ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>Where Urrybuddy At?
Easy 6 02:51 PM 03-06-2021
Holy shit this place is dead, worse than I've seen it in a looong time...

[Reply]
eDave 12:31 AM 03-08-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Lotus Notes is still around?!

Microsoft has its issues of course, but Lotus Notes was a fucking disaster the last time I used it.
I've got some nostalgia for Notes as it was the first "office suite" I had seen and thought the whole concept was tits. My very first project involved migrating off Notes too but back then it was to on-prem Outlook servers. PITA.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:57 PM 03-08-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
This is a great book, BTW. I got a bit of a Breakfast Club vibe in it's structure and found myself invested in them all, for varying reasons. Completed it in two days as it was hard to put down for me.
Dude, I can’t believe you’re already finished. It means a lot you mentioned The Breakfast Club I first watched that movie in 8th grade and it was the film that made me realize I wanted to write a fictional book centered on bullying in schools.
[Reply]
eDave 02:10 PM 03-09-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Dude, I can’t believe you’re already finished. It means a lot you mentioned The Breakfast Club I first watched that movie in 8th grade and it was the film that made me realize I wanted to write a fictional book centered on bullying in schools.
You are a great writer and I hope you find inspiration for another equally helpful book.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up