ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Where Urrybuddy At?
Easy 6 02:51 PM 03-06-2021
Holy shit this place is dead, worse than I've seen it in a looong time...

[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:20 PM 03-06-2021
I am not certain if the offseason or this cert that I am studying for is more dull. Hard to choose.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:24 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Speaking of tires, I interviewed with Discount Tire on Tuesday to refresh all of their store and corporate desktops (~9K), transition them off Lotus Notes to O365/Outlook, and move all NAS data to OneDrive. Haven't heard back yet. I don't think I got it.
Did you go for the proven method?

[Reply]
vailpass 06:41 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
The 70's were pretty damn great, you had stuff like that, the WB classics that are now too controversial were still playing, and tv in general was experiencing a Golden Age

Is that Ed Asner smoking a heater on national TV? Damn those were better times.
[Reply]
HayWire 06:43 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
No kidding. Can you imagine what would happen now? People would lose their shit
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:52 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Yes, that Commie

WEEE OFF TO DC!
[Reply]
Kman34 07:04 PM 03-06-2021
Dean Martin roasts were the best... I think they were on Saturday nites.. Funny shit..
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:10 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I am not certain if the offseason or this cert that I am studying for is more dull. Hard to choose.
Tell us about the cert, thats what this thread is for... general saturday shitpost venting of whatevers going on with you at the moment

Originally Posted by Kman34:
Dean Martin roasts were the best... I think they were on Saturday nites.. Funny shit..
Watched the one for Michael Landon last sunday, you really just can't beat all of the classic old legends that show up on those things
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:25 PM 03-06-2021
This Don Julio buzz was sweet and mellow, but I had to dial back the sips and switch to beer earlier... it was coming on too strong, too soon this afternoon

Its funny how different alcohols have always seemed to affect me differently, is that just a myth... that different boozes can affect you differently?

Anyway who cares and bring on the hot wings, here's to all you hard working stiffs out there

[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:28 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Tell us about the cert, thats what this thread is for... general saturday shitpost venting of whatevers going on with you at the moment
Doing the CCNA or Cisco Certified Network Associate

Getting it done so I can talk my way into more $$$$ soon.
[Reply]
eDave 11:38 PM 03-06-2021

Nice. Good call.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:42 PM 03-06-2021

It would likely be a Chinese thumb trap for me, good luck and Godspeed

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/traini...a-200-301.html
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:45 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Damn right. I take him out to the park EVERY weekend morning or day I'm off work. Saturday afternoon is tablet and junk food while dad gets buzzed. I think he has the better end of this deal!

New tires for the wife's car today. Just crazy how expensive some fucking tires are today! I may just complain about it as much as these fucking gas prices!!!!!
You should buy tractor tires, fool.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:03 AM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Speaking of tires, I interviewed with Discount Tire on Tuesday to refresh all of their store and corporate desktops (~9K), transition them off Lotus Notes to O365/Outlook, and move all NAS data to OneDrive. Haven't heard back yet. I don't think I got it.
Lotus Notes is still around?!

Microsoft has its issues of course, but Lotus Notes was a fucking disaster the last time I used it.

[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:08 AM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Lotus Notes is still around?!

Microsoft has its issues of course, but Lotus Notes was a fucking disaster the last time I used it.

:-)

Glad to be O365 and not maintaining on premises Exchange servers right now.
[Reply]
eDave 12:26 AM 03-08-2021
This is a great book, BTW. I got a bit of a Breakfast Club vibe in it's structure and found myself invested in them all, for varying reasons. Completed it in two days as it was hard to put down for me.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up