ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 48
« First < 374344454647 48 >
Media Center>Star Wars: Episode IX
Hammock Parties 07:39 PM 07-09-2018
Welp, time to start the thread because LANDO IS BACK.

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/new...ing-episode-ix

Originally Posted by :
The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed the long-gestating rumors that Billy Dee Williams will return to that galaxy far, far away and will reprise his role of Lando Calrissian for next year’s Star Wars: Episode IX!

Williams made his debut as the gambling scoundrel in Star Wars: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, reprising in Episode VI: Return of the Jedi, and in countless other Star Wars shows like Star Wars Rebels and games like Star Wars: Jedi Knight II – Jedi Outcast. He even voiced the character in various Robot Chicken and Family Guy episodes dedicated solely to Star Wars as well as The LEGO Movie. Donald Glover stepped into the role earlier this year to play a younger Lando in Solo: A Star Wars Story.

In Episode IX, Williams joins returning franchise stars Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, and Adam Driver, plus newcomer (and frequent J.J. Abrams collabroator) Keri Russell.

[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:07 PM 04-07-2023
Gotta think there’s no way Boyega signs on to this.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 04:47 PM 04-07-2023
I know you all are way more fans of the franchise than I am. After the Last Jedi I just can't get myself to give a shit about anything Star Wars related. I still need to watch Picard though someday. I love what I'm reading in the thread here.
[Reply]
Fish 05:02 PM 04-07-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Ugh. Ridley herself is a bit down the list of problems with the first Disney Trilogy, but I was kind of hoping they'd just cut their losses and abandon everything from that trilogy altogether.
What trilogy?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:03 PM 04-07-2023
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
I know you all are way more fans of the franchise than I am. After the Last Jedi I just can't get myself to give a shit about anything Star Wars related. I still need to watch Picard though someday. I love what I'm reading in the thread here.
Star Trek already had their Rey bullshit with that god awful Discovery series.

They learned from it. The Mouse doesn't learn a goddamn thing apparently.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 06:46 PM 04-07-2023
Somehow...Daisey Ridley has returned.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:25 PM 04-07-2023
You guys don't get it.

They don't care what the fans want. They will shove the ideological themes down your throat.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:32 PM 04-07-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
What trilogy?
Lol, exactly
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:34 PM 04-08-2023

[Reply]
Bowser 04:14 PM 04-08-2023
40 years. What the hell.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:15 PM 04-08-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Ugh. Ridley herself is a bit down the list of problems with the first Disney Trilogy, but I was kind of hoping they'd just cut their losses and abandon everything from that trilogy altogether.
I can't be alone hoping that they'll just memory hole VII, VIII, and IX, and just start over and tell a proper story. Sans Disney, of course.

Will likely never happen, but this is my dream.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:19 PM 04-08-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
40 years. What the hell.

[Reply]
notorious 04:24 PM 04-08-2023
If they get Rey to turn heel it might be interesting.

After the last 3 turds I won’t be holding my breath.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:26 PM 04-08-2023
Originally Posted by notorious:

dark rey would get me in the theater

maybe she could fuck one of her students

ridley needs some fake tits tho
[Reply]
Bowser 04:27 PM 04-08-2023
Originally Posted by notorious:

If I learn Filoni and Favreau are helming this project, sign me the fuck up right now. Otherwise, I reserve the right to hate it.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:28 PM 04-08-2023
*EDIT - never fucking mind

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
NOTHING can go wrong here

[Reply]
Page 47 of 48
« First < 374344454647 48 >
Up