ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 24
1 234511 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Unnecessary drama?
Hootie 07:37 PM 05-19-2013
:-)

I made a thread that anyone who didn't want to participate in simply didn't have to post in. Pretty fucking easy.

You can make a parody thread about beating the shit out of a co-worker after some dipshit poster posted a dumbass thread about being threatened....and that's all fine and dandy...

but you can't make a time killer thread that would have been FUN...and anyone who didn't want to hear my dumbass opinion on them simply didn't have to post in the thread.

oh but you closed it for not wanting "unnecessary" drama. How'd that work out?

I find it amazing that a guy who averages about a post per week the last 3 months still moderates this site.

Remember when DaFace was the only active moderator and the only things that got moderated were the things that needed to be moderated?

Ha. Those were the days.

Now we have Gonzo who locks a thread that was going to be more funny than anything (I had a classic post for Thig Lyfe) because he holds some stupid e-grudge on me because I hurt his wife's feelings sometimes.

Ridiculous. Sometimes people make really stupid decisions on this website. I've literally caused zero problems in forever...way to be a dipshit Gonzo.

You must be having a bad day in your already terrible life I guess.
[Reply]
KC native 07:39 PM 05-19-2013
nb4 banz
[Reply]
J Diddy 07:40 PM 05-19-2013
You dumb shit. Use your brain before you get banned AGAIN.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:40 PM 05-19-2013
longjohnsilvers.jpg
[Reply]
Hootie 07:40 PM 05-19-2013
I don't really care about bans...I never do anything wrong on this site anymore unless I make people mad by suggesting Gordon hit 3rd or that Alex Smith isn't really Matt Cassel.

I get a new IP address every day at work. Pretty sure I can make another account if I get banned for making a thread telling people to post in it so I could tell them how much they meant to ChiefsPlanet.

THAT'S A BANNABLE OFFENSE
[Reply]
ChiefAshhole20 07:40 PM 05-19-2013
This could get interesting
[Reply]
Nightfyre 07:41 PM 05-19-2013
So wait, one thread in response to the closed thread wasn't enough? Attention whore.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:41 PM 05-19-2013
Just stop causing problems
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Hootie 07:41 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
You dumb shit. Use your brain before you get banned AGAIN.
nah I don't walk on egg shells

if the powers want to ban me for doing nothing then I'll be back as

'Giggle Muffin' tomorrow

or something gay like that

Sergeant Tight Cheeks
[Reply]
Hootie 07:42 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
So wait, one thread in response to the closed thread wasn't enough? Attention whore.
got locked out of that thread
[Reply]
BigRichard 07:42 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Posted via Mobile Device
What problem was he causing?
[Reply]
Hootie 07:42 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Posted via Mobile Device
oh yeah

making a harmless thread on a Sunday night when NOTHING is going on with a CHIEFSPLANET theme is

causing problems

Jesus.
[Reply]
vailpass 07:43 PM 05-19-2013
I thought I was bad.
[Reply]
Hootie 07:43 PM 05-19-2013
my favorite poster Rain Man makes threads all of the time...

HOW ABOUT THE DOUCHE OF THE YEAR THREAD?

MAN

you guys are right

I'm a huge trouble maker for making a meaningless JOKE thread on a Sunday night. Gonzo wanted drama so Gonzo gets drama. I'm good at that.
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:43 PM 05-19-2013
I love how BRC had to chime in on the thread as well. He sure loves to act important.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 24
1 234511 > Last »
Up