ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 162
« First < 192526272829 303132333979129 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:53 AM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
Come on chef fans. I followed your game vs the jets on the ticker at the bottom of my tv. You guys were up like 20 - 9 going into the 4th quarter. Then the hapless jets gave up and mahomes had 2 more tds in garbage time. But the fact remains that mahomes just isnt quite as good as last year. Surely you guys see it.

As far as the Titans go, Vrabel needs to answer for his defense. His ego may be the demise of this championship caliber team. Andy Reid was on a similar path last year and he turned the defense around. Just like this years Titans will
:-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:53 AM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Have the Chiefs and Steelers ever been atop of the AFC at the same time?

60's was Chiefs, 70's was Steelers, 80's was bad for KC, 90's was KC, 2000's all Patriots and Colts to a large degree.
The Steelers were pretty good in the early-mid 90s... a few 11-12 win seasons and a SB appearance in '95. Granted, only 9-7 the year Montana beat them in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 09:54 AM 11-02-2020
Come on chef fans. I followed your game vs the jets on the ticker at the bottom of my tv. You guys were up like 20 - 9 going into the 4th quarter. Then the hapless jets gave up and mahomes had 2 more tds in garbage time. But the fact remains that mahomes just isnt quite as good as last year. Surely you guys see it.

As far as the Titans go, Vrabel needs to answer for his defense. His ego may be the demise of this championship caliber team. Andy Reid was on a similar path last year and he turned the defense around. Just like this years Titans will
Shut the fuck up until you beat the Bengals.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:56 AM 11-02-2020

:-) Mahomes had his best game yesterday since the AFCCG when he beat your bitch ass Titans.

I guess Baltimore maybe, but I just had to remind you who is your team’s daddy.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:08 AM 11-02-2020
Come on, guys.... besides having 400 more yards this year through 8 games with the same completion percentage, 9 more touchdowns and 3 fewer picks, and a better yards/attempt average, he has a point.

After all, he's been sacked one more time through 8 games than last year.

Something is obviously off, we're just too close to the situation to see it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:12 AM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Word is it wasn’t serious post game, which I mean good, I wouldn’t want one of our guys down for long.

Sure feels like KC and Pittsburgh are on a collision course.
They won't ever play.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:13 AM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
The Steelers are in for a rude awakening when Mahomes shows the world that the Steel Curtain is actually made of tinfoil.
Too bad they probably won't play each other.
[Reply]
O.city 10:15 AM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They won't ever play.
Too bad they probably won't play each other.
I don't see anyone who can beat Pitt before the AFC CHAMP
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:17 AM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
I don't see anyone who can beat Pitt before the AFC CHAMP
Pittsburgh is pulling out ever game by the skin of their teeth. If they didn't have a cupcake schedule, I wouldn't even be worried about them getting the #1 seed.

They could still drop a couple of games but damn, that schedule is easy.

They're not going to hold up in the playoffs against really good teams. I could see them losing their first game.
[Reply]
Best22 10:17 AM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Have the Chiefs and Steelers ever been atop of the AFC at the same time?

60's was Chiefs, 70's was Steelers, 80's was bad for KC, 90's was KC, 2000's all Patriots and Colts to a large degree.
1995 and 1997
[Reply]
RunKC 10:22 AM 11-02-2020
Pittsburgh is pulling out ever game by the skin of their teeth. If they didn't have a cupcake schedule, I wouldn't even be worried about them getting the #1 seed.

They could still drop a couple of games but damn, that schedule is easy.

They're not going to hold up in the playoffs against really good teams. I could see them losing their first game.
They bitch slapped the Titans and then fucked around, then they played awful in the first half and still came back to beat the Ravens.

The Ravens, Bills and Titans are not better than the Steelers. That’s not saying they are some powerhouse. It’s more of saying the teams behind the Steelers are very overrated.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:25 AM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
They bitch slapped the Titans and then fucked around, then they played awful in the first half and still came back to beat the Ravens.

The Ravens, Bills and Titans are not better than the Steelers. That’s not saying they are some powerhouse. It’s more of saying the teams behind the Steelers are very overrated.
Agreed.

I don’t see them getting beat by any of those teams in the playoffs but who knows. A team like the fucking Raiders could compete with them considering how they match up.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:28 AM 11-02-2020

That's exactly my point, though.

Those teams aren't better than the Steelers but they're good enough to beat the Steelers, especially if the Steelers have to play them back to back to back.

One bad bounce in any of those games and the Steelers lose. They're all flawed.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:28 AM 11-02-2020

Sure, but the way the Steelers play is a surefire way to lose your 1st playoff game, you're relying on so much to break right every single week, against most of the league you'll win, against the best ehh..

We all should know, that team is Marty's Chiefs...The Steelers and Titans are both built that way, we all know how that story ends.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:28 AM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Sure, but the way the Steelers play is a surefire way to lose your 1st playoff game, you're relying on so much to break right every single week, against most of the league you'll win, against the best ehh..

We all should know, that team is Marty's Chiefs...The Steelers and Titans are both built that way, we all know how that story ends.
Yep.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 162
« First < 192526272829 303132333979129 > Last »
Up