ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Ravens/ Steelers moving to [Wednesday? Maybe? WTF knows?]
cmh6476 12:02 PM 11-25-2020
poster boy Lamar must have tested positive

The #Ravens-#Steelers game previously set for Thursday night is being postponed to Sunday afternoon. The first in several weeks.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) November 25, 2020

[Reply]
htismaqe 11:44 AM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
They may have made Thanksgiving plans for the long weekend with their family.

Plus, I think they already had their schedule screwed with because their opponent couldn't handle their business, and now a another opponent once again can't handle their business, and the Steelers are having their schedule screwed again.

I think if this was our team, I would be pissed because it's like being punished for doing everything correctly, and the team that didn't do anything correctly gets rewarded with having more time to prepare for a tough game.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
That question wasn't meant for you. You're far too reasonable to answer questions for SteelerDiane.
[Reply]
Redbled 12:23 PM 11-26-2020
Can you imagine the rage in Pittsburgh if they end up losing the bye because of the Ravens. Schefter was just talking about it.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:34 PM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
That question wasn't meant for you. You're far too reasonable to answer questions for SteelerDiane.
Oops.

The Steelers have a good chance to go undefeated, and it makes me sick. One of the talking heads at ESPN quoted a stat, saying the Steelers have played the easiest strength of schedule so far this year. I do not like Tomlin at all. I think he is an arrogant, front running asshole. I hate Big Ben as well. I didn't like him to begin with, and I let the sexual assault allegations confirm my belief that he was a POS.

And the playoff loss where the Steelers couldn't even score a damn TD made me hope the entire organization would burn to the ground. And now they have that ridiculous, overpaid, untalented jackass midget Steven Nelson, who said the Steelers organization was so much better than "other" organizations in the league. If he plays against us in the AFC Championship game, I hope Mahomes targets whoever Nelson is covering, all day.

To my knowledge, the only good thing to ever come out of the Steelers organization is the beautiful, talented, sexy AF billionaire-in-waiting Kate Mara. One grandfather/side of the family owns the Steelers, and the other grandfather/side of the family own the Giants.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DaFace 12:54 PM 11-26-2020

The Ravens have multiple new positive Covid test results today. NFL continues to closely monitor the situation to determine if this game is still played Sunday. No changes to status yet

— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) November 26, 2020

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:18 PM 11-26-2020
Sounds like it was a strength and conditioning coach responsible for this outbreak. Ignored symptoms, wasn't wearing a mask, and wasn't wearing his tracing device.

Edit: late to this one.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:03 PM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Sounds like it was a strength and conditioning coach responsible for this outbreak. Ignored symptoms, wasn't wearing a mask, and wasn't wearing his tracing device.

Edit: late to this one.
what a jackass.

Honestly, they should make them forfeit.

Actually, **** that. Make them line up with whatever they've got in covid negative personnel and get embarassed.
[Reply]
thabear04 06:44 PM 11-26-2020
Looks like Lamar Jackson is on the COVID list.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:44 PM 11-26-2020
Lamar tested positive.

Would think there’s a chance that this game doesn’t even get played and then we’re looking at 8 playoff teams.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:05 PM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Lamar tested positive.

Would think there’s a chance that this game doesn’t even get played and then we’re looking at 8 playoff teams.
How will 8 teams work? No bye week for anyone?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:12 PM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
How will 8 teams work? No bye week for anyone?
Yep.
[Reply]
tk13 07:13 PM 11-26-2020
Well it took 12 weeks but we're about to find out how far the NFL is willing to push this thing. I'd guess the Ravens game next Thursday might be in jeopardy too, or at least pushed back.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 07:16 PM 11-26-2020
It was the Ravens fault. Make them play with whoever they have left
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 07:23 PM 11-26-2020
Fuck the ravens. Lamar got the kung flu.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 07:26 PM 11-26-2020

Ravens players were told today by their HC John Harbaugh that, for everyone’s safety, they will not be allowed back in the training facility until Monday at the earliest, sources tell ESPN.

Ravens are scheduled to play Steelers on Sunday, so that game doesn’t seem possible.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 27, 2020

[Reply]
tk13 07:29 PM 11-26-2020
Yeah it's probably a total fantasy to think Sunday will happen. Just because the Ravens could still have guys testing positive for 3-4 more days easily. Gonna have to keep the whole team separated so it stops spreading.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up