ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 357
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
kstater 02:00 PM 11-17-2020
https://twitter.com/Popehat/status/1...354123779?s=19

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:07 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by kstater:
https://twitter.com/Popehat/status/1...354123779?s=19

The judge is like "hold on, I need to make sure people hear this embarrassment".

Judge has paused the hearing because the phone lines have dropped. He says 8000 people were dialed in. Trying to sort it out. The break came as attorney Dan Donovan was rebutting Giuliani's arguments....

— Josh Gerstein (@joshgerstein) November 17, 2020

[Reply]
kstater 02:09 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
The judge is like "hold on, I need to make sure people hear this embarrassment".

While the judge may feel that, it's more because they closed court to public because the Rona, and it's not a closed court case, so need some way to have access

[Reply]
HonestChieffan 02:11 PM 11-17-2020
Rudy needs his face and voice to be seen and heard rather than delegate to a much better presenter. God support him in this time of crisis.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:16 PM 11-17-2020
I would say these people are delusional, but thats not true. They really are just a bunch of gaslighting shitbags.

.@RudyGiuliani was excellent in his opening argument in Pennsylvania on behalf of the Trump Campaign.

— Jenna Ellis (@JennaEllisEsq) November 17, 2020

[Reply]
Ninerfan11 02:43 PM 11-17-2020
I would wait if I were you guys.
[Reply]
arrwheader 03:24 PM 11-17-2020
You guys do know that they don't expect to win here now today right? This is just the route you got to take to get the case to go before the SC.....

but go ahead.
[Reply]
arrwheader 03:31 PM 11-17-2020
Shocker it was 5-2 D majority ruling in favor of Biden.

Same 5-2 Majority who made their election process a complete joke.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:34 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
You guys do know that they don't expect to win here now today right? This is just the route you got to take to get the case to go before the SC.....

but go ahead.
Oh I see. Team Trump has been doing an Andy Reid, where they are holding back on the big plays for when they go to the Supreme Court, and just letting themselves be embarrassed in the lower courts by running it up the middle every single play.

Anyways.

Aronchick calls Giuliani's rant unbecoming of a U.S. federal courtroom.

— Adam Klasfeld (@KlasfeldReports) November 17, 2020

[Reply]
kstater 03:39 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by arrwheader:

but go ahead.
Yeah, wait until the supreme court gets a hold of it!

[Reply]
cosmo20002 03:42 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
He is going full 4 seasons in there lmao.

Rudy is arguing like he's on a message board instead of courtroom where supporting evidence and shit is encouraged.
[Reply]
arrwheader 03:47 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by kstater:
Yeah, wait until the supreme court gets a hold of it!

Book marking this post.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 03:51 PM 11-17-2020
Cant believe the legal team does not tell Rudy to sit and watch
[Reply]
cosmo20002 03:57 PM 11-17-2020
Rudy and the Trump team's antics will be studied in law school evidence, procedure, and ethics classes for decades to come.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:57 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Rudy and the Trump team's antics will be studied in law school evidence, procedure, and ethics classes for decades to come.
Stare Dumbcisis
[Reply]
Page 13 of 357
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Up