ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 59 of 85
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution
Amnorix 10:52 AM 02-22-2019
:-) You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 04:51 PM 03-19-2019
We owe him our gratitude for giving us the phrase "getting a Krafty."
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:02 PM 03-19-2019
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Once he takes the plea deal I wonder if he will have to register as a sex offender
If so, then the Chiefs should rent Lamar's Arrowhead apartment to a needy child in the playoffs so that Kraft won't be allowed to watch the game live. Edit: no, that's not right. I guess we'd have to put a school in there.
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:42 PM 03-19-2019

http://dailysnark.com/photos-of-fema...rlor-released/
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:44 PM 03-19-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
If so, then the Chiefs should rent Lamar's Arrowhead apartment to a needy child in the playoffs so that Kraft won't be allowed to watch the game live. Edit: no, that's not right. I guess we'd have to put a school in there.
I think a pre game stadium announcement with picture of the sex offender on the video boards should be sufficient
[Reply]
gblowfish 07:46 PM 03-19-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
We owe him our gratitude for giving us the phrase "getting a Krafty."
I like calling him "Backrub Bob."
[Reply]
Chief Northman 07:49 PM 03-19-2019
I for one am tuning in when the Pats visit Buffalo.

It will rain dildos.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:53 PM 03-19-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:

It will rain dildos.
Lol. That will be so damn great.
[Reply]
gblowfish 08:14 PM 03-19-2019
I'd certainly nominate this thread for the CP HOC. Any seconds?
[Reply]
notorious 08:19 PM 03-19-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:

It will rain dildos.
:-)

[Reply]
JakeF 10:48 PM 03-19-2019
If none of the girls were underage and there was no Human Trafficking, I imagine that plea deals are pretty much standard procedure for first-time offenders
[Reply]
threebag 11:16 PM 03-19-2019
Someone is getting stroked
[Reply]
vailpass 11:17 PM 03-19-2019
Who among us hasn't received or wanted a krafty from time to time?
[Reply]
booger 11:25 PM 03-19-2019
She got some cream of Kraft soup on her uniform
[Reply]
threebag 11:55 PM 03-19-2019
Originally Posted by booger:
She got some cream of Kraft soup on her uniform
Kraft Miricle Whip
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:05 AM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
There is a catch., the proposed agreement calls for the men to admit they would have been proven guilty at trial.

The proposed deferred prosecution agreement calls for completion of an education course about prostitution, completion of 100 hours of community service, screening for sexually transmitted diseases and payment of some court costs.
:-):-):-)

OMG....let this be a lesson to the youngsters around this moral shithole of a site....and if you actually bought this report.

What really went down....Kraft and his Florida attorney have some favors to call on. This is what happens when you are an active political donor, own a football team, fly around with Trump in Air Force One....and have 6.6 Billion to throw around. It's the only reason they give these ****ers money...you lean on them when you get exposed.

Rodent cash....

I'll say it again...this was absolutely trafficking...enough that the police had multiple places with allocated resources to set up a sting. It just happened to snare a couple of high-profile billionaires with pull..whom I stand by my intuition...knew who is running these operations...or are actually involved.

Now they are twisting the media narrative that the cops are just bumblers...and all these young Chinese women just swam across the ocean, somehow ended up in the same Florida strip mall, cant speak English and have nowhere to live....living the American dream sleeping on their BJ beds at night...cooking dinner off a hot plate in the alley behind this joint.

Somebody pressed these dudes...and they weren't willing to budge (and play the bumbler role) without them at least admitting they would have been found guilty if they were actually "allowed" to pursue it...and their "higher-ups" hadn't demanded the situation go away..

Re-read what I quoted and think how ridiculous that is...

"Yeah...we admit we did it..and if we didn't have so much money...would have be busted like you peasants. Now go eat your GMO-infested grool and drink our aspertane...you ****ing cattle. Your laws dont apply to us. We do what we ****ing want. We **** our slaves...what are you going to do about it."
[Reply]
Page 59 of 85
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369 > Last »
Up