ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Fan Reactions Video on YouTube as Chiefs played in Superbowl
LongSufferingToady 12:16 AM 02-09-2020
I set the video to pick up where the fan reactions get started. It's really very well done.

The video starts out with the Chiefs in Super Bowl IV and transitions in a few seconds to the fans today watching the Chiefs in Super Bowl LIV.

If you didn't grow up in the KC area you may not know how emotional and mind-blowing this game was to the fans. 50 years is a LONG time.

Here's to the fans.

https://youtu.be/3xANweqLv0E?t=179
[Reply]
Kman34 09:20 PM 02-09-2020
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
I keep crying.

Today we talked to our youngest son who’s at the University of Florida. He said his best friend was at a SB watch party, and folks there asked who he was cheering for. He said the Chiefs, because his best friend’s parents (me and my wife) were lifelong Chiefs fans.

I teared up again.
My son in law is a Broncos fan.. He was rooting for the Chiefs to win because he knew how much this game meant to me.. Sent me a great text after the game that made me cry again... I guess I will allow my daughter to stay married to him...:-)
[Reply]
kcfanintitanhell 09:35 PM 02-09-2020
I still have to give props to all the Saints fans at the party I was at in New Orleans giving me pats on the back at the end of the game when I had my head down, crying as the the Chiefs got the Lombardi Trophy...and almost all those folks, even being hard core Saints fans, were overjoyed the Chiefs took home the trophy...
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 10:22 PM 02-09-2020
That video broke me. It still amazing that our team won. 45 years on earth my Chiefs finally won!
[Reply]
Azide22 10:42 PM 02-09-2020
That is the best thing I've ever seen!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:44 PM 11-25-2020
9-1. On the road to another Super Bowl. We're probably not far from a coin flip in terms of the odds of repeating.

I watched this video again today. Cried and cried a lot. Helped me to appreciate where we are. How far we've come. How fortunate we are. How stressing about our defensive line or special teams or the speed or angles of our linebackers seems smaller and less significant.

We're an elite team. We're positioned well for the next several years. And we're blessed in a completely non-religious way to have suffered endlessly only to have the experience savored in this video.

We good.
[Reply]
phisherman 08:51 PM 11-25-2020
This video brought me right back. Damn it, it's sure dusty in here!
[Reply]
KCJake 09:49 PM 11-25-2020
Unbelievable. All the tears. What a moment. Hope we get another one : ) thank you for posting
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:44 PM 11-25-2020
That day was elated joy for us. So much pain over the years of playoff losses.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:11 AM 11-26-2020
So awesome. I hope we never lose that feeling.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:21 AM 11-26-2020
Both this and the companion video for the AFC Championship game...damn...I can't really see my keyboard right now...
[Reply]
redfan 08:48 AM 11-26-2020
Nice bump. :-)
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:53 AM 11-26-2020
I didn't expect this video to get me teary eye'd. But it did. Good stuff.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:53 AM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
My contacts got a bit irritated...

:-)
[Reply]
KCTitus 11:35 AM 11-26-2020
What a night, what a moment, what.a.memory. Like everyone else, I'm hoping for multiple visits and wins to the SB, and while all of them would be wonderful, they wont be quite as special as that one in February. Damn.
[Reply]
Stryker 03:38 PM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Yes it did!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up