ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Les Miles in trouble?
Titty Meat 03:40 PM 03-04-2021
From USA TODAY: Current Kansas Jayhawks football coach Les Miles was accused of texting female students, taking them to his condo alone and kissing a student when he was the head coach at Louisiana State University.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:32 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
I think there’s a low chance Miles gets any buyout if there’s any evidence to substantiate the claims and if they weren’t aware of all the information.

KU’s AD dealt with Petrino’s shit show at Arkansas and I don’t believe they paid him a dime on the way out, though that was at Petrino’s current employer, not previous.
I have a suspicion Long knew that Les is a sex pest and did not care.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 06:41 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I have a suspicion Long knew that Les is a sex pest and did not care.
I don’t think it’s irrational to have that view, but I can’t see KU moving forward with hiring him given the red tape surrounding him if they knew.

Granted, Hugh Freeze was given a second chance and SEC schools still wanted to hire him, so nothing would be shocking.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:03 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
By what he did to her the report also indicates he took her to a private location and tried to kiss her. Maybe there is more too it than the report indicates but by all accounts so far seems hes a creepy old guy trying to use his position of power to try to bang hot chicks..for which he failed at miserably.
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:15 PM 03-06-2021
All this because he tried to kiss a student

or did he PIIHB no mercy cobra kai style
[Reply]
PHOG 07:18 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
All this because he tried to kiss a student

or did he PIIHB no mercy cobra kai style
Let's wait for the OW interview.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:29 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Amazing school spirit.
Well in that case, that's really nice.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:07 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Miles lawyer is already taking swings at KU, implying they were well aware of LSU's investigation. This has the potential to go full ****show in a hurry. Can't imagine KU's donors are going to be too thrilled to be asked to handle another buyout.
Yeah between this, the FBI investigation with the basketball program and the baseball coach getting popped with a DUI a few weeks ago there probably needs to be some sweeping changes.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:22 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Yeah between this, the FBI investigation with the basketball program and the baseball coach getting popped with a DUI a few weeks ago there probably needs to be some sweeping changes.
Maybe we can hire Hoiberg and Callahan. If we could be so lucky.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:30 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
"Child?"
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:30 PM 03-06-2021
Maybe we can hire Hoiberg and Callahan. If we could be so lucky.
Hoiberg is a good coach. Hes got a 5* coming in next year and a top 150 player as well.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:42 PM 03-06-2021
Pretty obvious where this is headed when Les Miles lawyer is already taking public swipes at the University.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:50 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Hoiberg is a good coach. Hes got a 5* coming in next year and a top 150 player as well.
Can't coach defense. Just another Fran Mccaffery
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:05 PM 03-06-2021
Can't coach defense. Just another Fran Mccaffery
That's why he got Doc Sadler to leave his head coaching job at Southern Miss for. Plus Mccafferys team is a legit final 4 team this year.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:15 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
I think there’s a low chance Miles gets any buyout if there’s any evidence to substantiate the claims and if they weren’t aware of all the information.

KU’s AD dealt with Petrino’s shit show at Arkansas and I don’t believe they paid him a dime on the way out, though that was at Petrino’s current employer, not previous.
Seeing that this AD just got worked by David Beaty's attorneys I can not say I'm super confident with them going toe to toe with someone with Miles' profile (especially as there are rumblings they got played by the NCAA on adidas too by signing off that Gassonola was an agent) but I hope I'm wrong.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:16 PM 03-06-2021
What’s crazy is Alleva wanted to fire him at LSU for this and was vetoed...that program is fucked. I remember people thinking Alleva had it out for him and was all “poor Les” wellllll lol....

Jeff Long prolly gonna go too, wanted the glamour hire, didn’t care, and didn’t even look into this.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up