ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 24
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Unnecessary drama?
Hootie 07:37 PM 05-19-2013
:-)

I made a thread that anyone who didn't want to participate in simply didn't have to post in. Pretty fucking easy.

You can make a parody thread about beating the shit out of a co-worker after some dipshit poster posted a dumbass thread about being threatened....and that's all fine and dandy...

but you can't make a time killer thread that would have been FUN...and anyone who didn't want to hear my dumbass opinion on them simply didn't have to post in the thread.

oh but you closed it for not wanting "unnecessary" drama. How'd that work out?

I find it amazing that a guy who averages about a post per week the last 3 months still moderates this site.

Remember when DaFace was the only active moderator and the only things that got moderated were the things that needed to be moderated?

Ha. Those were the days.

Now we have Gonzo who locks a thread that was going to be more funny than anything (I had a classic post for Thig Lyfe) because he holds some stupid e-grudge on me because I hurt his wife's feelings sometimes.

Ridiculous. Sometimes people make really stupid decisions on this website. I've literally caused zero problems in forever...way to be a dipshit Gonzo.

You must be having a bad day in your already terrible life I guess.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:46 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by DaFace:
OK, now this is just sad.
yes, drama would be a cool thing at this point.
[Reply]
Gonzo 08:46 PM 05-19-2013
This is just awesome.
[Reply]
Gonzo 08:47 PM 05-19-2013
I mean terrible. This is not what I had planned at all...
[Reply]
J Diddy 08:47 PM 05-19-2013

No really my penis is this big.
[Reply]
Hootie 08:48 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Gonzo: keep it to football discussions and we will let you stay
Hootie: ok -proceeds to make thread that he knows will create drama-
Gonzo: hey, I thought you were gonna keep it to football discussions? ~proceeds to take personal shot at Hooties job~
Gonzis wife: haha and you're gay, too, Hootie.

Yeah, that was handled well.

I'm sure that will put the fire out.
uhm

this agreement is a myth

I came back on a mult and let everyone know who I was and the mod's didn't ban me. I don't think I really ever deserved to be banned considering I'm a long time, loyal, active member...

and I guess they agreed
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:48 PM 05-19-2013
Is it time for a Hoedown yet?
[Reply]
Hootie 08:48 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
I mean terrible. This is not what I had planned at all...
oh really

you didn't plan for this to happen after locking THIS thread:

Originally Posted by :
Post in here, and I will tell you where I think you rank in terms of percentile on ChiefsPlanet.com. I will highlight your pros (if you have any) and cons and then most likely give you a recommendation on how much anti-freeze you should digest.

Alright...

GAME ON
riiiiight
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 08:48 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Hootie:
I don't really care about bans...I never do anything wrong on this site anymore unless I make people mad by suggesting Gordon hit 3rd or that Alex Smith isn't really Matt Cassel.

I get a new IP address every day at work. Pretty sure I can make another account if I get banned for making a thread telling people to post in it so I could tell them how much they meant to ChiefsPlanet.

THAT'S A BANNABLE OFFENSE
did you make any posts, im too lazy to find the thread

i want to mean something to the planet
[Reply]
Lumpy 08:49 PM 05-19-2013
Oh, Hootie... you're so wonderfully stupid.
[Reply]
Hootie 08:49 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Lumpy:
Oh, he dumped you and now you're raping chicks. Got it.
are you telling your friends on PaintingMyNailsPlanet how much you're pwning me?

what's Gonzo's handle on that one?
[Reply]
Gonzo 08:49 PM 05-19-2013
uhm

this agreement is a myth

I came back on a mult and let everyone know who I was and the mod's didn't ban me. I don't think I really ever deserved to be banned considering I'm a long time, loyal, active member...

and I guess they agreed
:-)

Yeah, that's what happened. I agree totally. Where's the like button on this post?
I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
[Reply]
Gonzo 08:51 PM 05-19-2013
Oh and the reason I only post five times a week is because I'm too busy posting on Texansplanet.com.

O wait, wut?
[Reply]
Lumpy 08:51 PM 05-19-2013
are you telling your friends on PaintingMyNailsPlanet how much you're pwning me?

what's Gonzo's handle on that one?
You must have me mixed up with a high-maintenance chick or something. I'm quite the opposite. You don't know me very well at all, so I suggest you shut your whore mouth. :-)
[Reply]
BossChief 08:52 PM 05-19-2013
Seriously, how is it in any way cool to tell a guy to stay away from drama and then insult his job and sexuality?

Amateur hour.

Drinks half price
[Reply]
Gonzo 08:53 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Seriously, how is it in any way cool to tell a guy to stay away from drama and then insult his job and sexuality?

Amateur hour.

Drinks half price
I never insulted his sexuality. You're a necropheliac.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 24
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up