ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 114 of 162
« First < 1464104110111112113114 115116117118124 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 06:36 PM 12-16-2020
Eric berry is still one of my favorite Chiefs.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:52 PM 12-16-2020
Here's a couple actual analyses of Josh Allen's game that I used as research on Josh last season:

This is analysis. These guys at least understand the fundamentals of Xs and Os, play design, etc.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:53 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by daquix:
Good point about the quality of competition.

Bills have the highest SOV (strength of victory) of any team in the AFC playoffs.

Higher than KC even.

In other words, the Bills haven’t been beating cupcakes. They’ve been beating teams with good records.
What is "Strength of Victory"? What is the algorithm used to determine its statistical value?
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 06:54 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
So....check this out...Watkins is gone after this year most likely....

Bring in OBJ?

Mahomes to OBJ would be epic AF.
I hope that KC gets the occasional veteran WR on a team friendly one year deal looking to catch passes from Mahomes and get a shot at a ring.
[Reply]
diqlix 07:02 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Here's a couple actual analyses of Josh Allen's game that I used as research on Josh last season:

This is analysis. These guys at least understand the fundamentals of Xs and Os, play design, etc.
You used a year old analysis on a QB playing in his 2nd year to judge how he’s playing in a completely different season where he is in the top 3 of MVP odds?
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:03 PM 12-16-2020
An Analysis of Josh's game vs. the Chiefs earlier this year.

This guy brings some stats into his review.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:04 PM 12-16-2020
You used a year old analysis on a QB playing in his 2nd year to judge how he’s playing in a completely different season where he is in the top 3 of MVP odds?
reread exactly what I wrote in that post.
[Reply]
diqlix 07:07 PM 12-16-2020
What is "Strength of Victory"? What is the algorithm used to determine its statistical value?
The combined win/loss percentage of all the teams that a team has defeated.

The Bills have played a very tough schedule. They’ve played 8 teams that are either in the playoffs or within 1 game of being in the playoffs (“in the hunt”).
[Reply]
diqlix 07:08 PM 12-16-2020
reread exactly what I wrote in that post.
I read it.

I’m not saying you watched it this year.

I’m saying you seem to still be letting analysis on Josh from a completely different season impact your thinking on THIS season.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:13 PM 12-16-2020
I read it.

I’m not saying you watched it this year.

I’m saying you seem to still be letting analysis on Josh from a completely different season impact your thinking on THIS season.
I said that I used those two analyses last season. I posted them as examples.

I used other more recent analyses this season. Which is why I've repeatedly wrote in this thread that I think Allen has improved, but that he still is exhibiting some of the same issues from last season. They don't just magically go away from one season to the next.

yes, he's gotten better, but some of the same issues he had last year are still present in his game this year, based on film study.

Make sense now?:-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:15 PM 12-16-2020
Kollmann does have a more recent Josh Allen video, FWIW, even though only a few weeks into the season at that point...

[Reply]
New World Order 07:15 PM 12-16-2020
I'm still trying to figure out what everyone is arguing about
[Reply]
diqlix 07:17 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I'm still trying to figure out what everyone is arguing about
Were just talking football.

Feel free to join us.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:18 PM 12-16-2020
The combined win/loss percentage of all the teams that a team has defeated.

The Bills have played a very tough schedule. They’ve played 8 teams that are either in the playoffs or within 1 game of being in the playoffs (“in the hunt”).
I don't see it. I see 4 playoff teams, two of which are paper tigers (TEN & PIT). Both probably 1-and-done teams. And two other "on the fence" teams, that aren't very good.

Where are there 8 playoff teams in BUF schedule?
[Reply]
New World Order 07:18 PM 12-16-2020
Were just talking football.

Feel free to join us.
Allen has 28 tds and 9 ints

I'm not sure what all of the hype is about.
[Reply]
Page 114 of 162
« First < 1464104110111112113114 115116117118124 > Last »
Up