ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 45
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2020 NFL Combine Thread***
RunKC 09:20 AM 02-24-2020
It’s that time again. Post any news, rumors and prospect info.

2020 On-Field Workout Schedule
•Thursday, Feb 27. 4-11PM ET. TE, QB, WR. Tight ends, quarterbacks and wide receivers take the field for the first day of on-field workouts
•Friday, Feb 28. 4-11PM ET. PK, ST, OL, RB
•Saturday, Feb 29. 4-11PM ET. DL, LB
•Sunday, Mar 1. 2-7PM ET. DB.

Measurements are beginning now. Mods feel free please post the twitter feed in the OP
[Reply]
Dartgod 11:00 AM 02-28-2020
Originally Posted by kepp:
It's just a side effect of being Superbowl champions...you're seeing that route everywhere. I thought I saw the cart wrangler at Walmart run it yesterday.
:-)
[Reply]
Mecca 11:16 AM 02-28-2020
It's time to talk about something....

Should the Chiefs be willing to take a chance on Willie Gay Jr. He is without question the best off the ball LB in the draft, super athletic, freak of nature, problem he got suspended and had a lot of off the field issues in college...

Guy could be a star, do you take that chance?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:17 AM 02-28-2020
Probably a reason why Chiefs tagged Jones and are waiting for new CBA so they can sign him long term

The 2019 salary cap was $188.2 million, so another $10M+ jump. Whether, and how much more, the salary cap would rise in 2020 under a new CBA would depend on whether that additional revenue is counted towards salary cap or benefits.

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) February 28, 2020

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:13 PM 02-28-2020
I'm nursing two broken ankles from jumping off the Laviska Shenault bandwagon last night.

Flowers or a card would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
[Reply]
MahomesKnows 12:17 PM 02-28-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
I'm nursing two broken ankles from jumping off the Laviska Shenault bandwagon last night.

I figured you'd be able to walk it off because it wasn't running as fast as expected.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:23 PM 02-28-2020
I’m taking Claypool in the 2nd.

Give me Jaylon Johnson or Bryce Hall at 32 and Claypool at the end of the 2nd.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:27 PM 02-28-2020
Someone posted that Veach sees 23 first round prospects. If one of them slides to 32 at a position other than QB, then I think they take him. Otherwise, trade back. I’d imagine that 32 spot is of value, since it’s the cheapest contract you can have with a fifth year option.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:27 PM 02-28-2020
Originally Posted by MahomesKnows:
I figured you'd be able to walk it off because it wasn't running as fast as expected.
And then he shuts it down after one slow 40. Not exactly gonna shake the 'injury-prone and not that fast' label with a performance like that. I still think he has a chance to be a stud, but now the risk-factor is more than I'd be comfortable with the Chiefs taking.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:28 PM 02-28-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:

Your theory of a pie shaped universe intrigues me.

Claypool and Kelce would be a matchup NIGHTMARE.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:29 PM 02-28-2020
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Your theory of a pie shaped universe intrigues me.

Claypool and Kelce would be a matchup NIGHTMARE.
Wonder how many of us were thinking this exact same thing last night....I know I was.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:29 PM 02-28-2020

I’m starting to think CB/WR is the way to go in the first 2 rounds unless Queen, Murray, or Baun fall to 32.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:31 PM 02-28-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:

Originally Posted by MahomesKnows:
:-)

This is why I tune into this place.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:31 PM 02-28-2020
Antonio Gibson would rape in this offense. The guy is like a faster version of Damien Williams that can play receiver. He can do either position full time.

Andy would have a lot of fun with him.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:33 PM 02-28-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's time to talk about something....

Should the Chiefs be willing to take a chance on Willie Gay Jr. He is without question the best off the ball LB in the draft, super athletic, freak of nature, problem he got suspended and had a lot of off the field issues in college...

Guy could be a star, do you take that chance?
If he can be had for a song, I bet they do their due diligence. My guess is it will be mostly dependent on what they see in the interview and then what they have in the locker room.

On one hand, we don't need that shit, on the other, we need gaps filled and coverage executed.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:34 PM 02-28-2020

He’ll be long gone by our pick. He put himself in the top 50 yesterday
[Reply]
Page 31 of 45
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Up