you work at being a moron, or is it just a gift? It’s not like I start very many threads. Piss off.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 10:10 AM 11-27-2020
Keep it like it is. As others have said...thanksgiving is happening.
Unless we are playing I usually don’t sit and watch anyway. Pure thanksgiving background.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up