ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2206 of 3903
« First < 1206170621062156219622022203220422052206 220722082209221022162256230627063206 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 12:18 PM 05-24-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Then why did you call the governor of Michigan a Nazi?
I said I feel bad for the people that live there. She has taken very extreme measures compared to almost every other state. I would question her motives at this point, but that's not for this thread.

I know how it effected a lot of people in Missouri and I know how thrilled they are to be back in a gym, back to school working out with the football team, back to having baseball practices and games coming up shortly. If those things were pushed back 2 more months the depression, despair and morale of a lot of people would be very bad. I truly feel bad for those people and the people of CA.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:18 PM 05-24-2020
Are you prevented from leaving your house for 15 minutes a day a few times a week to get some sunshine?
So that's all it takes? 15 minutes to insure our immune systems are at peak efficiency? Not being glib, I'm legitimately asking.
[Reply]
dirk digler 12:18 PM 05-24-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It’s irrelevant.

We don’t go around blaming people for contributing to the spread of the flu or anything else that’s contagious for simply living their lives and not hiding inside. We don’t say everybody that has unprotected sex is a murdering asshole that’s possibly spreading AIDS.

You people are ****ing ridiculous.

During the start of the AIDS epidemic they said that and worse. How many people to this day still think AIDS is a homosexual only disease? I bet alot.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 05-24-2020, 12:18 PM
This message has been deleted by tyecopeland. Reason: Found answer
staylor26 12:18 PM 05-24-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Stop trying to flip this around. The CoronaVirus isn't Aids. It's a unique virus that is extremely contagious. Just because your Grandparents didn't die from it doesnt mean it hasn't killed others
You all move goalposts like nobody I’ve ever seen.

News flash:

Corona isn’t car accidents either. They’ve killed way more people and will continue to kill way more people than Corona ever will.

Stop driving or shut the fuck up you condescending moron.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:20 PM 05-24-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Not going to argue that.

But in the case of what I asked, how bad will the flu season be in fall/winter of '20 with other ailments not C-19 when our immune systems are potentially weakened from distancing? Pretty bad I would imagine, and I'm afraid all the doom and gloomers will use it for their own reasons to harp about C-19 and further lockdown and distancing policies (worse case scenario admittedly, but the point stands).
You need to stop repeating claims by those two hacks from California that were debunked a month ago.
[Reply]
dirk digler 12:21 PM 05-24-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Are you really that shocked? People have been on home arrest for the last 2 months. What exactly do people expect?

Use common sense? I know I know that is to hard :-)
[Reply]
petegz28 12:21 PM 05-24-2020
Stop trying to flip this around. The CoronaVirus isn't Aids. It's a unique virus that is extremely contagious. Just because your Grandparents didn't die from it doesnt mean it hasn't killed others
:-)
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:22 PM 05-24-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You all move goalposts like nobody I’ve ever seen.

News flash:

Corona isn’t car accidents either. They’ve killed way more people and will continue to kill way more people than Corona ever will.

Stop driving or shut the **** up you condescending moron.
Practicing social distancing for a few months isnt comparable to never driving again you idiot
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 12:23 PM 05-24-2020
Practicing social distancing for a few months isnt comparable to never driving again you idiot
So when do want to open? How many you ok with dying? You never answered.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:23 PM 05-24-2020
Everyone just stop arguing with these fucking ninnies, go live your lives as you see fit and let’ em all cry
[Reply]
Bowser 12:24 PM 05-24-2020
You need to stop repeating claims by those two hacks from California that were debunked a month ago.
Well we'll certainly know for sure in a month or so if they're really hacks after all the partying in the Ozarks around this part of the country, I would imagine.
[Reply]
petegz28 12:24 PM 05-24-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Use common sense? I know I know that is to hard :-)
You expect people to use common sense? Yeah, I think you expecting that just shows how uncommon common sense is because common sense would tell you most people aren't going to use common sense and to expect such is well, not using common sense.
[Reply]
Donger 12:26 PM 05-24-2020
Dr. Fauci:

"Now is the time, if ever there was one," he told Holy Cross, "for us to care selflessly about one another."
[Reply]
petegz28 12:26 PM 05-24-2020
What Magic 8-Ball did you get "a few more months from?" And the one from your coke dealer doesn't count. Or then again maybe it does.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:26 PM 05-24-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
So that's all it takes? 15 minutes to insure our immune systems are at peak efficiency? Not being glib, I'm legitimately asking.
Go outside, get some Vitamin D from the sun, eat a balanced diet, exercise and drink some water. Your immune system doesn't crash because you were inside for a few months.

Don't buy B or C supplements, they are a waste of money

The reason why the flu spreads in the winter is because we are in closer quarters because it is cold outside and humidity in the air is lower.
[Reply]
Page 2206 of 3903
« First < 1206170621062156219622022203220422052206 220722082209221022162256230627063206 > Last »
Up