ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>So what do we think of Buffalo and Cleveland.
Buehler445 12:04 AM 03-07-2021
So we’ve had time to come to terms with the Super Bowl and 2020 in general.

Plus I think we’ve hashed through what actually happened in the Super Bowl and know pretty much where we’re at in the hierarchy of things.

So I’m interested to know what we all think of Cleveland and Buffalo.

Personally, I understand there were some trolls for Buffalo that were annoying but I didn’t have trouble tuning them out. I’m kind of rooting for Cleveland. I know we can find reasons to hate everybody and I’m a pretty much fuck every non-chief out there, but I find myself dragging my feet on hating these guys.

I’m so sick of the same assbag franchises in the AFC playoffs. It was so goddamned refreshing that it wasn’t Indy, brotherfucking cheatriot, Steelers or Ravens. I’d much rather roll through more teams consistently (except Donk - Fuck Donk Forever) while we dominate. But if it’s these guys for awhile as long as we dominate I guess I’m good. No real bad apples, I mean yeah Buffalo got chippy as we ripped their souls out, but I’ll take that over cheap shots on Mahomes from Judon or whatever.

Where are you guys at?
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:07 AM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I know I'm in the minority here-

but if we didn't convert on fourth down in the Cleveland game, we were going to lose.

I think Andy thought that too, and that's why he went for it.

Ballsiest call I can remember to be honest. I couldn't believe he did it.

But Baker would've drove them down and beat us.

I don't feel that way about Allen.

Yeah, I know, everyone here hates Mayfield.

Cleveland will be a contender. The Bills will too, but I don't see the same thing with Allen.

It doesn't matter, we have Mahomes and as long as Veach competently puts a team around him, we'll win most of them.
Baker is going to be on his 5th year option. Will you still feel the same at 45M?
[Reply]
Best22 04:29 AM 03-07-2021
You know...

I get that. I do.

And it is a balanced football team.

But in that play-off game, when we lined up on fourth down, and we all assumed it was to try to draw them offsides...I thought we were ****ed. I had no doubt Mayfield was going to drive them down and beat us. And I think any Chiefs fan who says otherwise is bullshitting.

I don't ever feel like that with Allen. I know he's more physically talented. I just don't ever feel like he's going to do that. Like...he's good, but he doesn't have...that thing.
Didn’t Baker already have a golden opportunity to drive down the field and beat us after the Henne interception? It was 22-17. They got one first down then the defense forced a stop.

I think Allen is better than Mayfield because Allen can’t rely on his run game like Baker can. We made Allen look bad in the AFCCG but that didn’t change my mind
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:39 AM 03-07-2021
Not complaining but I still don't get why Cleveland didn't run with Hunt more in the game who had something to prove ?

I was more worried about him than most other players for any team we faced in the playoffs. Tom Brady of course could over throw his recievers and we'd be called for PI didn't matter how he played but keeping Hunt under wraps I think was the key to beating Cleveland and of course having Patrick Mahomes II but still I just don't get why their coach didn't unleash Kareem Hunt?
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:31 AM 03-07-2021
In hindsight, I kinda wish we would have lost to Cleveland after Mahomes went down. It would have felt kinda shitty, but it wouldn't have felt as bad as getting fucked in the ass by Toms zebras.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:09 AM 03-07-2021
I know I'm in the minority here-

but if we didn't convert on fourth down in the Cleveland game, we were going to lose.

I think Andy thought that too, and that's why he went for it.

Ballsiest call I can remember to be honest. I couldn't believe he did it.

But Baker would've drove them down and beat us.

I don't feel that way about Allen.

Yeah, I know, everyone here hates Mayfield.

Cleveland will be a contender. The Bills will too, but I don't see the same thing with Allen.

It doesn't matter, we have Mahomes and as long as Veach competently puts a team around him, we'll win most of them.
Slurping the Browns again, huh? :-) Took Pat getting hurt to not completely blow then out. Frauds.
[Reply]
wheeler08 06:40 AM 03-07-2021
F#ck Cleveland and Kareem Hunt! I will never hope they do well. I’d rather see Cincinnati turn the corner.

I think Miami is a sneaky team. I think they would Have made the playoffs if they hadn’t benched FitzMagic. They might have beat us if the played him instead of Tua. Tua is not the answer. But they are building a good defense down there and what they do in this draft will be interesting. They need more offensive weapons.

If the new Chargers coach doesn’t shit the bed, I think they could be a contender.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:00 AM 03-07-2021
It will be interesting to watch over the next decade as those two teams battle for the right to be Patrick Ewing’s Knicks.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:30 AM 03-07-2021
I don't mind the Bills or the Browns (internet trolls notwithstanding). I also would like to see Cinci start doing well, and even San Diangeles or whatever...I like Herbert, he seems like a good up and comer. There really are no other AFC Teams that I'd like to see start being successful. If the current hierarchy of NE, Pitt, Balt is replaced by KC, Buff, Clev Cinci and SD, I'd be fine with that. It feels like we're due for big shift in the AFC, personally I can't wait to see NE and Pitt be irrelevant for decades...I hope anyway.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 07:31 AM 03-07-2021
I will view Baker's maturity & Allen's lack of it. As the future telling, not different from the past
[Reply]
notorious 08:05 AM 03-07-2021
Buffalo and Cleveland are fine. My brother is a Bills fan, and if not for some dumbfuck fans coming on here and constantly try to sell us their team I will cheer for them.

That was annoying. Like anything in life, if your team is good enough it will sell itself.
[Reply]
Best22 08:07 AM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
In hindsight, I kinda wish we would have lost to Cleveland after Mahomes went down. It would have felt kinda shitty, but it wouldn't have felt as bad as getting ****ed in the ass by Toms zebras.
Why would a Chief fan of all people want to go one and done?

Pat already has more SB appearances than Rodgers or Brees. I always want to win the AFC Title. Also that’s 2 extra playoff wins KC wouldn’t have.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:35 AM 03-07-2021
Miami will be there soon.

Tua was a rookie. Tua is going to be a Matt Ryan style QB in that he makes weapons better but can't create himself.

Cleveland needs to get better on D.

I think Buffalo drops back a bit.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:38 AM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by Best22:
Why would a Chief fan of all people want to go one and done?

Pat already has more SB appearances than Rodgers or Brees. I always want to win the AFC Title. Also that’s 2 extra playoff wins KC wouldn’t have.
Just think about that. And if not for dumbass Dee Ford.............:-)
[Reply]
rtmike 08:57 AM 03-07-2021
It won't be long and the rest of the afc NFLs fan base is gonna start getting sore over the Chiefs ALWAYS being in it.
I'll take it but it's coming, lol.
[Reply]
Best22 09:23 AM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by rtmike:
It won't be long and the rest of the afc NFLs fan base is gonna start getting sore over the Chiefs ALWAYS being in it.
I'll take it but it's coming, lol.
They’re already mad at us. We’re bad guys for ruining Cleveland’s and Buffalo’s seasons
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up