ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 154 of 240
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155156157158164204 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:42 PM 10-27-2019
Great news in Finals Week panic!!

I found this app that prints textbooks, . . . so I'll just strap my printer to my arm while a catch a few ZZZs. . . . Then I'll study the chapters off my armprintout on the bus while I down my caffeine bomb, wipe my pits and ass with a wetnap outside the exam room and I'm good to go.

Let's ACE this thing!!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:43 PM 10-27-2019
I don't need a decade of Philedelphia-esque bullshit to make the call on Reid. If YOU do, then you're as fucking retarded as HE is.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:43 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Ok genuises ... Who do we hire??? We are going to get rid of Pattys second dad??? Piss Mahomes off and he finishes his career somewhere else...
This isn't about wanting to fire him. It's about being amazed that he never learns. And from a lesson he was taught two weeks ago.
[Reply]
jd1020 09:44 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Anybody putting this loss on Reid isn’t worthy of a discussion. We had no business being in this game in the first place if it weren’t for him. He did an excellent job for the most part.
But we were in this game.... until the punt. Just because conventional wisdom said the Chiefs should lose that game doesnt take away from how stupid Reid's decision to punt at the end of the game was.
[Reply]
notorious 09:44 PM 10-27-2019
Reid doesn't learn. It's amazing.
[Reply]
Kman34 09:45 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
You don't think coaches will be lining up to work with Pat Mahomes????

Coaches will want this job in droves.....
Who? Name someone better who would have taken a scrub QB and a shit ton of key injuries and made a game of it...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:45 PM 10-27-2019
Ok genuises ... Who do we hire??? We are going to get rid of Pattys second dad??? Piss Mahomes off and he finishes his career somewhere else...
Someone who has situational awareness. I want a coach who doesn't give up like a soft fat bitch. Someone who can provide an Oline to protect our future HOF franchise QB.

Someone who doesn't make the same baffling mistakes over and over and over again.

They have guys like that.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:45 PM 10-27-2019
Only thing I put on Andy tonight was his decision not to go for it on 4th and less than a yard.

The offense should win that battle at least 95% of the time.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:46 PM 10-27-2019
Who? Name someone better who would have taken a scrub QB and a shit ton of key injuries and made a game of it...
You don't want me to tell you who would do that...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:46 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Okay take it down a notch dude. Football is a game.
After we lose to the red-hot Viqueens, we will be guaranteed to lose half our home "games" in Arrowhead. Let that sink in...

So much for this being our year. It was Andy's year to do his buffet-best to get our MVP FQB killed and extend the stretch of not going to the SB to another year.

Maybe I'll take it down a notch when he quits being fucking stupid as fuck.

Punt and put the game in the hands of a gassed D. Yeah, there's a notch for you...
[Reply]
Kman34 09:46 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Someone who has situational awareness. I want a coach who doesn't give up like a soft fat bitch. Someone who can provide an Oline to protect our future HOF franchise QB.

Someone who doesn't make the same baffling mistakes over and over and over again.

They have guys like that.
I'm not seeing any names... Give me a list..
[Reply]
BWillie 09:46 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
This isn't about wanting to fire him. It's about being amazed that he never learns. And from a lesson he was taught two weeks ago.
Yes. I'm not going to lie, I'd rather have Andy Reid and his horrible clock management than a Herm Edwards who got every tactical and clock management decision right (not saying Herm did, but for the sake of argument)

It's just so frustrating when it does potentially cost you games, because it's such a simple easy thing to fix.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:46 PM 10-27-2019
If keeping his big, fat dumb "daddy" is such a deal breaker, then he can hit the fucking road too because all that says to anyone with a functioning brain is that our QB is secretly a closet dip shit.
[Reply]
notorious 09:47 PM 10-27-2019
I don't want to play in Arrowhead during the playoffs.

It's cursed. We need to burn the mother fucker to the ground.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:48 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Anybody putting this loss on Reid isn’t worthy of a discussion. We had no business being in this game in the first place if it weren’t for him. He did an excellent job for the most part.
Did my post really imply the loss is on him. It in fact implied the exact opposite. The guy gets in his own way with the small decisions. It's happened before countless times. It really isn't even debatable is it that the subtle to even obvious game management has held him back from even higher success in his career?

I'm not ignoring what he did. Just pointing out that yet again game management helps stop his chances of reaping the rewards. Not saying we win if we go for it but man how do you not learn.
[Reply]
Page 154 of 240
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155156157158164204 > Last »
Up