ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 99 of 173
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
notorious 04:56 PM 04-29-2019
I honestly wonder what Jason Whitlock thinks.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:57 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
So no "BREAKING NEWS" today regarding what Tyreek "may" have done? :-)
I’m still waiting for more info on if he abused Crystal like a week ago
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:02 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
I honestly wonder what Jason Whitlock thinks.
As do I.
TEX 05:03 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I’m still waiting for more info on if he abused Crystal like a week ago
You must have missed the latest "BREAKING NEWS" last Friday? Said he "MAY" have done so!
He MAY HAVE DONE IT I TELL YOU!
bigbucks24 05:23 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
Peterson admitted he did it.

There is no proof Tyreek did anything... People need to stop speculating and judging.
Speculation.
bigbucks24 05:43 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Relative to older children, 3-year-olds have a limited understanding of the effects of their statements on others’ beliefs and are less aware of the negative consequences of revealing transgressions.

3 year olds say whatever someone tells them. If a mom tells the son that daddy hurt him when he actually didn’t, it’s possible he could say these things. Children this young don’t understand the consequences of what they say.

On a side note Crystal admitted to lying to investigators about the abuse incident so it’s possible and plausible that she lied again in saying Tyreek abused the boy when in fact he didnt
Good Lord. Is there evidence to a study that says this or are you just putting it out there as fact? How can you be so blind in your undying support of Tyreek? You complain about people trying to convict him when they don't know the facts, but you profess his innocence when you don't know the facts either. You are just so over the top. How about don't pronounce him guilty or innocent quite yet? And can we stop trying to convict the mother? Talk about speculation.
Chiefshrink 06:33 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by bigbucks24:
but you profess his innocence when you don't know the facts either.
Innocent until proven guilty maybe ?:-)
PAChiefsGuy 06:38 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
When there are no charges or jailtime, this kind of thing is quickly forgotten.

The same people that were and are clamoring for the Chiefs to release Hunt and Hill immediately are now talking about how awesome the Browns will be, in part due to adding Hunt. **** these people and their phony moral high grounds.

No conviction? Keep him. Play him. If a rapist can continue to play despite a detailed account of his actions, then there's no reason for Hill not to play.

If he is truly a bad parent, I can guarantee that will change.
Lol at the people saying Hill is 'innocent until proven guilty' and then calling Big Ben a rapist. Big Ben wasnt convicted of rape so if you are going to keep calling him a rapist please stop w the innocent until proven guilty crap.
RetiredSeniorChief 06:41 PM 04-29-2019
If PacMan Jones can play in the League for over 10 years...………..then anyone can.
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:54 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Lol at the people saying Hill is 'innocent until proven guilty' and then calling Big Ben a rapist. Big Ben wasnt convicted of rape so if you are going to keep calling him a rapist please stop w the innocent until proven guilty crap.
Ben Roth is a multiple rapist and shitty human being. Tyreek Hill hasn't been charged with jack-shit.

Does squirrel tits see the difference now?
penguinz 06:57 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Ben Roth is a multiple rapist and shitty human being. Tyreek Hill hasn't been charged with jack-shit.

Does squirrel tits see the difference now?
Hill pleaded guilty to assaulting his pregnant girlfriend. Why does everyone act like he isn’t capable of being a shit human being more than once?
RaidersOftheCellar 07:21 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
That’s the point. Neither has been convicted. Hill hasn’t even been accused of anything specific and there were no witnesses.
pugsnotdrugs19 10:11 PM 04-29-2019
I could be dead wrong here... but after connecting some dots, namely what Clark said Saturday and the fact that they didn’t make a move yet, I think they’re keeping him.. at least for awhile.

Hunt kept reiterating on Saturday that Tyreek “isn’t currently with the organization” as if he’s gone but technically he’s not... it was like he was saying they were getting rid of him but only for the time being.

And whether you or I think that’s right or wrong, I don’t know the answer. But I think that’s what they’re doing.

There’s an argument to be made that the best thing for Hill, his children, and the rest of the family is to get him help while not really being on the team... the guy isn’t going to play this year regardless.

Mellinger laid it out really well yesterday. I think he’s right. Even if he never plays here again, I think you help the family right now.
Chiefshrink 10:18 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I could be dead wrong here... but after connecting some dots, namely what Clark said Saturday and the fact that they didn’t make a move yet, I think they’re keeping him.. at least for awhile.

Hunt kept reiterating on Saturday that Tyreek “isn’t currently with the organization” as if he’s gone but technically he’s not... it was like he was saying they were getting rid of him but only for the time being.

And whether you or I think that’s right or wrong, I don’t know the answer. But I think that’s what they’re doing.

There’s an argument to be made that the best thing for Hill, his children, and the rest of the family is to get him help while not really being on the team... the guy isn’t going to play this year regardless.

Mellinger laid it out really well yesterday. I think he’s right. Even if he never plays here again, I think you help the family right now.
Clark learned his lesson not to assume Goodell has the same moral compass as he does(a la losing Hunt to the Browns).
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:19 PM 04-29-2019
Hunt even said that they will make the right decision at the right time.

Basically if he’s innocent or they don’t find any new charges he’s a Chief. If they found out he did break his sons arm he will be gone
Page 99 of 173
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149 > Last »
Up