ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Les Miles in trouble?
Titty Meat 03:40 PM 03-04-2021
From USA TODAY: Current Kansas Jayhawks football coach Les Miles was accused of texting female students, taking them to his condo alone and kissing a student when he was the head coach at Louisiana State University.
[Reply]
notorious 08:12 AM 03-07-2021
College professors have been screwing their students for years, but if a slimy football coach tries to it’s a scandal.

:-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:50 AM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
College professors all menhave been screwing their students young hot womenfor years, but if a slimy football coach tries to it’s a scandal.

Fixed
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:09 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Fixed
Did you hook up with that Trans gender professor when you went to KU? I think his name was Peter Pooch or something like that
[Reply]
cooper barrett 12:42 PM 03-07-2021
PB flunked English 101 and was send home
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:46 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
PB flunked English 101 and was sent home.
FYP
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:48 PM 03-07-2021
Someone on Les's legal counsel needs to tell him about Seeking.com
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:01 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
If this were something recent, I could understand it.

But for a person to get canceled for something that happened nearly a decade ago at a different job, that is just retarded.
Not sure why this matters.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:03 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Not sure why this matters.
Wrongdoing is wrongdoing, regardless of when it occurs, which is why some crimes do not have a statute of limitations.

I couldn't care less about Les Miles but it's clear to me that the KU athletic department is a complete and utter joke that needs to be completely torn to shreds and rebuilt by someone who has integrity and not just connections to old, burned out, washed out head coaches.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:49 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Wrongdoing is wrongdoing, regardless of when it occurs, which is why some crimes do not have a statute of limitations.

I couldn't care less about Les Miles but it's clear to me that the KU athletic department is a complete and utter joke that needs to be completely torn to shreds and rebuilt by someone who has integrity and not just connections to old, burned out, washed out head coaches.
LSU refused to release details of their 2013 investigation. What was KU supposed to do about that?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:55 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
LSU refused to release details of their 2013 investigation. What was KU supposed to do about that?
Dig deeper and perform a true due diligence. People are always willing to talk "off the record".

If Les Miles had any character, which apparently, he does not, he would have disclosed this investigation to his "buddy" Jeff Long.

But since that didn't happen, Miles and Long will most likely lose their jobs and salaries, while embarrassing KU even further.
[Reply]
C3HIEF3S 03:02 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

I can assure everyone in this thread that the bolded is absolutely, 100% true. This shitstorm goes all the way up.
[Reply]
C3HIEF3S 03:05 PM 03-07-2021
The only correct action that KU Athletics, and more importantly - the school, should be taking at this point is to end this sideshow as quickly as possible. Fire both of these clowns and the rest of the crooks that have been brought in from the outside over the last two years that are at the top of KU Athletics.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:32 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
College professors have been screwing their students for years, but if a slimy football coach tries to it’s a scandal.

When I was in grad school in the early 90s, two of my male professors married female students who were in my class. I am certain that they did not begin dating these students after they graduated. It seemed scandalous to those of us who were in class with those women, but the administration said nary a word. Even 30 years ago we expected that these professors would get into a world of trouble, and we were shocked that they didn't.
[Reply]
eDave 04:19 PM 03-07-2021
There was a professor at NWMSU that all the girls were hot for so rumors abounded. He eventually went to teach at Oak Park and married a friend of mine who lived in Saudi Arabia with me and attended the same boarding school (not in KC). Her sister was much hotter but was missing a toe.

Small world.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:26 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Her sister was much hotter but was missing a toe.
You want a toe, Dude? I can get you a toe.

There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up