ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Les Miles in trouble?
Titty Meat 03:40 PM 03-04-2021
From USA TODAY: Current Kansas Jayhawks football coach Les Miles was accused of texting female students, taking them to his condo alone and kissing a student when he was the head coach at Louisiana State University.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:38 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Like what did he do?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:59 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by Jerm:
What’s crazy is Alleva wanted to fire him at LSU for this and was vetoed...that program is ****ed. I remember people thinking Alleva had it out for him and was all “poor Les” wellllll lol....

Jeff Long prolly gonna go too, wanted the glamour hire, didn’t care, and didn’t even look into this.
I was reading that this was pretty tame compared to all the other stuff going on at LSU
[Reply]
BWillie 11:02 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Like what did he do?
He tried to kiss her and used his position of power to hopefully coerce her into being interested...which did not work in this case.
[Reply]
Jerm 11:10 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I was reading that this was pretty tame compared to all the other stuff going on at LSU
Oh there’s been some crazy rumors come out of there...just like Florida.

Hell we see it hasn’t changed much with Ed O....
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:21 PM 03-06-2021
Oh wow.

I figured they had to know. If LSU investigated why is KU on the hook for anything? Cancel culture?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:23 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Oh wow.

I figured they had to know. If LSU investigated why is KU on the hook for anything? Cancel culture?
I believe so yes. I wasnt trying to diss you KU fans when I said Lawrence is a wannabe San Fransico. It didnt cost his job in Baton Rouge, dont think it would in Lincoln or Manhattan either.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:33 PM 03-06-2021
I believe so yes. I wasnt trying to diss you KU fans when I said Lawrence is a wannabe San Fransico. It didnt cost his job in Baton Rouge, dont think it would in Lincoln or Manhattan either.
Yeah. Times we live in I suppose.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:00 AM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
He tried to kiss her and used his position of power to hopefully coerce her into being interested...which did not work in this case.
I mean I understand how it's creepy and everything, but the article is written like he sexually assaulted her or something. Sharon Lewis is saying this is her worst nightmare and nothing even happened to her.

Was he like "Come kiss yo daddy, Les muthafuckin Miles", she's like "Ew, no troll dude. You're like 95" and Les says "Do you know know who I am?!" and she runs away?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:25 AM 03-07-2021
It wouldn't in Lawrence, Kansas either if he didn't suck.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 12:46 AM 03-07-2021
More about the baby sitter moves?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:49 AM 03-07-2021
Its fucking stupid if anyone's to blame and should be in hot water it's the guy who hired him for either A. Knowing about it and still hiring him or B. Not doing his due diligence.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:13 AM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Can't coach defense. Just another Fran Mccaffery
:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:14 AM 03-07-2021
He's in a position of influence. It's always been ethically unwise for someone of his stature to hit on students.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 05:53 AM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He's in a position of influence. It's always been ethically unwise for someone of his stature to hit on students.
If this were something recent, I could understand it.

But for a person to get canceled for something that happened nearly a decade ago at a different job, that is just retarded.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 06:49 AM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
All this because he tried to kiss a student

or did he PIIHB no mercy cobra kai style
Sweep the sphincter, Les.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up