ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 99 of 114
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109 > Last »
Media Center>**** Official PS4 Discussion Thread ****
007 08:45 PM 11-27-2013
Think its about time we separate the consoles. I would like to officially start a log of who owns a PS4 for future gaming groups.

Username ...............| CP name

lllGurulll ..................| Guru
SuddenlyToast ........| SuperChief
CONeal81 ...............| Wyatt Earp
SAULBADGUY ..........| SAULBADGUY
theXfactor82 ..........| CanadianChief
Jerm_C ..................| Jerm
Aturnis ..................| Aturnis
Betelgeuse-123 .......| mother****erjones
hnosaj2 .................| jiveturkey
bgguitarman ...........|bgguitarman
taklinn1..................|Nightfyre
KCFalcon59.............|KCFalcon59
shoxfan .................|Mr. Arrowhead
hboosboy ...............|Ted Theodore Logan
rogersmattr ............| Superturtle
valbrandon..............| BigBeauford
OnlyInDreams23 .....| Goshox
Hntrsdad..................l Gonzo
crazycoffey ..............| crazycoffey
kcrockaholic4life .......| kcrockaholic
Demonpenz .............| Demonpenz
Tytunn ....................| DC.chief
Smelcolm_Black .......| Chest Rockwell
djjasonp ..................| DJJasonp
pestilenceaf23 ..........| Dicky McElephant
TinyEvel ..................| TinyEvel
RAIZx762 ................| bigjosh006
TheGentleman69 .....| Clyde Frog
LuckyDogRocker ......| BigChiefFan
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:16 PM 01-21-2016
So I killed the Griffin actually kicked it's ass without dying once to do it. So I'm moving right along and feeling like a bad ass (Griffin head tied to side of horse). First time I played in a week fuck.

Then go for a dip in the river for a swim and search for shit and these cock sucking swamp bitches come up and drag me down. I've tried to thwart them off with the cross bow but I just need get them from a far. Fuck you you fucks lets fight on land where I can cut your balls off and feed them to you.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:12 PM 01-21-2016
Just got my 2 terabyte HD from Amazon. That was easy as fuck.
[Reply]
007 06:01 PM 01-28-2016
when do the beta keys start going out for preorders of The Division?
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:46 PM 02-07-2016
It be nice if they came out with a new Red Dead Redemption for PS4. I beat that game on PS3 and it was great game.

Also The Godfather was fun on PS3 but can't find it for PS4 don't think they made it for Ps4. What's up with that?

I think they had several good games out for PS3 that they didn't produce for PS4 kinda pisses me off.
[Reply]
Setsuna 10:21 AM 02-10-2016
Who's getting Street Fighter V?
[Reply]
GoShox 07:30 PM 02-10-2016
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
I am, will basically be my first exposure to the fighting genre and I'm pretty excited for it
[Reply]
WeathermanKumke 07:50 PM 02-10-2016
You all still won't play me in madden. Would destroy every single one of you.
[Reply]
kcxiv 01:58 PM 02-12-2016
ya know im all in on some street fighter, i still play IV daily. Im just so glad they took out 1 frame links in V. 1 frame links are bullshit. I can do them, but they are so unforgiving.

Also, double dipped and bought Rainbow 6 Siege on the PS4. I just felt like everytime i played on PC that there was some damn cheaters/Hackers playing doing some insane shit. I love the game, so i decided to try it on PS4. Was playing it pretty much all night lastnight.
[Reply]
Setsuna 08:23 PM 02-12-2016
Originally Posted by GoShox:
I am, will basically be my first exposure to the fighting genre and I'm pretty excited for it
Yeah me too in a way. Haven't played a fighting game since MvC in the arcade.

Originally Posted by kcxiv:
ya know im all in on some street fighter, i still play IV daily. Im just so glad they took out 1 frame links in V. 1 frame links are bullshit. I can do them, but they are so unforgiving.

Also, double dipped and bought Rainbow 6 Siege on the PS4. I just felt like everytime i played on PC that there was some damn cheaters/Hackers playing doing some insane shit. I love the game, so i decided to try it on PS4. Was playing it pretty much all night lastnight.
Nice! People love R6S. I just pre-ordered SFV. I'm pumped.
[Reply]
Gonzo 06:42 PM 02-13-2016
God I hate February and early March. No new games worth a shit until late March/April.

However, looking through the lists of new games... This spring/summer is going to be pretty awesome.

I don't know if 2016 will even be able to hold a candle to last year, regarding games but there are some really promising titles coming out.

No Man's Sky and Horizon: Zero Dawn are two of the unknowns I'm really looking forward to.

Uncharted Four is going to be a tough one to beat this year, IMO.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 08:16 PM 02-13-2016
I picked up a copy and of farcry 4 a while back. This is an amazing game, absolutely love it.
[Reply]
kcxiv 09:40 PM 02-13-2016
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
God I hate February and early March. No new games worth a shit until late March/April.

However, looking through the lists of new games... This spring/summer is going to be pretty awesome.

I don't know if 2016 will even be able to hold a candle to last year, regarding games but there are some really promising titles coming out.

No Man's Sky and Horizon: Zero Dawn are two of the unknowns I'm really looking forward to.

Uncharted Four is going to be a tough one to beat this year, IMO.
Only 2 games I'm going to buy are in Feb and early March. Street fighter 5 on ps4 and the division on pc. Can't wait
[Reply]
kcxiv 09:46 PM 02-13-2016
Yeah me too in a way. Haven't played a fighting game since MvC in the arcade.

Nice! People love R6S. I just pre-ordered SFV. I'm pumped.
if you wanna practice let me know. Im probably gonna be using Dhalsim and Nicalli
[Reply]
Gonzo 01:31 PM 02-14-2016
Looks like I may be trying out two new games shortly.
Both are suspense/drama/horror type games that look a little similar regarding their genre and gameplay but are in totally different settings.
Firewatch and Layers of Fear. The first was released last week with mostly positive responses. The second comes out Tuesday and looks ****ing awesome.

I'll let you all know what's up with both when I can.
[Reply]
Setsuna 06:08 PM 02-14-2016
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
if you wanna practice let me know. Im probably gonna be using Dhalsim and Nicalli
I def will be wanting to practice. I'll prob use chun-li and nash. My psn name is Brightflame00 and they need to add it to the list.
[Reply]
Page 99 of 114
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109 > Last »
Up