ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 18
« First < 61213141516 1718 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buccaneers
Dante84 11:03 AM 11-23-2020
Notable Offensive Players: Brady, Godwin, Rojo, Gronk, Evans, Wirfs, Brown, Fournette

Notable Defensive Players: Suh, JPP, Barrett, Winfield, Davis, Dean

+ Tom is a statue, so we need to generate pressure through the middle otherwise he has weapons and can hit them in the mid-ranges, similar to Oakland last night. He's infinitely smarter than Carr, but probably less talented than the version of Carr we saw last night - or at least on par.

+ TB's receiving talent is right up there with the best in the league. For some reason Evans/Brady have been slightly off, and we'll have to hope that continues. Gronk is a shell of himself, but still a large target that might be difficult for, say, HB, to defend if the ball is placed in the right location.

+ TB's secondary is young, talented and smart, but prone to youthful mistakes. We should be able to confuse them as the game goes on.

+ TB's run game can be nasty, and we need to shut them down early. Rojo is no joke.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:43 PM 11-27-2020
stand down from yellow alert

Don’t panic #chiefs fans. This is last week’s injury report that was just posted. . My understanding is Sammy Watkins is expected to play Sunday against the Bucs. https://t.co/4sNR2H5VCH

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) November 27, 2020

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:41 PM 11-27-2020
Man I hope Sammy can play Sunday. I want to dismantle these frauds!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:47 PM 11-27-2020
Brady is 4-0 vs defending Super Bowl champions.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:47 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
It's said he ruled more than a quarter of the Earth's area across Asia to the Middle East from 1992 to 1996.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:51 PM 11-27-2020

[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:52 PM 11-27-2020
Chiefs 52 Buccaneers -13
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:52 PM 11-27-2020
He’s about to be 4-1.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:45 PM 11-27-2020
Brady is 4-0 with the Patriots vs defending Super Bowl champions.
Fyp
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:31 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Tyreek gonna feast again. He’s definitely in a much better place. On his snapchat he wrote “I told my baby mama I don’t want her, now she can’t take our son to school.” This pretty much confirms that Crystal has no contact with the kids. So glad Tyreek came out on top of all this and now he’s tied for second in the league in TDs
It sounds to me like she is refusing to take the child to school to punish Tyreek for saying he doesn't want her.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:51 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Tyreek gonna feast again. He’s definitely in a much better place. On his snapchat he wrote “I told my baby mama I don’t want her, now she can’t take our son to school.” This pretty much confirms that Crystal has no contact with the kids. So glad Tyreek came out on top of all this and now he’s tied for second in the league in TDs
He good!!!
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 11:44 PM 11-27-2020
They were looking past the Rams. Make no mistake, we're everyone's SB. Every team is looking to conquer the champs. Buccs will give us their best shot and they will fail. The only team capable of beating the Chiefs is the Chiefs!
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 05:08 AM 11-28-2020
Choke on the Hardman Sammy bitches
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:50 AM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
They were looking past the Rams. Make no mistake, we're everyone's SB. Every team is looking to conquer the champs. Buccs will give us their best shot and they will fail. The only team capable of beating the Chiefs is the Chiefs!
The Rams are direct competition for the NFC wild card. There is no fucking way they were looking past them. Zero chance. They got beat by the Rams because the Rams are a better team.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:53 AM 11-28-2020
Goff-Kupp-Woods absolutely shredded that secondary.

Considering Mahomes-Hill-Kelce are a significantly better trio, you have to expect that we’ll do the same. Then factor in complimentary weapons in CEH, Bell, Hardman, and Watkins...we should put up 40+.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:32 AM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Goff-Kupp-Woods absolutely shredded that secondary.

Considering Mahomes-Hill-Kelce are a significantly better trio, you have to expect that we’ll do the same. Then factor in complimentary weapons in CEH, Bell, Hardman, and Watkins...we should put up 40+.
The only way that KC doesn't score 40 is if Reid/Mahomes take their foot off the gas or if they try to go ground and pound.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 18
« First < 61213141516 1718 >
Up