ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 96 of 154
« First < 46869293949596 979899100106146 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
"Bob" Dobbs 03:22 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture:
My fam is from St Louis
This explains pretty much everything.
[Reply]
Amnorix 03:22 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by GoBo:
Hmmm. I wonder if this is his myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/finch83

I can't tell if it's the same douche or not.
Doesn't really look it.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 03:23 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by SEKChiefsFan:
This explains pretty much everything.
Don't lump us all in with this ****stick.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 03:25 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by tooge:
Hey, this is getting boring now. how bout we all try to convince the rest of chiefs planet that we are indeed the coolest guy on earth. OK, who wants to start. Why are you the coolest?
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
i'm hot cuz i'm fly, u ain't cuz u not
so we all agree i'm the coolest? sweet.. and i don't even own a bike. :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 03:29 PM 06-25-2008

[Reply]
CrazyPhuD 03:29 PM 06-25-2008
I think I found so more vids of your chick, looks like she's joy riding on yo bike.

[Reply]
Valiant 03:32 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer:
Is that the one where the little black midget got his wife pregnant??
[Reply]
RJ 03:43 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD:
But you asked for proof so here it is. I tapped this chick last weekend and I will tell you she was one fine piece of ass!

Cool, a Chiefs cheerleader.
[Reply]
whatsmynameagain 03:43 PM 06-25-2008
well Im about 15 minutes from flying to the p&l to snag some tail. have fun fatsos!Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Adept Havelock 03:45 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
? thieving? What am I missing?
From last nights thread with Midnight Felcher/Convict1983:

As I suspected, I'm pretty sure this dipsh*t has been with us before.

Compare the following responses, the berating of police, etc. and decide for yourselves. :-)

Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture:
Haha trailer park? Sorry I dont live in your neighborhood.:-)

I am 25 yrs old and will be probably making six figures by the time I am 30. I am already making about 60 to 70,000 right now. So dont even start.

And I am safe when I speed. Of course I am aware of my surroundings. If its busy in traffic then I will go the regular speed but if there are barely anybody else on the road then yeah I will go as fast as I want. No problem.
And from the Hall of Classics:

Originally Posted by convict1983:
Yeah, going to Dunkin Donuts everyday is really brave and nobel. :-)

And you got me all wrong. I make a great living for myself. I work in the marketing business and its good money (probably be making 6 figures by the time I am 30).

I just saw an oppurtunity to get ahold of a free laptop and I capitalized off it. You snooze you lose. Thats just the way it goes sometimes.
http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....&postcount=244

In that thread, convict1983 proclaimed he was 24. Apparently he's relocated from CA to GA, but I suspect the only real relocation he's done is from his old bedroom to his cool new place in Mom's basement. :-)

Another year older, but clearly no wiser.

Originally Posted by Dimension2112:
What's ironic is that this thread is almost the same date last year as that guy with the laptop from San Diego. I wonder if DenverChief can do another exclusive online background check? :-)
Great minds think alike. :-)

Looks like it's the same little thug with yet another cry for attention.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....&postcount=437

[Reply]
Frazod 03:45 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by whatsmynameagain:
well Im about 15 minutes from flying to the p&l to snag some tail. have fun fatsos!Posted via Mobile Device
The other guy's entertaining, but this one just sucks balls.
[Reply]
booger 03:45 PM 06-25-2008
/
[Reply]
RNR 03:47 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by RJ:
Cool, a Chiefs cheerleader.
:-)
[Reply]
QuikSsurfer 03:47 PM 06-25-2008
Everything you say is boring.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:50 PM 06-25-2008
Whats his name?
[Reply]
Page 96 of 154
« First < 46869293949596 979899100106146 > Last »
Up