ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 357
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111161 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:04 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Very little has changed in Georgia's vote totals. Read the very last line of the ****ing article. They corrected a labeling error. If they found a 9000+ vote error Biden would only be leading by ~3k.
Not only that, but that batch was right on the original count. It was mislabeled on the recount. It was caught, and it was quickly addressed. It's not like election day where people are relying on real time results. So yeah, nobody noticed. Manual recounts will always have mistakes which is why these things are typically not tracked in real time. If anything it tells the story that discrepancies are caught and fixed which should only add more faith in the audit.
[Reply]
Pants 03:05 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by 65TPT:
She sounds good and convincing. She's very impressive.

However, they have been to court and have been laughed out of the court.

I guess we'll see.
[Reply]
Fish 03:16 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Pants:
She sounds good and convincing. She's very impressive.

However, they have been to court and have been laughed out of the court.

I guess we'll see.
Yeah, she acts like they haven't actually been in court to argue their cases yet. They clearly have, and it's been absolutely brutal for them. A complete clown show. They've had over 2 weeks and are still unable to provide any specific tangible evidence of their claims.
[Reply]
lostcause 03:22 PM 11-19-2020
I didn’t see the press conference, but were there krakens? I was promised krakens.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 03:23 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Yeah, she acts like they haven't actually been in court to argue their cases yet. They clearly have, and it's been absolutely brutal for them. A complete clown show. They've had over 2 weeks and are still unable to provide any specific tangible evidence of their claims.
They haven't been to court yet, nimrod! Only private citizens and some small groups have had their cases heard so far. Your team is gonna lose....bank on it!
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 03:24 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by 65TPT:

[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 03:25 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Not only that, but that batch was right on the original count. It was mislabeled on the recount. It was caught, and it was quickly addressed. It's not like election day where people are relying on real time results. So yeah, nobody noticed. Manual recounts will always have mistakes which is why these things are typically not tracked in real time. If anything it tells the story that discrepancies are caught and fixed which should only add more faith in the audit.
Is this wishful thinking??? :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
cosmo20002 03:28 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by VAChief:
Don't you know it matters more there was an error...never mind that the system caught and corrected them. C'mon man! Soros! AOC! Alinksky! It's all right there!
:-)
Rudy was throwing Hugo Chavez out there today.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 03:28 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
Reach in there and turn the emotion spigot, to trickle
Fuck off! Trump 2020!!!!
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:30 PM 11-19-2020
Has Biden been impeached yet?
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 03:31 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Um, what? Most of these legal actions are coming from the trump campaign. The Arizona captcha circus I specifically called out was led by Kory langhofer.
Bull shit! Trump only has 3 lawyers.....the lady, Rudy, and Jenna.....not Kory!
[Reply]
BanHam 03:36 PM 11-19-2020
Floyd County’s Board of Elections on Thursday voted to terminate its Elections Director after officials discovered thousands of uncounted ballots during the statewide audit.

[Reply]
kstater 03:37 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by BanHam:
Doug Ducey

Arizona Governor Doug Ducey (R) will not accept the election results until all court cases are settled.

- The Arizona GOP and the Trump campaign are suing to keep Maricopa County from certifying its results arguing there were many cases of voter fraud and irregularities.
Guess we're good then

https://twitter.com/JanNWolfe/status...261730305?s=19

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
kstater 03:43 PM 11-19-2020
Sounds like a case in Georgia is going well

https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/...845240324?s=19

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Pogue 03:45 PM 11-19-2020
Dominion is too busy moving their shit to another office/city. Just like the movie boiler room.

I know defamation law. Defamation law is a friend of mine. Dominion is not going to sue anybody because TRUTH is an absolute defense.

Plus discovery in the case will open the cookie box to even more evidence that Dominion interfered in our US Election. @DanaPerino is foolish. https://t.co/oyiTIHixKz

— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) November 19, 2020

[Reply]
Page 61 of 357
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111161 > Last »
Up