ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Les Miles in trouble?
Titty Meat 03:40 PM 03-04-2021
From USA TODAY: Current Kansas Jayhawks football coach Les Miles was accused of texting female students, taking them to his condo alone and kissing a student when he was the head coach at Louisiana State University.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:11 PM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Who gives a shit. Why does it matter if he kissed or ****ed multiple coeds? They're grown ass women and it's not like he was their boss or anything.
Shut up you're cancelled faggot
[Reply]
R Clark 07:33 PM 03-04-2021
Hell OU sacrifice a couple coeds to Barry every yr might have been in his contract lol
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:02 PM 03-06-2021
Placed on admin leave
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:16 PM 03-06-2021
He's done.

Oh what will the Jayhawks do without all those wins he brought?????
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:21 PM 03-06-2021
Bring back Mangino!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:23 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Hell OU sacrifice a couple coeds to Barry every yr might have been in his contract lol
I'm sure stuff still happens today, but I remember reading that numerous major colleges in the 1980s used women as a strong recruiting tool. (And I don't even want to know what Penn State used.)

It always made me wonder how they recruited the women. My perception was that it was college students and not professional prostitutes. Did the women think it was going to be their chance to lock down a #1 pick? 95 percent of the recruits were never even going to make the NFL. Or did these women simply possess amazing school spirit? I don't see what was the winning proposition for them.
[Reply]
bdj23 01:29 PM 03-06-2021
Lmao

Just implode memorial stadium already
[Reply]
Ceej 02:00 PM 03-06-2021
Promote Emmett Jones.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:16 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'm sure stuff still happens today, but I remember reading that numerous major colleges in the 1980s used women as a strong recruiting tool. (And I don't even want to know what Penn State used.)

It always made me wonder how they recruited the women. My perception was that it was college students and not professional prostitutes. Did the women think it was going to be their chance to lock down a #1 pick? 95 percent of the recruits were never even going to make the NFL. Or did these women simply possess amazing school spirit? I don't see what was the winning proposition for them.
Amazing school spirit.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:55 PM 03-06-2021
Here comes team woke:

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/sp...249726093.html
[Reply]
Boiled Chicken 03:27 PM 03-06-2021
Clint is back at Lawrence High, he could just slide right over.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 03:36 PM 03-06-2021
Who gives a shit. Why does it matter if he kissed or ****ed multiple coeds? They're grown ass women and it's not like he was their boss or anything.
If you can’t see why there’s an issue if Les Miles behaved in the way that he allegedly did, you’re blind.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 04:21 PM 03-06-2021

[Reply]
Chiefspants 04:39 PM 03-06-2021
Miles lawyer is already taking swings at KU, implying they were well aware of LSU's investigation. This has the potential to go full ****show in a hurry. Can't imagine KU's donors are going to be too thrilled to be asked to handle another buyout.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 06:23 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Miles lawyer is already taking swings at KU, implying they were well aware of LSU's investigation. This has the potential to go full ****show in a hurry. Can't imagine KU's donors are going to be too thrilled to be asked to handle another buyout.
I think there’s a low chance Miles gets any buyout if there’s any evidence to substantiate the claims and if they weren’t aware of all the information.

KU’s AD dealt with Petrino’s shit show at Arkansas and I don’t believe they paid him a dime on the way out, though that was at Petrino’s current employer, not previous.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up