ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Nzoner's Game Room>Les Miles in trouble?
Titty Meat 03:40 PM 03-04-2021
From USA TODAY: Current Kansas Jayhawks football coach Les Miles was accused of texting female students, taking them to his condo alone and kissing a student when he was the head coach at Louisiana State University.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 03:47 PM 03-10-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Wolken knows what a cesspool KU athletics are right now. What a shitshow.

this was already covered.

Why does KU have to comment/apologize for things that occurred by a current employee that happened while employed by a former employer?
[Reply]
DJJasonp 03:48 PM 03-10-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
They should pick the next AD like Dating Game. Have Burrito Bill on one side of the wall and three eligible AD candidates on the other side...
BCS :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:49 PM 03-10-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:

Why does KU have to comment/apologize for things that occurred by a current employee that happened while employed by a former employer?
Because outrage.

Whatever KU ended up doing, someone out there would say it wasn't enough.
[Reply]
Pants 03:50 PM 03-10-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Wolken knows what a cesspool KU athletics are right now. What a shitshow.

KU still hasn't quite hit the rock-bottom Mizzou hit in 2015.

Have the school enrollments ever come back to the 2015 levels?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:01 PM 03-10-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:

Well, Dane Mcloud says we should’ve watched “The Firm”, and sent Wilford Brimley down to Baton Rouge to dig up the goods before we hired Miles.

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:05 PM 03-10-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Well, Dane Mcloud says we should’ve watched “The Firm”, and sent Wilford Brimley down to Baton Rouge to dig up the goods before we hired Miles.
You're a worthless fucking cunt of a moron. There's no way that Jeff Long was oblivious to this situation with Les Miles, which is why he was fired as well.

I get that you have zero connections to anything and anyone in life but most people that work in pro sports and entertainment know everyone's secrets because it's a very small circle of people.

To even push the idea that Long was unaware is beyond fucking stupid.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:30 PM 03-10-2021
I've been told by people close to me in the program that Bill Self has had some luck with the co-eds. I guess the difference is Bill Self was successful in his quest at the pootang compared to Miles who struck out miserably. Time for Bill Self to go?
[Reply]
PHOG 04:58 PM 03-10-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I've been told by people close to me in the program that Bill Self has had some luck with the co-eds. I guess the difference is Bill Self was successful in his quest at the pootang compared to Miles who struck out miserably. Time for Bill Self to go?
This makes zero sense. :-)
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:30 AM 03-12-2021

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:59 PM 03-15-2021
Randy Shannon must be very desperate for another HC job if this is true.

Randy Shannon's name has surfaced at Kansas. The former UCF defensive coordinator was not retained by Gus Malzahn. As a head coach he was 28-22 in 4 years at Miami. To be clear, this is interest from Shannon's camp. KU still has to hire an AD to hire the coach.

— Dennis Dodd (@dennisdoddcbs) March 14, 2021

[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:29 PM 03-15-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Randy Shannon must be very desperate for another HC job if this is true.

:-)
[Reply]
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Up