ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 98 of 357
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148198 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 06:21 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Were you part of the clown crew that didn’t think Trump would transition peacefully?
I guess it's been peaceful...


[Reply]
RodeoPants2 06:29 PM 11-23-2020
When can we expect some of the elections to be overturned?
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 06:31 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
When can we expect some of the elections to be overturned?
Two weeks.


[Reply]
MGRS13 06:38 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
Two weeks.

I assume he will reveal his great, best, huge new healthcare plan that day as well. Probably his best hugest, did I say best? Infrastructure plan as well.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 06:45 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Were you part of the clown crew that didn’t think Trump would transition peacefully?
Nope. I knew they'd drag his ass out if they had to do it that way.

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Hey, do you teach American Exceptionalism to the kids you teach?:-)
Absolutely. Hell, Teddy Roosevelt is my favorite President. Kind of a stupid question, actually. :-)

Originally Posted by stevieray:
Maybe,, but he is the one who told BEP not to overreact to the pandemic.
You clearly have me confused with someone else. Total opposite of my opinion. Surprise, surprise...

:-)
[Reply]
Donger 06:47 PM 11-23-2020
:-)

Snake oil salesman.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06:48 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Absolutely. Hell, Teddy Roosevelt is my favorite President. Kind of a stupid question, actually. :-)
Was it the jingoism/imperialism and love of war? I mean teddy started all that.

Or him breaking up the monopolies?

I cant tell with you, because your values shift so much. Teddy was alright, but he enjoyed killing people too much for my tastes.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 06:58 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
:-)

Snake oil salesman.
If that was directed at me, I don't refer to the dogma of "exceptionalism" as much as I encourage a contextual view of history. I teach a balanced, good and bad, virtuous and regrettable--both sides of the story. You know, like FOX news laughably maintained for so long...."I report; you decide." I'm a huge fan of cognitive dissonance.

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Was it the jingoism/imperialism and love of war? I mean teddy started all that.

Or him breaking up the monopolies?

I cant tell with you, because your values shift so much. Teddy was alright, but he enjoyed killing people too much for my tastes.
He was someone who was precisely what America needed at the time, contextually. Similar to Reagan in that sense. Imperialism, was a regrettable means to a virtuous end; one that we vacated before most others. He differentiated between business that he supported enthusiastically, versus those that "operated in restraint of "free market capitalism.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:03 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
He was someone who was precisely what America needed at the time, contextually. Similar to Reagan in that sense. Imperialism, was a regrettable means to a virtuous end; one that we vacated before most others. He differentiated between business that he supported enthusiastically, versus those that "operated in restraint of "free market capitalism.
We're a deeply divided nation, thank God, don't try to mess with the way things are... Let all the hate help lead us to a better America.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 07:14 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
We're a deeply divided nation, thank God, don't try to mess with the way things are... Let all the hate help lead us to a better America.
I'm have a more traditional (conservative) view of past history. My main goal is a balanced perspective; they need to be able to make up their own minds. Too many conservatives today are myopic reactionaries Too many conservatives today can't see the forest for the trees. They are "stuck in the horse and buggy days," as FDR once said.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:15 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
I'm have a more traditional (conservative) view of past history. My main goal is a balanced perspective; they need to be able to make up their own minds. Too many conservatives today are myopic reactionaries Too many conservatives today can't see the forest for the trees. They are "stuck in the horse and buggy days," as FDR once said.
:-)

Just let the hate flow, it's a good thing.
[Reply]
lostcause 07:24 PM 11-23-2020
No wide spread evidence of fraud was found...
No states were overturned...
Biden won the election...
There were no krakens...

Who could have foreseen this improbable turn of events?
[Reply]
MGRS13 07:54 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by lostcause:
No wide spread evidence of fraud was found...
No states were overturned...
Biden won the election...
There were no krakens...

Who could have foreseen this improbable turn of events?
So what your saying is taqo John’s is 0 for 4?
[Reply]
lostcause 08:16 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
So what your saying is taqo John’s is 0 for 4?
In fairness, Biden hasn't been inaugurated yet - so the sting could still be in the works.
[Reply]
MGRS13 08:29 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by lostcause:
In fairness, Biden hasn't been inaugurated yet - so the sting could still be in the works.
Sure, sure. I think his silence speaks for itself. Although I’m sure this will all be part of Q’s plan. What a joke.
[Reply]
Page 98 of 357
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148198 > Last »
Up