ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 99 of 357
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149199 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
|Zach| 06:12 AM 11-24-2020
Good morning.
[Reply]
MGRS13 08:23 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Good morning.
Careful I’ve heard tell of kraken in these parts
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:25 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
Careful I’ve heard tell of kraken in these parts

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:56 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
We're a deeply divided nation, thank God, don't try to mess with the way things are... Let all the hate help lead us to a better America.
I don't like the extremes of bernie or Trump. I do think a middle ground between the two is pretty cool to think about. Both have some great shared ideas about taking down the machine. But both do it in such an extreme way that they want government to become more powerful to do it. But kudos to both for raising awareness to issues we Americans ignored for too long. I just want to see a more tempered approach to their ideas.

So where do we go from here. Each party can either keep marching up extreme candidates. The right can push maga redux in 2024. I don't understand why you wouldn't instead roll with a maga sympathizer like Nikki haley instead. She'd be really difficult to beat especially if the left rolls with kamala.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:16 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I don't like the extremes of bernie or Trump. I do think a middle ground between the two is pretty cool to think about. Both have some great shared ideas about taking down the machine. But both do it in such an extreme way that they want government to become more powerful to do it. But kudos to both for raising awareness to issues we Americans ignored for too long. I just want to see a more tempered approach to their ideas.

So where do we go from here. Each party can either keep marching up extreme candidates. The right can push maga redux in 2024. I don't understand why you wouldn't instead roll with a maga sympathizer like Nikki haley instead. She'd be really difficult to beat especially if the left rolls with kamala.
I agree, extremes are not what we need. What we should've learned since 2016 is that competency matters. A candidate with some political experience is generally preferable to a so-called outsider. They don't need 40 years of experience, but some. Leaping into politics as the POTUS is like having no medical training and being made chief of surgery at a hospital.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:16 AM 11-24-2020

Omg can you imagine the horrendous voter turnout with those two?
[Reply]
MGRS13 09:18 AM 11-24-2020

The cult of trump is to strong in the Republican Party. Any choice that is bending a knee to them will die. Watch the trump protesters on you tube. They demand complete and total obedience to trump. Anything short of trump or trump jr in 2024 will be considered a total failure. They are a little wacky. You ain’t gonna get them with a moderate Republican, good thing they don’t exist.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:40 AM 11-24-2020

:-) "Middle Ground" is for "I want the 50s back" pussies.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:45 AM 11-24-2020
:-) "Middle Ground" is for "I want the 50s back" pussies.
Would you elaborate on this?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:47 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Would you elaborate on this?
What part confuses you?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:51 AM 11-24-2020
What part confuses you?
It's not confusing, I just wonder what part of compromising makes one a pussy.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:55 AM 11-24-2020
It's not confusing, I just wonder what part of compromising makes one a pussy.
There ya go.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:59 AM 11-24-2020
There ya go.
Taking a strictly one-sided approach is for pussies, because doing so is easy and requires very little thought. Compromising takes maturity, and a willingness to give ground here and there so things can actually get done.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:09 AM 11-24-2020
Taking a strictly one-sided approach is for pussies, because doing so is easy and requires very little thought. Compromising takes maturity, and a willingness to give ground here and there so things can actually get done.
Yeah but look where compromise has gotten us. People being able smoke weed legally, not be denied coverage because of pre-existing conditions, and the gays being able to marry whoever the hell they want! This country is really going down the shitter!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:10 AM 11-24-2020
It's hardly a surprise that you've adopted this position since regaining the White House. Did you ever have bad words to say about your party's #resist movement?
[Reply]
Page 99 of 357
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149199 > Last »
Up