ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 98 of 173
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
comochiefsfan 11:29 AM 04-29-2019
I'm just so disappointed.

That offense was so fun to watch, everybody was young and they seemed to love playing together.

To see it cut down like this, so soon, is incredibly demoralizing as a fan.
MahiMike 11:49 AM 04-29-2019
This has morphed into a pile-on against Clark Hunt. LaCanDicka leading the way. I'd love to get in a room with that POS.
MahiMike 11:59 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
This team hasn't won dick in nearly 50 years. Clearly the times they didn't try hard enough surpassed the times that they did. Yet here we all are. I'm not going anywhere, even though rooting for them has always crushed my soul to some degree for as long as I can remember, whether it was watching them barely miss the playoffs because of a missed FG, or a kickoff out of bounds, or a blown call, or the other side spraying their uniforms with cooking spray, or freezing my ass off in the upper level at the only AFC Championship Game ever played in a stadium that opened in 1972. I stick with them and keep hoping they'll change. Sort of like... a battered wife. Or fiance.

I root for this team because they're Kansas City and I'm from Kansas City. If they moved they'd be as dead to me as Neil Smith was when he went to Denver. The end. I see no correlation between that and whether or not they have shitty people on the roster.

I'm not looking for these players to be my friends, or to have them house sit for me when I'm out of town. I know lots of them are shitty people who I wouldn't like, much like the people who act in my favorite movies or sing my favorite songs. I didn't burn my blu-rays of L.A. Confidential and Seven when Kevin Spacey was outed as a lowlife degenerate predator. The fact that I couldn't have a five minute conversation about politics with Don Henley without wanting to strangle him won't stop me from loving the Eagles. Shatner being a giant jerkoff won't stop me from loving Star Trek. And nothing Tyreek Hill did or didn't do will stop me from rooting for the Chiefs, and since I don't think there's any way he'll be permanently banned over this, and I don't want to see him play for another team, I want him here. And if he is here, I hope he catches 20 ****ing touchdown passes including the one that wins the Super Bowl. Because my feelings on him being a shitty father or boyfriend or person don't mean a goddamn thing.

And I don't pretend otherwise.
Well said.:-)
TEX 12:06 PM 04-29-2019
This team hasn't won dick in nearly 50 years. Clearly the times they didn't try hard enough surpassed the times that they did. Yet here we all are. I'm not going anywhere, even though rooting for them has always crushed my soul to some degree for as long as I can remember, whether it was watching them barely miss the playoffs because of a missed FG, or a kickoff out of bounds, or a blown call, or the other side spraying their uniforms with cooking spray, or freezing my ass off in the upper level at the only AFC Championship Game ever played in a stadium that opened in 1972. I stick with them and keep hoping they'll change. Sort of like... a battered wife. Or fiance.

I root for this team because they're Kansas City and I'm from Kansas City. If they moved they'd be as dead to me as Neil Smith was when he went to Denver. The end. I see no correlation between that and whether or not they have shitty people on the roster.

I'm not looking for these players to be my friends, or to have them house sit for me when I'm out of town. I know lots of them are shitty people who I wouldn't like, much like the people who act in my favorite movies or sing my favorite songs. I didn't burn my blu-rays of L.A. Confidential and Seven when Kevin Spacey was outed as a lowlife degenerate predator. The fact that I couldn't have a five minute conversation about politics with Don Henley without wanting to strangle him won't stop me from loving the Eagles. Shatner being a giant jerkoff won't stop me from loving Star Trek. And nothing Tyreek Hill did or didn't do will stop me from rooting for the Chiefs, and since I don't think there's any way he'll be permanently banned over this, and I don't want to see him play for another team, I want him here. And if he is here, I hope he catches 20 ****ing touchdown passes including the one that wins the Super Bowl. Because my feelings on him being a shitty father or boyfriend or person don't mean a goddamn thing.

:-) Very well said sir!
GloryDayz 03:13 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
It's not about that.

It's about what you are willing to accept in order to cheer for your favorite jersey, I guess.

Certain things are worse than other things.

Everybody's free to draw their own line.

I know where mine is. What I'll accept. And what is just a moral compromise I'm not willing to accept. At some point, it's literally just a jersey. If that's all it is, if I'm repulsed by the people wearing it, I can't get excited for their success. If I'd really rather see the guy wearing that jersey get Thiesmann'd, then what am I watching for?

I'm not even against giving people second chances. We're past that here now.

Anyway, I'm not going to read anymore posts in these Hill threads. I'll chat in other threads about other things.
It's exactly about that.
sedated 03:21 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
This has morphed into a pile-on against Clark Hunt. LaCanDicka leading the way. I'd love to get in a room with that POS.
That guy is an insufferable clown and should be fired. "Media" members who use their own biases to go on witch hunts are hacks (we have a local one here in KC as well).
RollChiefsRoll 03:32 PM 04-29-2019

Chiefs owner Clark Hunt says he's "deeply disturbed" by the Tyreek Hill situation. I'm deeply disturbed by how he has responded to DV and abuse dating back to December of 2012. It's beyond time for drastic change there: https://t.co/gCEQkFOVgd

— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) April 29, 2019

PAChiefsGuy 03:34 PM 04-29-2019

You make some good points but a lot of us don't want to root for someone like Hill. To each their own but if he did abuse the kid I don't want the guy on the team. If another team wants him they can have him. I can overlook a lot of vices but not child abuse.

I'd love for the Chiefs to win the SB in my lifetime but if they don't it's not the end of the world. I'll live. And the Chiefs can win the SB without Tyreek. You act like if we don't have him on the team Chiefs are guaranteed to never win a SB when Mahomes is here.. We still got plenty of weapons and Mahomes/Reid..

I do agree that it is complete bullshit that teams like Chiefs do not get compensated when they draft a player like Hill and he then gets released and signs with another team but it happens you just gotta move on. It happened to the Falcons with Vick... It's not like we would be the only team this happens too. It's simply the risk you take when you draft a guy like Hill. Shit, look at Vick he had a squeaky clean past and it still happened.
In58men 03:39 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...mpression=true

Here’s Jason La Canfora bragging about how the Browns and Dorsey won with the Hunt signing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:41 PM 04-29-2019
This piece of shit should be fired!! We need Jeremy Guthrie back to troll his worthless ass with these Os ain’t loyal shirt
GloryDayz 03:58 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
You make some good points but a lot of us don't want to root for someone like Hill. To each their own but if he did abuse the kid I don't want the guy on the team. If another team wants him they can have him. I can overlook a lot of vices but not child abuse.

I'd love for the Chiefs to win the SB in my lifetime but if they don't it's not the end of the world. I'll live. And the Chiefs can win the SB without Tyreek. You act like if we don't have him on the team Chiefs are guaranteed to never win a SB when Mahomes is here.. We still got plenty of weapons and Mahomes/Reid..

I do agree that it is complete bullshit that teams like Chiefs do not get compensated when they draft a player like Hill and he then gets released and signs with another team but it happens you just gotta move on. It happened to the Falcons with Vick... It's not like we would be the only team this happens too. It's simply the risk you take when you draft a guy like Hill. Shit, look at Vick he had a squeaky clean past and it still happened.
If he abused the kid he'll be in jail, problem solved. If he didn't abuse the kid he won't be in jail, and should be helping KC win a SB.
Pasta Little Brioni 04:05 PM 04-29-2019
I'm sure old LaCanfora didn't watch the Ravens when they had a murderer in the field. Suuuuure. Hypocrite trash.
BlackOp 04:28 PM 04-29-2019
I'm not sure which is lazier...the fake outrage reporting or his Marty Feldman eye.
TEX 04:52 PM 04-29-2019
So no "BREAKING NEWS" today regarding what Tyreek "may" have done? :-)
RaidersOftheCellar 04:56 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:

When there are no charges or jailtime, this kind of thing is quickly forgotten.

The same people that were and are clamoring for the Chiefs to release Hunt and Hill immediately are now talking about how awesome the Browns will be, in part due to adding Hunt. Fuck these people and their phony moral high grounds.

No conviction? Keep him. Play him. If a rapist can continue to play despite a detailed account of his actions, then there's no reason for Hill not to play.

If he is truly a bad parent, I can guarantee that will change.
Page 98 of 173
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148 > Last »
Up