ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Interesting....Chiefs SB Ring related
arrowheadnation 02:05 AM 06-01-2020
I wonder if the design of the ring was leaked? Of all the ones I've seen so far, this one by far looks the most legit. This popped up as an advertisement on my facebook tonight. It doesn't look that bad. I was hoping they would go over-the-top gaudy with the diamonds. I do like the return of the king line.

https://www.luckrings.com/products/2...mpionship-ring

[Reply]
Monty 10:58 AM 06-01-2020
I'm still giddy that there's even a thread discussing the design options of our SB ring. :-) :-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 11:04 AM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by Dayze:
I’d like for it to not include anything about kings, queens, kingdoms, etc.

No idea where and where the chiefs kingdom became a thing. It’s my irrational hatred, and makes no sense to me. Lol.
I mean, yeah, if we were the Kansas City Knights it would make sense.
I think it was just a different way to say Chiefs Nation. Every team has "team nation". So, the chiefs thought they'd be different. I'm more used to it now.
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:25 AM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
If there was room, it should say, "Do we have time to run Wasp?"
That's etched on the inside
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 03:05 PM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I doubt they’d have the ****ing 49ers logo on the Chiefs championship ring.
Lots of rings have the final score on them. Not out of the realm of possibility.

Originally Posted by Dayze:
I’d like for it to not include anything about kings, queens, kingdoms, etc.

No idea where and where the chiefs kingdom became a thing. It’s my irrational hatred, and makes no sense to me. Lol.
I mean, yeah, if we were the Kansas City Knights it would make sense.
Chiefs Kingdom (I didn't like it at first either) is a "thing" because they're doing what they can to deflect attention away from terminology that some would consider insensitive like the fanbase being called the tribe or nation.

Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I hope it's not that first one. Not that it's my ring or anything, but if I were a player I'd hate to look at my championship ring on my finger and see "1969" as the first thing my eyes look at on the top of the design.

That was at least 20 years before most of the players on the team were born. **** that.
Every team that has ever won more than one Super Bowl denotes past Super Bowl wins on their rings. Ours will be no different.
[Reply]
wazu 03:07 PM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I doubt they’d have the fucking 49ers logo on the Chiefs championship ring.
And have it be the only one in color.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 03:10 PM 06-01-2020
Like I said before, I hope this isn't the final design. I want this thing to be over the top gaudy with white diamonds, rubies, and yellow diamonds. It needs to make a statement. Hopefully Clark doesn't go cheap on it.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 03:22 PM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I hope it's not that first one. Not that it's my ring or anything, but if I were a player I'd hate to look at my championship ring on my finger and see "1969" as the first thing my eyes look at on the top of the design.

That was at least 20 years before most of the players on the team were born. Fuck that.
Pretty sure it was said somewhere that they were looking to include the 69 team in the design and celebration.
[Reply]
lcarus 06:24 PM 06-01-2020
I was thinking they'd go nuts with rubies. Not nearly enough red in that ring for me.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up