Simply Red 10:03 AM 12-09-2019
Amnorix

Last Activity: 11-25-2019 06:02 PM

Amnorix

Amnorix
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:48 PM 02-06-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
****ing pussy loved being on here when his team was winning and then the minute things look like they are going downhill the little bitch runs off with his dick tucked between his legs. He's not an alpha or a beta, but a ****ing gamma.

Just imagine if his cheating Patriots had a run like we did with that fat **** Pioli. He'd probably ****ing kill himself. He tried acting like he didnt care if the Patriots started to suck, because of how great the run has been, but he runs away from a message board hes been on a decade plus. ****ing pussy.

Or what he said^^^^. This is a rep post friends, don’t leave him hanging ^
[Reply]
patteeu 05:53 PM 02-06-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Don't confuse amnorix with the other 99.9 percent of patriots fans. He's awesome. He and I are planning to go the game together if the Chiefs ever play the patriots in a Super Bowl.

It's not a well thought out plan, but it's a plan.
Rain Man is right about this.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 06:04 PM 02-06-2020
JFC you can't be a hard core Chiefs fan
And give two fucking shits about what Amox or any other Pat fan thinks.
Part time fans.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:11 PM 02-06-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
What is WITH our fans???? What’s it take to finally convince them that some opposing fans are simply trolls, even if they’re well-spoken.

Asterix isn’t sick or in bad health, and he isn’t busy -dude raced over here to hyperventilate after their Supe wins ended. He’s a POS no need to reinvent the wheel here.
Yup. Dude was here the second our season ended or his frauds won another illegitimate title
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:13 PM 02-06-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Yup. Dude was here the second our season ended or his frauds won another illegitimate title
:-)

110% true.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 06:14 PM 02-06-2020
I was here the second the Pats beat Atlanta.
With GOAT threads..

Shoot me
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:14 PM 02-08-2020
I bet you Asterix would be back if the Pats won the SB next year.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 11:19 PM 02-08-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I bet you Asterix would be back if the Pats won the SB next year.
The pats will never win a championship again.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:24 PM 02-08-2020
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly:
Oh I know. It was completely hypothetical.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:30 PM 02-08-2020
I’m sure this is probably the toughest time in history to be a fan of theirs.

1) The dynasty is over. Everyone knows it.

2) Tom Brady’s career is over. His skills have eroded in front of the fan base like watching a grandparent with Alzheimer’s. Every game he seems to be worse and he’s at the age that is undefeated. I hope he goes to Oakland.

3) Disgraced.They have spent the last 20 years defending their teams transgressions. As a fanbase, have a bond of “us against the world”. The team has disgraced them again. By getting caught cheating the exact same way as they already got picks taken from them in the past makes it even worse. The cameraman even admits it and asks to just let him delete it... So, every fan of theirs that defended them every time they have been accused of cheating has now lost all faith. They now have proof their dynasty has been tarnished. Every win is questionable now and the fans know it.

A lot of their fans will bandwagon on as Chiefs fans.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:24 AM 02-09-2020
First, Hello my brother,
Second? you may be right, which is very disappointing based on his normal solace in our down years, also, not shocking considering he's a fan of that shit-bag of a team. *
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:26 AM 02-09-2020
any posts, moving forward, please position an asterisk after you get your post settled. *
[Reply]
JD10367 01:10 AM 02-09-2020
Maybe, maybe not. I’m interested to see how Belichick does without Brady. After all, he went 11-5 with Cassel.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:26 AM 02-09-2020
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Maybe, maybe not. I’m interested to see how Belichick does without Brady. After all, he went 11-5 with Cassel.
You know the truth.

It’s over.

I hope you enjoyed your *Dynasty.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 01:33 AM 02-09-2020
Maybe he died?
[Reply]
Page 11 of 18
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up