ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Maybe Patrick suffered a brachial strike
Mr. Wizard 09:46 PM 01-21-2021
I believe Patrick suffered a brachial strike. I have witnessed this at a taekwandoe tournament in OKC and the hit to the neck was not that hard but the dude went down as if he had been knocked out. When he got back up it looked like he was drunk. If you watch the hit to Patricks neck and lower head it was open handed so it is possible the hand or forearm hit the sweet spot or caused bottom of his helmet to hit the sweet spot on the side of his neck under the ear. This explains why he was determined not to have a concussion.

Watch the video below and the tackle and notice how similar the strike area is. Also how similar Patrick acted but was fine after a little bit.

https://youtu.be/rNZ4suA4PEg

Now watch this

https://youtu.be/6mrsM9y8OTA

P.S. if you don’t believe me have someone try it on you. PLEASE !!! Or I would be happy to if you will pay for my gas to your house.

P.S.S. If you doubt my hypothesis then let’s hear how you think he got momentarily knocked out without having a concussion. I am sure it will give you the opportunity to show your true IQ as a few of you already have in this post. Come on give us a medically based hypothesis genius.

“It's difficult to see where exactly Mahomes was injured, but the Chiefs would rule Mahomes out. Initial reports indicated he suffered a concussion, but CBS has since written that it was a tweaked nerve in his neck that caused him to exit.”
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:15 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard:
I believe Patrick suffered a brachial strike. I have witnessed this and the dude went down as if he had been knocked out. When he got back up it looked like he was drunk. If you watch the hit to his head it was open handed so it is possible the hand hit the sweet spot or caused bottom of his helmet to hit the sweet spot on the side of his neck under the ear. This explains why he was determined not to have a concussion.

Watch the video below and the tackle and notice how similar the strike area is. Also how similar Patrick acted but was fine after a little bit.

P.S. if you don’t believe me have someone try it on you. PLEASE !!! Or I would be happy to if you will pay for my gas to your house.
A biracial stroke? There's some weird shit out there I've never heard of.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:17 PM 01-21-2021
This is some next level, Norm Macdonald-like trolling

I'm absolutely in awe... you're on the bubble, DeBerg
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:19 PM 01-21-2021
I wonder why no one theorized this before now. You're a god damn genius!
[Reply]
carcosa 10:29 PM 01-21-2021
The white powder was THE GOAL LINE!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:29 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by alanm:
Damn it!! Why'd you have to go and spoil it for me. I was just getting caught up in the story line. :-)
Haha. Sorry I forgot to put a spoiler tag on this.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:33 PM 01-21-2021
Never knew there were so many doctors posting on ChiefsPlanet
[Reply]
SupDock 10:39 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard:
I believe Patrick suffered a brachial strike. I have witnessed this at a taekwandoe tournament in OKC and the hit to the neck was not that hard but the dude went down as if he had been knocked out. When he got back up it looked like he was drunk. If you watch the hit to Patricks neck and lower head it was open handed so it is possible the hand or forearm hit the sweet spot or caused bottom of his helmet to hit the sweet spot on the side of his neck under the ear. This explains why he was determined not to have a concussion.

Now watch this

P.S.S. If you doubt my hypothesis then let’s hear how you think he got momentarily knocked out without having a concussion. I am sure it will give you the opportunity to show your true IQ as a few of you already have in this post. Come on give us a medically based hypothesis genius.
This entire post is only a dream. It's time to wake up.

It turns out that you imagined it all after sustaining a brachial strike
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:46 PM 01-21-2021
He was treated with Hydroxychloroquine
[Reply]
BossChief 10:47 PM 01-21-2021
We play the Bills Sunday.
[Reply]
cabletech94 11:07 PM 01-21-2021
Snape kills dumbledore.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:10 PM 01-21-2021
OP, do you want to go Snipe Hunting with me?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:21 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Guys, it was the sister in law that shot JR!

[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:22 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
The boat sinks at the end of Titanic

[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:23 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Soylent Green is people!

[Reply]
RealSNR 11:33 PM 01-21-2021
I hope Simply Red comes back soon. He would have really relished a thread like this :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up