ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 20
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos have no QB vs Saints
KC Hawks 05:10 PM 11-28-2020
:-)

All the QBs on the Broncos' roster are ineligible to play Sunday against the Saints after being deemed high-risk, close contacts, sources tell ESPN.

None were wearing masks at the time of exposure, per source.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 28, 2020

Broncos will not be forfeiting, per source.

Short of luring GM John Elway out of retirement, it sets up as the most unexpected NFL scene of 2020. Broncos have no QBs for a game against the Saints. https://t.co/ig4knEI9vQ

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 28, 2020

[Reply]
tk13 07:53 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea, you’re “100% right” that it’s just a “matter of time before it’s Mahomes or Rodgers”...

How’s that not doom and gloom? And when you said Andy needs to prepare for this, they already have. I highly doubt all of our QB’s are breaking protocol like the Broncos QB’s did to lead to this.
There's a difference between being realistic and being doom and gloom. Doom and gloom is "HOLY **** CANCEL THE SEASON EVERYTHING IS DOOMED." Being realistic is that one NFL team is gonna be down 20 players by tomorrow morning, another has no QB, another got kicked out of their stadium and case numbers are probably only going to go up from here. It's time to put the hammer down and come up with a real plan. There's no reason to panic, but the NFL feels like they're making up the rules as they go along. I don't think that's out of line. You're just being difficult.
[Reply]
wazu 07:54 PM 11-28-2020
I think it might be better if Clay makes a movie out of this game.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:54 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:
There's a difference between being realistic and being doom and gloom. Doom and gloom is "HOLY **** CANCEL THE SEASON EVERYTHING IS DOOMED." Being realistic is that one NFL team is gonna be down 20 players by tomorrow morning, another has no QB, another got kicked out of their stadium and case numbers are probably only going to go up from here. It's time to put the hammer down and come up with a real plan. There's no reason to panic, but the NFL feels like they're making up the rules as they go along. I don't think that's out of line. You're just being difficult.
It’s “realistic” to just assume that this will happen to Mahomes or Rodgers?

The plan is fine. In almost all of these instances protocol was broken moronically.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:03 PM 11-28-2020
Some Broncos fans are calling for the return of QB Tim Tebow after ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported that all four Denver QBs are ineligible to play after being deemed high-risk for COVID-19
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:06 PM 11-28-2020
It’s “realistic” to just assume that this will happen to Mahomes or Rodgers?

The plan is fine. In almost all of these instances protocol was broken moronically.
It’s just a matter of time till it hits Reid, Kelsey or Mahomes. The players in general are not obeying their own protocols they agreed to. They feel bulletproof. Not respecting the virus. Denver is paying for that. I’d rather not have the rest of the season canceled or postponed for crissakes. Just follow the damn rules.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:10 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
It’s just a matter of time till it hits Reid, Kelsey or Mahomes. The players in general are not obeying their own protocols they agreed to. They feel bulletproof. Not respecting the virus. Denver is oaying for that. I’d rather not have the rest of the season canceled or postponed for crissakes. Just follow the damn rules.

What evidence do you have that Chiefs players “are not obeying their own rules that they agreed to” to say this? The Chiefs haven’t come close to an outbreak like this despite having multiple players/staff test positive.

Reid has little to no contact with the players. Mahomes in particular has a pregnant wife and already had a bit of a scare. Do you seriously think he’s not doing everything by the book?
[Reply]
RunKC 08:12 PM 11-28-2020
Patrick, Andy, you, me, your whore of a mother. We’re all getting it. Hell I’ve got it right now.

This is here to stay. It’s going to be like the flu. You can’t avoid it forever.

Just have to pray that Andy and Pat get the vaccine before they get this damn thing.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:14 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Patrick, Andy, you, me, your whore of a mother. We’re all getting it. Hell I’ve got it right now.

This is here to stay. It’s going to be like the flu. You can’t avoid it forever.

Just have to pray that Andy and Pat get the vaccine before they get this damn thing.
You realize people live their entire lives without getting the flu, right?

I’m 32, don’t get flu shots, and have never had the flu.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:20 PM 11-28-2020

What evidence do you have that Chiefs players “are not obeying their own rules that they agreed to” to say this? The Chiefs haven’t come close to an outbreak like this despite having multiple players/staff test positive.

Reid has little to no contact with the players. Mahomes in particular has a pregnant wife and already had a bit of a scare. Do you seriously think he’s not doing everything by the book?
This isn’t a court of law. They already had a backup QB test + for Covid when Mahomes was in a meeting with him during the week.

Has nothing to do with those 3 not following the rules. I’m sure they are.

There is at least 60 players, 15 coaches and at least another 25-30 support staff they are in close contact during the week. Just takes one of those to break the rules. And we are ****ed for a week or two at least.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:22 PM 11-28-2020
Should be fun!
[Reply]
staylor26 08:22 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
This isn’t a court of law. They already had a backup QB test + for Covid when Mahomes was in a meeting with him during the week.

Has nothing to do with those 3 not following the rules. I’m sure they are.

There is at least 60 players, 15 coaches and at least another 25-30 support staff they are in close contact during the week. Just takes one of those to break the rules.
Exactly. They had a backup QB test positive and Mahomes wasn’t even considered “close contact”...

Again, what evidence do you have that ANY of the Chiefs players or staff aren’t following protocol like the Titans/Ravens/Broncos?
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:26 PM 11-28-2020
twitter----Some NFL fans are pointing out that QB Colin Kaepernick is still available after ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported that all four Denver QBs are ineligible to play after being deemed high-risk for COVID-19
[Reply]
Bob Dole 08:41 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
twitter----Some NFL fans are pointing out that QB Colin Kaepernick is still available after ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported that all four Denver QBs are ineligible to play after being deemed high-risk for COVID-19
And those NFL fans don’t understand the rules.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 08:44 PM 11-28-2020
Veach saw this in his crystal ball & picked up Johnny Townsend. Tommy's arm is going to get some work
[Reply]
Pooch 08:57 PM 11-28-2020
Why is this game no getting moved like the Steelers/Ravens game??
[Reply]
Page 6 of 20
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up