ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 98 of 163
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
jettio 10:30 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
CPS, the DA and media like Brooke Pryor are using Reek's celebrity status to further their own agendas. Meanwhile, since this has been going on, hundreds of little kids in the metro have been abused in horrific ways and nothing will be done. They only care about them if there is a benefit to be exploited.
I listened to the KC Star podcast with Pryor and Gregorian and their crime reporter, and it was terrible how they used the little bit that the DA said to throw stones at Tyreek Hill and his wife.

Pryor went on a rant about how Adrian Peterson is still playing for the Redskins. As if he did not receive an adequate sanction for disciplining his son in the way he was disciplined when he was a kid. She should actually write an opinion piece about how out of whack is her moral compass when it comes to black athletes.

Reporters that call for lifetime bans for every single thing that ever happens should not be reporters, especially when it is from a race bias and gender bias perspective.

I hope all of the Chiefs players find a tactful way to stay away from the KC Star reporters that have exploited this situation.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:33 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Yeah, innocent until proven guilty is such an outdated concept. Let's get a rope.
This is a discussion board, not a court of law or a jury, you moron.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:34 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I think everyone on here was surprised in the Hill pick, especially after the murder-then suicide in our own parking lot. The fact she was pregnant made the attack even more horrific.

My point was- posting hearsay without proof during an ongoing investigation was reckless and based on his posting history, makes it suspicious that his feelings on Hill did not motivate it.

IF Hill did this to his poor son, or whoever did it - I hope they go to jail for a long time. I have lived through this happening to my grandson and it is something I wouldn't wish on anyone.
Sure, but the thing about a second chance is that...there's a history there. You're already on a short rope. That's not unfair; you've shown yourself to be a bad apple, and you have to change that perception. It's not everyone else's fault they're suspicious of you, you have given reason to be.

I agree that we don't know what's going on. It could be that his parents (who clearly didn't instill the best uhh...let's say coping skills in their son) did this; or Crystal (although isn't she like a teacher or something? Seems like maybe she'd have better childcare skills than average) or her parents or some extended family member.

I also think that it's important for the organization to come forward with whatever they've got. They sell us a product, we buy it, we have a right as consumers to know what we're buying and make our own decision about it. They can't let this just hang around.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:35 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by philfree:
If things were being leaked and they were indeed facts I would imagine that that information would be found someplace besides just Chiefs Planet.
You are free to believe what you want. I've seen multiple instances where these people clearly had information that no one was aware of that soon made its way into the public sphere.

Those of you pointing out that Duncan has hated Hill since day 1 are grasping at some very thin straws.
[Reply]
Hydrae 10:35 AM 04-25-2019
Yeah, innocent until proven guilty is such an outdated concept. Let's get a rope.
You have obviously never dealt with child services.

Long story that I really do not want to share from my past was pretty fucked up and my experience with child services (in a different state) was not a good one. In the end I lost custody of my son due to something alleged in the home of the child care provider. It also led to the removal of his half-brother from his foster home which was where the child care provider resided. This to protect those boys. But the baby girl of the child care provider was never involved in any discussions about safety and not removed from the home. Made no sense 25+ years ago and does not make sense to me today.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 10:35 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
So in your eyes, it's okay to theorycraft how he is probably, almost definitely guilty, but not discuss any other alternatives. Got it.
[Reply]
C3HIEF3S 10:35 AM 04-25-2019
For some of us it serves as a discussion board AND legal counsel.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 10:37 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
You have obviously never dealt with child services.

Long story that I really do not want to share from my past was pretty ****ed up and my experience with child services (in a different state) was not a good one. In the end I lost custody of my son due to something alleged in the home of the child care provider. It also led to the removal of his half-brother from his foster home which was where the child care provider resided. This to protect those boys. But the baby girl of the child care provider was never involved in any discussions about safety and not removed from the home. Made no sense 25+ years ago and does not make sense to me today.
I have no idea how this applies to what I said.
[Reply]
Hydrae 10:38 AM 04-25-2019
I have no idea how this applies to what I said.
My experience is that when dealing with child services you pretty much are guilty unless you can prove yourself innocent.
[Reply]
MightyMouse 10:38 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
One thing I don't understand is why yesterday he was posting how everyone will like what is going to be announced at the press conference. That isnt close to being accurate.

Its like he got info no charges were going to be filed and then later was told all of the horrific evidence against Hill. Here is this info, then later here is THIS info.

That makes little sense to me. Sounds like his source enjoys the drama. :-)
There is horrific evidence but they couldn’t file charges?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:39 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by MightyMouse:
There is horrific evidence but they couldn’t file charges?
they just can't prove who did it.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:39 AM 04-25-2019
So in your eyes, it's okay to theorycraft how he is probably, almost definitely guilty, but not discuss any other alternatives. Got it.
You're welcome to discuss whatever the fuck you want. Maybe duncan is a malicious liar with an axe to grind. Maybe he was sold a false bill of goods by somebody else with an axe to grind. Sure as shit the DA is politically driven, the media wants a story, and the CPS/DFS are laughably incompetent most of the time.

I'm just using the info that is publicly known as well as heresey from others that all matches up to come to my own conclusion.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:41 AM 04-25-2019
You're welcome to discuss whatever the **** you want. Maybe duncan is a malicious liar with an axe to grind. Maybe he was sold a false bill of goods by somebody else with an axe to grind. Sure as shit the DA is politically driven, the media wants a story, and the CPS/DFS are laughably incompetent most of the time.

I'm just using the info that is publicly known as well as heresey from others that all matches up to come to my own conclusion.
HEARSAY, bruh. He said, she said.

heresy is something completely different. I think Jesus was gay. Actually, i don't think he ever actually existed. That's heresy. :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:41 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Or he was reacting to information in real time. First, he got wind that there would be no charges filed. Then he got more information that actually...there's some really ****ed up stuff here but they can't pin it on anyone specifically. I think it's pretty easy to figure out who his source is unless you're braindead. That doesn't mean his source is getting everything in advance, but is getting more than the general public.
With my own dealings with Children's Mercy, DFS and law enforcement- we were told they could not do anything unless our Grandson has a severe injury (I guess being beaten, burned and bitten does not count) and they specifically stated a BROKEN Limb that has evidence of being twisted, or a blunt trauma impact causing the break.

So in Reek's case- If one of these things occurred- the hospital would have a Legal Obligation to call the police. Both parents would be arrested and it would be sorted out from there. As a parent- you are responsible for your child's safety at all times.

No charges were filed. As far as afterward, if the kid was beaten so terrible as Duncan stated- once again Both parents or whoever was watching him at the time, would be arrested and then it would be investigated. Unfortunately, it seems that once again CPS and law enforcement have bungled this case. The kid was hurt and somone got away with it. :-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:44 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by C3HIEF3S:
For some of us it serves as a discussion board AND legal counsel.
I don't do anything without CP approval. I am at work because CP said I could go.
[Reply]
Page 98 of 163
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148 > Last »
Up