ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 68
« First < 10505657585960 61626364 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>QB Impressions
Direckshun 12:25 AM 01-03-2017
First glances at several QBs we're going to give a shit about over the next four months. Feel free to set me straight.

DeShone Kizer, Notre Dame
6'4", 230 lbs
26-9 TD-INT, 59%, 2925 passing yards

I get a Cutlerian vibe from this guy. Seems to be built like a franchise QB. Powerful arm, some beautiful passes, perfect bodytype. But he is lacking an "it" factor, is he not? He's not a world-beating, overcome-the-odds, particularly spiriting QB. Looks like he could have an okay career in the NFL in which he wins nothing of consequence.

Mitch Trubisky, North Carolina
6'3", 220 lbs
30-6 TD-INT, 69%, 3748 passing yards

Well if there was one Andy Reid QB in this entire draft, it's Trubisky, isn't it? Super accurate, doesn't take too many risks with the ball, is very mentally tough and very athletic. He's a slam dunk for the Chiefs to trade up for, if he lasts to the 20s, but in a QB-starved NFL with at least 6 new head coaches looking for their QB, there's no chance he lasts to us.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:13 PM 01-25-2018
Yes, Allen put some bad things on film. I still think his upside is higher than Mahomes'.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:25 PM 01-25-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Yes. Allen put some bad things on film. I still think his upside is higher than Mahomes'.
You're a fucking idiot if that's what you think.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:32 PM 01-25-2018
Allen is my third favorite QB in this class. Saying he's a better version of Mahomes means something totally different to me than it does to you guys.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:47 PM 01-25-2018
Allen is my third favorite QB in this class. Saying he's a better version of Mahomes means something totally different to me than it does to you guys.
It means you're a Broncos fan... that's it.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:59 PM 01-25-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
You're a fucking idiot if that's what you think.
Mahomes' ability to be learn is what is the most impressive quality Patrick has considering the pedigree of QBs that came out of Texas Tech. I thought the Chiefs would have bear another year of Alex because PMII would still be behind the curve coming from said pedigree.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:00 PM 01-25-2018
Yes, Allen put some bad things on film. I still think his upside is higher than Mahomes'.
If Mahomes were a Bronco, there's no fucking way you'd say something like that.

Because he's a Chief, it's your current mission in life to shit on him any possible way you can.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:05 PM 01-25-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
If Mahomes were a Bronco, there's no ****ing way you'd say something like that.

Because he's a Chief, it's your current mission in life to shit on him any possible way you can.
I've kept my opinion of Mahomes to myself until week 17. And I wouldn't have said anything if Chiefs fans didn't start lying and saying that Denver's starters played the entire game and Mahomes beat them single-handedly with backups.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:19 PM 01-25-2018
I've kept my opinion of Mahomes to myself until week 17.
That's a bunch of Elwayshit and you know it.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:25 PM 01-25-2018
There's bias involved with your view of Mahomes as well as the 2018 class, Knowmo. And I'll be honest, I'd have a little bias too if Mahomes was a Bronco and we were still looking for the QBOTF. HOWEVER...

I can say wholeheartedly that Mahomes was my favorite QB prospect since, I don't even know, Luck? And I didn't take him all that seriously because I knew he was headed to the Colts from the get go. It's evident in posts from before the 2017 draft.

I just wonder if you have a guy that gives you even close to those same feelings? Genuinely, as we sit here in January. Is there that one QB that you're going to be very pissed off if Denver passes on? Because that's where I was with Mahomes. And if you're serious about any of these QBs in this class, you'll identify one of them in the same way.
[Reply]
Best22 10:45 PM 01-25-2018
I wanted Mahomes more than any other QB since 2012

Mahomes traits that I loved:

Intelligence
Field vision
Attitude
Arm strength
Accuracy
Creativity
Size
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:49 PM 01-25-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I just wonder if you have a guy that gives you even close to those same feelings? Genuinely, as we sit here in January. Is there that one QB that you're going to be very pissed off if Denver passes on? Because that's where I was with Mahomes. And if you're serious about any of these QBs in this class, you'll identify one of them in the same way.
I totally believe in Darnold but that's probably not gonna happen.

I do think Mayfield has a rare combination of leadership, competitiveness, accuracy, and playmaking ability.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:54 PM 01-25-2018
I totally believe in Darnold but that's probably not gonna happen.

I do think Mayfield has a rare combination of leadership, competitiveness, accuracy, and playmaking ability.
As of today, Darnold has the best chance to turn into an elite guy IMO. Mayfield might pan out, I think he needs to go to a really good situation to allow his skill set to work. Rosen feels like the surest thing to me but again, he's going to need good coaching or I think it may be another Goff situation.

But I don't see it with Allen. Jackson holds the ball way too long at times which tells me he probably doesn't read defenses too well.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:05 PM 01-25-2018
Rosen could be the best of the bunch. I just don't like the package of being scrawny, unathletic, and the perception that he's unwilling to play hurt. Add in the character stuff and I think he could fall.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:13 AM 01-26-2018
KnowMo fluffing hard and heavy today.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:37 AM 01-26-2018
#keyhole
Spoiler!
A better angle...

In their final practice of the week at the #SeniorBowl, @wyo_football QB Josh Allen found @BroncoSportsFB WR Cedric WIlson over the middle for a touchdown! pic.twitter.com/IZnIQaCBdc

— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) January 26, 2018

[Reply]
Page 60 of 68
« First < 10505657585960 61626364 > Last »
Up