ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2483 of 4823
« First < 1483198323832433247324792480248124822483 248424852486248724932533258329833483 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:59 PM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
They scored 9 points against us last year. Not sure if consider them competition.
No more Flacco, Lock/Fant have some experience and they added a dual threats t go with Sutton instead of pure garbage.

I think we sweep but those games will be fun.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:02 PM 05-14-2020
I admittedly liked Carr early on but I think his leg injury ruined his confidence. Kind of like Alex’s early injury in SF. Seems like since that leg breaks are has been a different person. He was already shady under pressure but after that injury he got terrified
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:35 PM 05-14-2020
Blowing their talent depleted asses out again....yup fun
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:55 PM 05-14-2020
Daniel Jones has a better chance at MVP next year than Drew fucking Lock.

“But SNR, I don’t think you know just how bad the Giants are!”

Oh, but I do.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:15 PM 05-14-2020
It feels like the Donks are trying to build a team around the next Tyler Bray.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:26 PM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
There’s a difference between good and Hall of Famer Brett Favre. And I said it will be difficult for Lock to not be good based on him having a very good supporting cast helping him, which is true. I’d pick Kyler over him all day though
Really? Based on what?

Because the interview stuff I saw with Kyler wouldn't have me follow him into a convenience store, let alone battle.

That kid has BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST written all over him. He comes off dumb as a rock and with the personality of a ramen noodle.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:30 PM 05-14-2020
I'm not a big Lock fan, but having met him, and knowing his family and whatnot, I think...

ehh...maybe.

I'll say this, he's a good kid. He's a little cocky, which isn't a bad thing in a QB. I'm sure Elway sees himself.

He's not nearly THAT gifted, but I'd give him a 50/50 shot at being a top 15 QB.

I'd give Murray a 20/80. Unless he's just one of those people who freezes in front of a camera and microphone, I see a dumb mother****er. That's not inspiring. NFL don't work that way.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:37 PM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
:-)

They wish he was Brett Farve...I saw a ton of games with both Cutler and Farve during their careers.

Lock is closer to Cutler...Farve would win games by simply by saying "**** it"...Cutler would lose games by saying the same thing.

You are either clutch are you arent...this is where Mahomes reminds me of Farve the most. Packers were never out of a game when he was their QB...
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:40 PM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
They wish he was Brett Farve...I saw a ton of games with both Cutler and Farve during their careers.

Lock is closer to Cutler...Farve would win games by simply by saying "**** it"...Cutler would lose games by saying the same thing.
well, I'd say you're probably right in an overall way...

but Cutler was a cunt.

Lock's not that kind of asshole.

He doesn't have near Favre's natural ability, but he does have the tools to be an above average NFL QB. But we've seen what that gets you.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:40 PM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Really? Based on what?

Because the interview stuff I saw with Kyler wouldn't have me follow him into a convenience store, let alone battle.

That kid has BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST written all over him. He comes off dumb as a rock and with the personality of a ramen noodle.
I don't know about that. I buy him not being a great leader and he probably is a little mentally slow, but playing in this era of the NFL? Now with Deandre Hopkins? And honestly, I think he could be even better than Lamar Jackson as a scrambler/runner. At the very least, if he's not better than Lamar, then he's certainly #2 among starting QBs in terms of mobility.

At the very least, that's a QB with some weapons in a familiar system to him who can put up some really impressive stats. That's worth something, and I don't think he's a TOTAL bust.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:43 PM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I don't know about that. I buy him not being a great leader and he probably is a little mentally slow, but playing in this era of the NFL? Now with Deandre Hopkins? And honestly, I think he could be even better than Lamar Jackson as a scrambler/runner. At the very least, if he's not better than Lamar, then he's certainly #2 among starting QBs in terms of mobility.

At the very least, that's a QB with some weapons in a familiar system to him who can put up some really impressive stats. That's worth something, and I don't think he's a TOTAL bust.
yeah, well how far does that get you in play-off football? One and done, maybe you beat the wildcard and get a second game.

That shit ain't gonna win a SB with Patrick Mahomes opposite.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:45 PM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

And I'm not talking about a little 'unpolished'. I mean, Jackson's unpolished. I'm talking about Murray comes off as fucking mentally handicapped. Like an idiot. And with the personality of a shoe.

That is NOT a leader of men.

That ain't getting it done.

He's just a JAG. You can't have a guy like that as your leader.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:50 PM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
He doesn't have near Favre's natural ability, but he does have the tools to be an above average NFL QB. But we've seen what that gets you.
That's what I'm hoping for...I want Denver to waste 3-4 years with an elite QB (Mahomes) on a Division rival...then start over.

The highlight of their season will be trying to finally beat the Chiefs...like the Bears did when Farve was around.

It's the definition of QB purgatory...never picking high enough to get an Elite QB...then dragging out the decision to move on.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:54 PM 05-14-2020
That's what I'm hoping for...I want Denver to waste 3-4 years with an elite QB (Mahomes) on a Division rival...then start over.

The highlight of their season will be trying to finally beat the Chiefs...like the Bears did when Farve was around.

It's the definition of QB purgatory...never picking high enough to get an Elite QB...then dragging out the decision to move on.
totally.

I think Lock is a....like...I'd say Kirk Cousins with more arm.

Which isn't bad.

But you aren't going to beat Mahomes with that.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:55 PM 05-14-2020

You are either clutch are you arent...this is where Mahomes reminds me of Farve the most. Packers were never out of a game when he was their QB...
I have no idea what Lock will be like as a pro, but QBs can make huge leaps at the pro level. Brady certainly wasn't clutch as a college QB, or Brees, etc. Wilson wasn't really known as "clutch" either.

What I saw from Lock last year was a QB with potential. No one is ever going to compare to Mahomes, but Lock has more potential to be a top 15 QB than the other bums Denver has been trotting out there since Manning.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 2483 of 4823
« First < 1483198323832433247324792480248124822483 248424852486248724932533258329833483 > Last »
Up