ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>ALEX SMITH RELEASED
SuperBowl4 07:50 PM 03-05-2021
http://youtu.be/aWJjGcojd1U
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:07 AM 03-06-2021
Not surprising after he trashed the team to the press. And can't say I blame him. He saved that teams otherwise miserable season and I don't think the organization or the fans gave a shit. Considering everything he went through he was treated pretty badly. You'd expect a team that's been constantly terrible to be a little more appreciative.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 06:18 AM 03-06-2021
WTF Booth?

I just don't see that.

I remember when they interviewed him in his own house ...he sucked. I think in the booth the same thing.

Originally Posted by BossChief:
He would probably rival Romo in the booth. Probably better in the booth than on the field...if he wants to stay around the game and collecting checks, that’s the best way.

But first, Jacksonville on line 1.

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:28 AM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
He would probably rival Romo in the booth. Probably better in the booth than on the field...if he wants to stay around the game and collecting checks, that’s the best way.

But first, Jacksonville on line 1.
Way more Trent green than Romo. But I think he'd be pretty good in the booth. He's not gonna have early the same kind of fun personality as romo.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:46 AM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by HayWire:
Have we signed this piece of shit yet?
You win, unless someone has posted "he's like a coach on the field."

I mean. When I think about it.. Chad Henne sucks...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:50 AM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Not surprising after he trashed the team to the press. And can't say I blame him. He saved that teams otherwise miserable season and I don't think the organization or the fans gave a shit. Considering everything he went through he was treated pretty badly. You'd expect a team that's been constantly terrible to be a little more appreciative.
1. In their eyes, he really ruined their season. Went from a 2-win team to a division winner. Yes, the worst team in our division would win the NFC East. But he still fucked up their draft pick, and they had no choice but to play him because Haskins went full JaMarcus Russell...

2. I mean, he got FAT paid. He's taken care of for life. He's the Comeback Player of All Time. He needs to go home and fuck his hot wife and have an insane Phyllis Rivers amount of kids and enjoy his life.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 07:27 AM 03-06-2021
You needed pics.

After 3 kids.

Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
1. In their eyes, he really ruined their season. Went from a 2-win team to a division winner. Yes, the worst team in our division would win the NFC East. But he still ****ed up their draft pick, and they had no choice but to play him because Haskins went full JaMarcus Russell...

2. I mean, he got FAT paid. He's taken care of for life. He's the Comeback Player of All Time. He needs to go home and **** his hot wife and have an insane Phyllis Rivers amount of kids and enjoy his life.

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:06 AM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by GayFrogs:
You think he would've picked up 3rd and 14 vs cleveland??
No. But it would have played out differently as Alex would have hit more passes.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:11 AM 03-06-2021
They had to. His contract was like necrotic bacteria eating away at the leg of Washington's salary cap
[Reply]
scho63 09:55 AM 03-06-2021
I think he is going to just hang around the house banging his hot wife.

That's what I would do......
[Reply]
TEX 10:11 AM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
No. But it would have played out differently as Alex would have hit more passes.
Yep. He would have moved the chains better so it would not have come down to 3rd & 14.
[Reply]
oldman 10:21 AM 03-06-2021
While the hate may be strong on CP, he and Andy took a 2-14 team to 11-5 in 1 season. Was he a 49ers castoff? Yes, but better than any QB we had since Green, probably better. Did he win the big one? No, but at least we were in the playoffs 4 of the 5 seasons he was here. Most important, he knew he was history as soon as PMII's name was announced in the 2017 draft. But he still took him under his wing. That's class. Have a good life, Alex.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:34 AM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep. He would have moved the chains better so it would not have come down to 3rd & 14.
Alex took a lot of unnecessary sacks and it’s actually quite possible he would have been facing 3rd and 14, too.

In his prime he was certainly better than Henne.
[Reply]
HayWire 11:50 AM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
You win, unless someone has posted "he's like a coach on the field."

I mean. When I think about it.. Chad Henne sucks...
Thanks. First time I've won something since I got that free ticket at Casey's the other day.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:55 AM 03-06-2021
He does NOT have the personality for TV
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:28 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by oldman:
While the hate may be strong on CP, he and Andy took a 2-14 team to 11-5 in 1 season. Was he a 49ers castoff? Yes, but better than any QB we had since Green, probably better. Did he win the big one? No, but at least we were in the playoffs 4 of the 5 seasons he was here. Most important, he knew he was history as soon as PMII's name was announced in the 2017 draft. But he still took him under his wing. That's class. Have a good life, Alex.

He was NOT better than Trent Green. No way.

He was an adequate game manager that they severely overpaid.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up