ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Vaccine(s) coming mid-December...
I'll be the first in line if possible 91 37.76%
I'll get one but I'll wait a month or two to see who croaks 56 23.24%
Like any software or game system, never take 1.0... I'll wait until summer 30 12.45%
If no one's dead by next Thanksgiving, count me in 18 7.47%
No. ****ing. Way. 46 19.09%
Voters: 241. You may not vote on this poll
Page 23 of 38
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Will you take the vaccine?
JD10367 03:40 PM 11-23-2020
I don't think this needs to go to DC because it's an apolitical question, more about how much you trust Big Pharma.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:37 PM 11-27-2020
It's interesting, and I guess good, that 82 percent of those polled say that they'll take the vaccine, even if there's some delay in their desire. I figure there'll be delays in the system in general, so the top four categories are all the same to me and essentially constitute a yes. I feel like this board is probably more heavily populated with skeptics given our demographic makeup, so that means that resistance in the general population is probably 10 percent or so. I bet that's enough to get back to normal for those who are vaccinated.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:40 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I couldn't take your money.
If I don't use it for you, I'll just lose it on the ponies or something.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:45 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
What if it helps us get to the front of the line as a couple who has historically faced discrimination?
Your offer is acceptable, we should hold hands.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:47 PM 11-27-2020
It's interesting, and I guess good, that 82 percent of those polled say that they'll take the vaccine, even if there's some delay in their desire. I figure there'll be delays in the system in general, so the top four categories are all the same to me and essentially constitute a yes. I feel like this board is probably more heavily populated with skeptics given our demographic makeup, so that means that resistance in the general population is probably 10 percent or so. I bet that's enough to get back to normal for those who are vaccinated.
I agree with this interpretation. I voted first in line, but I will realistically be one of the last to get it (healthy guy under 40 who largely works from home). I'll get it as soon as it makes sense, but I'm not going to be throwing elbows at little old ladies in line in front of me.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:54 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
As most who Have met me in person know, I’m a better person in real life than on here.
I would hope that's the case for most of us, since we act like idiots on here most of the time. :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:00 AM 11-28-2020
As most who Have met me in person know, I’m a better person in real life than on here.

I don’t treat my fellow human beings with “being better” to get something from them. The “value” is my own.
Not me. You think I'm bad on here? I've gotten kicked out of nearly event I've met posters from IRL
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:01 AM 11-28-2020
If I don't use it for you, I'll just lose it on the ponies or something.
Meant to prop sorry
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:03 AM 11-28-2020

I don’t treat my fellow human beings with “being better” to get something from them. The “value” is my own.
:-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:07 AM 11-28-2020
While I've seen the chit-chat about how many places will require somebody to be vaccinated in order to "play" (do business, gain entry, etc.), I'd really be interested in reading the official "if you get the vaccine you'll be allowed to 'xyz' from various governments around the globe. I'm still all about getting it, but I'd like some solid documentation for what getting it gets you. Well, other than the obvious.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:22 AM 11-28-2020
No, I’m good. If the majority of the population takes the vaccine, then don’t see why I need to.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:23 AM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Not me. You think I'm bad on here? I've gotten kicked out of nearly event I've met posters from IRL
Unwanted sexual advances??
[Reply]
DaFace 11:24 AM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
While I've seen the chit-chat about how many places will require somebody to be vaccinated in order to "play" (do business, gain entry, etc.), I'd really be interested in reading the official "if you get the vaccine you'll be allowed to 'xyz' from various governments around the globe. I'm still all about getting it, but I'd like some solid documentation for what getting it gets you. Well, other than the obvious.
As htismaqe alluded to earlier, the challenge is that there's not an easy way to verify it without compromising confidentiality, so I'd bet most governments are hesitant to give a 100% answer.

My personal guess is that EVENTS will use an electronic system like Ticketmaster and foreign countries will just require a written verification. Businesses are on the their own, so who knows on that front.

Or maybe it'll all go so well that it won't be necessary. We can hope.
[Reply]
Spott 11:29 AM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
From trying to punch everyone in the face?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:34 AM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
As htismaqe alluded to earlier, the challenge is that there's not an easy way to verify it without compromising confidentiality, so I'd bet most governments are hesitant to give a 100% answer.

My personal guess is that EVENTS will use an electronic system like Ticketmaster and foreign countries will just require a written verification. Businesses are on the their own, so who knows on that front.

Or maybe it'll all go so well that it won't be necessary. We can hope.
That's the best outcome, but it'll take quite some time for that to happen across the globe. And I have no problem carrying something showing that I got it, but that's easily gamed.
[Reply]
olout 11-28-2020, 02:24 PM
This message has been deleted by DaFace. Reason: spam
Rain Man 02:41 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
No, I’m good. If the majority of the population takes the vaccine, then don’t see why I need to.
What if Jamaica requires it to visit?
[Reply]
Page 23 of 38
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up