ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 18
« First < 51112131415 161718 >
Media Center>Madden 18: Can Patrick Mahomes get the Chiefs back to the Super Bowl?
Hammock Parties 03:19 PM 08-23-2017
Yes, friends, it's that time again. Let's DO THIS!!!

The Chiefs have decided to have an open competition in preseason for the starting QB job. Let the best man win.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:53 PM 12-09-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Don't you need to pay some bullshit EA subscription to play online? If not I'll beat the shit out of any of you.
:-) sorry bro, but your custom sliders won't fly in Madden.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 01:13 PM 12-09-2017
Don't you need to pay some bullshit EA subscription to play online? If not I'll beat the shit out of any of you.
Don't you already have a PSN subscription? That's all you need.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 01:16 PM 12-09-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
You pay for a Playstation Network online subscription. Not a terrible price if you use it often.

Me and Kcrockaholic just played a crazy game. Beat me 14-9, with the game coming down to a 4th down throw into the end zone.
Damn Keenum scrambling lol. I've never used the Saints or their playbook this year. I didn't care for it too much. The Chiefs really do have a good playbook this year in the game. I'm looking forward to round 2.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:24 PM 12-09-2017
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
Don't you already have a PSN subscription? That's all you need.
No.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 01:26 PM 12-09-2017
No.
Oh hell, it's $60 for a full year. Plus you can download free shit every month.
[Reply]
lcarus 06:54 PM 12-09-2017
Don't know if this has been asked here yet or not, but do you have any idea if you can play a franchise with a friend on the same team? Like if I have a Chiefs franchise can my brother join my game?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:44 PM 12-09-2017
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Don't know if this has been asked here yet or not, but do you have any idea if you can play a franchise with a friend on the same team? Like if I have a Chiefs franchise can my brother join my game?
Couldn't really answer that, but I don't think so
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 11:56 PM 12-09-2017
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I don't think so. Closest thing to it would be if you did "Share play" with your brother and he was on his own PS4. At that point, he wouldn't even need to own the game, you could literally give him control of your game via your internet connection. Not sure if that helps though.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:13 AM 12-12-2017
where is the offseason?
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:21 AM 12-13-2017
Good God, had no idea how hard 2018 was to win on... rented it the other day and got my ass kicked repeatedly before having to switch over to rookie mode

Not only that, but for some reason everything is locked... cant make substitutions, call timeouts, go to practice mode or ANYTHING other than play an exhibition game

Do you actually have to sign in with EA to unlock basic ****ing features like that?
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09:40 AM 12-13-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Good God, had no idea how hard 2018 was to win on... rented it the other day and got my ass kicked repeatedly before having to switch over to rookie mode

Not only that, but for some reason everything is locked... cant make substitutions, call timeouts, go to practice mode or ANYTHING other than play an exhibition game

Do you actually have to sign in with EA to unlock basic ****ing features like that?
Probably costs $9.99 to call timeouts and another $4.99 per substitution.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:45 AM 12-13-2017
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Probably costs $9.99 to call timeouts and another $4.99 per substitution.
Sadly, this is probably close to the mark

It wasnt like this when I had 2016 or any other year for that matter, anyone should be able to put that ****ing game in and access all features immediately... its pissing me off
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:00 AM 12-13-2017

If I remember right.....none of that unlocks until your PS4 downloads the game files.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:13 AM 12-13-2017
:-):-):-)

Never criticize me again. I put the game on All-Madden the day I bought it and never switched off.

I should play a game on All-Pro just to see how many points I can score. :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:38 AM 12-13-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
If I remember right.....none of that unlocks until your PS4 downloads the game files.
So it HAS to be connected to the internet to even call timeouts?
[Reply]
Page 15 of 18
« First < 51112131415 161718 >
Up