ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 35
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Allen or Patrick Mahomes?
Deberg_1990 06:55 PM 11-28-2019
We are starting to see some people saying Josh Allen is/will be better than Patrick Mahomes. I think it’s ridiculous, but there are people that feel that way. I was wondering if anyone here would choose Josh over Mahomes. So the choice is simple: who would you rather have as QB for the next 12 years? Allen Or Mahomes?
[Reply]
DRM08 07:57 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Wouldn’t trade Money for anyone, period

But were I a Bills fan I’d be feeling pretty damn good about my future right now... his progression from last year is unmistakeable

A linebacker sized guy with a legit cannon, who can not only scramble well but actually take off and get big chunk plays? That’s nothing to shit on, good for Buffalo they deserve it
I don't think they are feeling very good about his progression right now.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:04 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
Allen Deberg is football retarded.
FYP
[Reply]
TEX 08:17 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I don't think they are feeling very good about his progression right now.
Exactly. Allen came unraveled at crunch time like nobody's business. What he showed may just be ingrained in his DNA. He was terrible on the simple stuff. If anything his performance, when mattered most, raised questions.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:47 PM 01-04-2020
You guys are being a little hard on Deberg. At no point did Deberg ever say that Mahomes wasn't better than Allen.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:21 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
You guys are being a little hard on Deberg. At no point did Deberg ever say that Mahomes wasn't better than Allen.
Nah not really. After 15 years his shtick has gotten old. His peers are letting him now it is time to change.
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:29 AM 01-05-2020
So glad the Bills have Allen.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:35 AM 01-05-2020
Originally Posted by TEX:
Exactly. Allen came unraveled at crunch time like nobody's business. What he showed may just be ingrained in his DNA. He was terrible on the simple stuff. If anything his performance, when mattered most, raised questions.
My wife said he looked terrified.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:39 AM 01-05-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
No. The problem here is that NO ONE was comparing Allen and Mahomes when this post was made.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:41 AM 01-05-2020
Meh, I’d be ok with him if we never had a shot at mahomes. He’s not a generational talent but I could see him one day Flacco-ing his way to a super bowl as a game manager if all the chips bounce right and you give him a great supporting cast . He has plenty of comeback wins to his name. I love our chances with mahomes but an Allen gives a team an outside shot.

Watson, on the other hand, flat out didn’t look great yesterday.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 09:55 AM 01-05-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
We are starting to see some people saying Josh Allen is/will be better than Patrick Mahomes. I think it’s ridiculous, but there are people that feel that way. I was wondering if anyone here would choose Josh over Mahomes. So the choice is simple: who would you rather have as QB for the next 12 years? Allen Or Mahomes?
Dumb threads like this is why I don’t post much anymore lol.
[Reply]
redfan 10:01 AM 01-05-2020
This is an actual thread on CP.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:05 AM 01-05-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Shitting yourself with the stomach flu diarrhea, or a Deberg thread?
Eating an AIDS sammich or a Deberg Thread?

Gimme the sammich....
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:10 AM 01-05-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
No we aren’t. Post your evidence or delete thread.
So did de berg ever tell us who exactly was saying this?

Or did he lie?
[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 10:20 AM 01-05-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Get a load of this idiot
[Reply]
TEX 11:34 AM 01-05-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Meh, I’d be ok with him if we never had a shot at mahomes. He’s not a generational talent but I could see him one day Flacco-ing his way to a super bowl as a game manager if all the chips bounce right and you give him a great supporting cast . He has plenty of comeback wins to his name. I love our chances with mahomes but an Allen gives a team an outside shot.

Watson, on the other hand, flat out didn’t look great yesterday.
Maybe so but Allen is nothing special. I dont even think he's a game manager b/c he's not accuarate. Yesterday, he may have set some sort of a record for coming unglued down the stretch of an NFL playoff game.

Even though Watson didnt look all that great for most of the game, you saw the difference in the two QB's. Once HOU got tired of trying to give the game away, and once it was painfully obvious that Josh Allen was not capable of accepting any gifts to win the game, a play had to be made to finally win the damn thing, and Watson made it. The moment was clearly too big for Josh Allen yesterday. He looked terrified before he even took the field on every drive down the stretch. No way I want a QB like that for anything.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 35
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up