ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 98 of 289
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148198 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
Katipan 06:10 AM 10-04-2023
Ha ha?
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:22 AM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Ha ha?
Stop by later, it'll be funnier!
[Reply]
Katipan 06:27 AM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Stop by later, it'll be funnier!
Why are you so mad lately?
You ok?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:29 AM 10-04-2023
You ok?
He wouldn't be so mad if he smoked a joint on occasion
[Reply]
Katipan 06:33 AM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I don't know if i believe that.

I don't even talk about how much i consume.

There is maybe 1 member here who knows my pot lifestyle yet the narrative of my usage gets invented and driven off into the sunset by people with the creative energy of a potato.

I don't really care. Everytime they talk about drugs with me it reminds the internet that i sell drugs. I'm OK with that.

But why all the mad?
This is a fun time to be alive.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:34 AM 10-04-2023

[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:43 AM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by stevieray:
I felt the need to respond to your racist and ageism bs, which is all too common on this board
Sorry, do you think the person I responded to was not a middle-aged white male? Do you feel that insecure about your age and race?

Spoiler: I'm a middle-aged white male.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:51 AM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Spoiler: I'm a middle-aged white male.
Maybe that's why we're all so angry.

I'm going to go buy a 90s t-top Camaro and make a mixed tape.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:32 AM 10-04-2023
Similar to black people getting away with using the "a" at the end

My friends and I call each other MAWGs all the time

Wat up my MAWG

Who let the MAWGs out?!

The MAWG Pound
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 08:03 AM 10-04-2023
This all took a weird turn.

But really, its the same weird bickering turn that happens in a lot of threads.

Don't worry, be happy. Whatever it is, it will soon pass.
[Reply]
wazu 08:37 AM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Similar to black people getting away with using the "a" at the end

My friends and I call each other MAWGs all the time

Wat up my MAWG

Who let the MAWGs out?!

The MAWG Pound
He got that MAWG in ‘em!
[Reply]
DaFace 08:47 AM 10-04-2023
I don't know if i believe that.

I don't even talk about how much i consume.

There is maybe 1 member here who knows my pot lifestyle yet the narrative of my usage gets invented and driven off into the sunset by people with the creative energy of a potato.

I don't really care. Everytime they talk about drugs with me it reminds the internet that i sell drugs. I'm OK with that.

But why all the mad?
It's funny how people grasp on to one thing and run with it forever. I've been a (nearly) nightly toker longer than I've been on this site, though admittedly I haven't ever gotten into long discussions about it.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:47 AM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by philfree:
You don't?:-)
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Yup, the unhappy middle-aged white male who wants her to sing the anthem and finish it with "Home of the Chiefs" is the exact person she wants to please. And should please. And that the organization would want her to please by doing that.

Have you ever wondered why no one else has altered the anthem like that? And why it would only be a negative for the team itself?
It pisses people off in their stadium. Me and OTWP58 went to Indy got a playoff game. They seemed like nice fans until home of the Chiefs filled the stadium. They were really upset. Hurt that we would desecrater the anthem that way. It wasn't opposing fans giving us shit. Their outrage was real. Before the Karen era.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:49 AM 10-04-2023
You ok?

But why all the mad?
He's went off on me a couple of time lately too. Over nothing. It was weird. Just kept arguing.:-)
[Reply]
DaFace 08:53 AM 10-04-2023
Getting back to the actual SSB discussion, I'm all for Taylor screaming it when she's in the crowd, but the "official" anthem singer should stick to "brave" in my opinion. I doubt she'd ever deign to be a lowly SSB singer, but if she ever did, I'd prefer she stick to the script.
[Reply]
Page 98 of 289
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148198 > Last »
Up