ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL Network AFC Playoff games on now. Titans/Ravens followed by Texans/Chiefs
Coogs 10:43 AM 05-31-2020
Just in case anyone wants to tune in.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:18 PM 05-31-2020
Sorenson had one hell of a game against the Texans. A true unsung hero and one of my favorite Chiefs.

Love Daniel Sorenson!
[Reply]
Bowser 01:06 PM 05-31-2020
The defense reverted back to Sutton level standards on that Stills TD.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:14 PM 05-31-2020
Who missed their block and allowed Mingo to come right up the gut and block Colquitt?
[Reply]
Bowser 01:31 PM 05-31-2020
This first quarter against the Texans is just about as bad of football the Chiefs have played since the Haley/Crennel days. How the hell did O'Brien and Crennel not lose their jobs after this one?
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 02:38 PM 05-31-2020
Halftime show...

[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:30 PM 05-31-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
This first quarter against the Texans is just about as bad of football the Chiefs have played since the Haley/Crennel days. How the hell did O'Brien and Crennel not lose their jobs after this one?

Shhhh

Gotta keep those guys in Houston.
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:43 PM 05-31-2020
I remember watching this game. I was in the kitchen watching the first part, with my head down doing other stuff, listening, going "typical Chiefs". But never thought we were out of it. I never think we are out of it with Mahomes.

Good times.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 07:41 PM 05-31-2020
I lnow for a fact we weren't going to lose to the fucking titans. It was our time.
[Reply]
crispystl 06:32 AM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I remember watching this game. I was in the kitchen watching the first part, with my head down doing other stuff, listening, going "typical Chiefs". But never thought we were out of it. I never think we are out of it with Mahomes.

Good times.

Same. I was thinking typical Chiefs BUT if we can just get it 14-24 at half we’ll be fine with Mahomes but hell naw! He takes it back in the 1st fucking half!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Shaid 07:47 AM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by crispystl420:
Same. I was thinking typical Chiefs BUT if we can just get it 14-24 at half we’ll be fine with Mahomes but hell naw! He takes it back in the 1st fucking half!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's where I was too. Just score a couple times here and we can still win it, long game in front of us still. Then Mahomes went Super Cyan.
[Reply]
Up