ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 24
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Unnecessary drama?
Hootie 07:37 PM 05-19-2013
:-)

I made a thread that anyone who didn't want to participate in simply didn't have to post in. Pretty fucking easy.

You can make a parody thread about beating the shit out of a co-worker after some dipshit poster posted a dumbass thread about being threatened....and that's all fine and dandy...

but you can't make a time killer thread that would have been FUN...and anyone who didn't want to hear my dumbass opinion on them simply didn't have to post in the thread.

oh but you closed it for not wanting "unnecessary" drama. How'd that work out?

I find it amazing that a guy who averages about a post per week the last 3 months still moderates this site.

Remember when DaFace was the only active moderator and the only things that got moderated were the things that needed to be moderated?

Ha. Those were the days.

Now we have Gonzo who locks a thread that was going to be more funny than anything (I had a classic post for Thig Lyfe) because he holds some stupid e-grudge on me because I hurt his wife's feelings sometimes.

Ridiculous. Sometimes people make really stupid decisions on this website. I've literally caused zero problems in forever...way to be a dipshit Gonzo.

You must be having a bad day in your already terrible life I guess.
[Reply]
Thig Lyfe 08:16 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Hootie:
(I had a classic post for Thig Lyfe)
GIVE IT 2 ME BAYBEE
[Reply]
Hootie 08:17 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe:
Peyton Manning
when I was doing my ranking for you I referenced that in your 'cons' list, but gave it some credit for catching on.

In case you wanted to know, I put you in the top 20 percentile.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 08:17 PM 05-19-2013
By the way, I don't think the thread should have been closed either.
[Reply]
Consistent1 08:17 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Shocking

That picture looks so much like a guy I know minus the blue hair that it is spooky.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:17 PM 05-19-2013
Ok I'll give one ranking:

ROR is the dumbest fucking poster I've ever come across on any board I've ever been on. He's likely an old, stupid man who has lived a terrible life. He's alone, no one loves(d) him ever...and now every time he posts he makes me feel better about my pathetic, miserable life because at least I'm not that dipshit.

Pros: N/A
Cons: Too many to list.

Amount of anti-freeze suggested: A lot
God I love living under your skin. You're still a whiny bitch.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Nzoner 08:18 PM 05-19-2013

[Reply]
Hootie 08:18 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
God I love living under your skin. You're still a whiny bitch.
Posted via Mobile Device
you would you fucking queer
[Reply]
Lumpy 08:18 PM 05-19-2013
my thread idea was to, through my ****ed up mind, rank people who wanted to be ranked by me (an idiot) on what percentile I'd place them as posters on ChiefsPlanet.

with the moderators having such HARD DEMANDING jobs...

why the **** did they feel the need to moderate that?

That's the dumbest ****ing thing I've ever heard.

It was purely a grudge lock. I made his wife have hurt feelings about a month ago when I told her I thought she was a terrible poster and now he can't let it go...

you know

because ChiefsPlanet is a power couples site.
WHAT?! :-)

Hey, dipshit. First off, you and I had an agreement, didn't we? I wouldn't call you out and you wouldn't call me out.What did you just do?

Secondly, Gonzo may be my husband, but you having a "thing" for me isn't why he locked your thread.

You are the biggest lying sack of shit, too. There has never been and never will be anyone on here that hurts my feelings. That includes you, Hootie. I admire you trying to be a "bad boy" but I've dealt with your type before, and they all walked away crying.

So please, feel free to keep bringing me up when someone punches you in your seeping pussy.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:19 PM 05-19-2013
Iirc. Hootie agreed to certain conditions for his return here. 1 of those was that he would stay away from drama and stick to football discussions... or something like that.

Could that be why the thread was locked?
[Reply]
Hootie 08:19 PM 05-19-2013
oh great

couples posting

I feel like this site is turning into skateland
[Reply]
Lumpy 08:21 PM 05-19-2013
oh great

couples posting

I feel like this site is turning into skateland
Don't you have a drunk girl to rape?
[Reply]
Hootie 08:21 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Iirc. Hootie agreed to certain conditions for his return here. 1 of those was that he would stay away from drama and stick to football discussions... or something like that.

Could that be why the thread was locked?
there are no conditions

if they want to ban me they can ban me

I'll continue to post however I want.

it would be more funny than anything if I was banned for THIS:

Originally Posted by :
Post in here, and I will tell you where I think you rank in terms of percentile on ChiefsPlanet.com. I will highlight your pros (if you have any) and cons and then most likely give you a recommendation on how much anti-freeze you should digest.

Alright...

GAME ON

[Reply]
kysirsoze 08:21 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Lumpy:

Hey, dipshit. First off, you and I had an agreement, didn't we? I wouldn't call you out and you wouldn't call me out.What did you just do?

Secondly, Gonzo may be my husband, but you having a "thing" for me isn't why he locked your thread.

You are the biggest lying sack of shit, too. There has never been and never will be anyone on here that hurts my feelings. That includes you, Hootie. I admire you trying to be a "bad boy" but I've dealt with your type before, and they all walked away crying.

So please, feel free to keep bringing me up when someone punches you in your seeping pussy.

[Reply]
Hootie 08:21 PM 05-19-2013
Don't you have a drunk girl to rape?
not drinking tonight but if you know where I can find one I'm game
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:22 PM 05-19-2013

Seeping pussy? Is that like anal leakage only out the other orifice?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 24
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up