ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 97 of 379
« First < 47879394959697 9899100101107147197 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 07:03 PM 01-19-2020
Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:22 PM 01-21-2020
How does everybody think the 49ers D compares to the Rams D we faced on Monday night football 2018? They had aaron donald and company and gave us some fits. Serious question. We put up 50.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:22 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Hern:
It doesn’t bother me at all. It’s just football. Plus I made a great friend in Rabs. Hard to think I’m wasting my time.
Well you've joined forces with the guy who thinks we should've fired Andy Reid so you've got that going for you...
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:23 PM 01-21-2020
Can anybody find strength of schedule comparisons??
[Reply]
Hern 07:26 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Well you've joined forces with the guy who thinks we should've fired Andy Reid so you've got that going for you...

Not a bad dude. Poster Burp is also a nice guy. Bit of a jerk but I think he’s coming around.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:27 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Ahh... the game that sold me. After watching that one on YouTube, that was when I knew I was going to be devastated if we didn’t draft him.
Based on the hype we are hearing about this Niners pass rush, I am looking forward to it. 100 million people watching and Mahomes will get a chance to show some of his Tarkenton magic to the world. I think some of them are in for a surprise. Dee Ford knows how elusive Mahomes is. I'm surprised the Niner fans have already forgotten the insane scramble play he pulled on them a year ago.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:27 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Deebo19:
I think it’s because it’s quite apparent that 49er fans are a lot more knowledgeable about the Chiefs than the Chiefs are of the 49ers.
But haven't watched a single Chiefs game all year.

Go sniff some shitty draws, Deebo.

[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:28 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Who?

I think Andy Reid is a very good head football coach.

And when he wins the Super Bowl, he'll be a future HOFer.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:29 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
How does everybody think the 49ers D compares to the Rams D we faced on Monday night football 2018? They had aaron donald and company and gave us some fits. Serious question. We put up 50.
God, it could've been 64 if it weren't for Aaron Donald. Thst game was crazy.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:30 PM 01-21-2020

[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:30 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Deebo19:
Who???? The Chiefs haven’t played ANYBODY this year.

None of those teams have 2 stud DE’s, 2 stud DT’s, and a rotation of back ups like the Niners.

You have a lot of reasons to be confident, that is not one of them lol
Umm... Bosa stud DE: buy it
Buckner stud DT: buy it

Armstead and Ford would be elite if those skills existed in the same body. They’re both pretty one dimensional guys, though. Holds them back from stud status, imo.

Unless you’re counting Thomas. You’re not, right?
[Reply]
MOARGore 07:33 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by thegame214:
You 49ers fans are really trying to convince yourselves that you're not scared of Pat, when in reality you saw a glimpse of what he can do to you guys last year (i think it was 31-10 at one point).

You can BANK on Mahomes drawing Ford offsides in this game and getting free plays. You better hope it doesn't cost you the Super Bowl like it did us last year.

It was 35-7, and I'm definitely scared of Mahomes.

If the Chiefs had any other QB in the league, we'd be favored to win, and I'd feel a lot better about the game.
[Reply]
MOARGore 07:37 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Umm... Bosa stud DE: buy it
Buckner stud DT: buy it

Armstead and Ford would be elite if those skills existed in the same body. They’re both pretty one dimensional guys, though. Holds them back from stud status, imo.

Unless you’re counting Thomas. You’re not, right?

Armstead is actually really versatile. He plays both inside and outside and is good against the run and pass.

Ford has been a great speed rusher for us that has boosted the line as a whole.

My concern is that they're not going to get to Mahomes EVERY time, and he can hit explosive plays that dig the team out of holes even if they get behind the sticks.
[Reply]
SanDiego49er 07:39 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by thegame214:
You 49ers fans are really trying to convince yourselves that you're not scared of Pat, when in reality you saw a glimpse of what he can do to you guys last year (i think it was 31-10 at one point).

You can BANK on Mahomes drawing Ford offsides in this game and getting free plays. You better hope it doesn't cost you the Super Bowl like it did us last year.
If you think 2018 49ers = 2019 49ers boy you are in for a real surprise. There are multiple free agents, draft picks, guys coming back from injuries and young guys who now grew up who have had a big impact. Night and day. 2018 - 2019. Not the same team at all. If you are hoping for that team to show up you are in for a real unpleasant surprise. Also the QB got hurt and we were dealing with a backup too. No small thing there either.
[Reply]
burt 07:40 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Hern:
Not a bad dude. Poster Burp is also a nice guy. Bit of a jerk but I think he’s coming around.
It's burt....and fuck you.
[Reply]
FLBRONCO 07:41 PM 01-21-2020
Just stopping by. I am normally on a different board as you can tell. On the average day you all are my sworn enemy. But we are out of it and I'm getting soft in my old age.

Just wanted to say I am happy for Andy, the team and all of you. One thing I know is that the Chiefs have a very loyal fan base who have hung in there for a long time. Us older Bronco fans can relate a bit.

I was VERY HAPPY to see you all bring the Trophy home!

It will be hard in the SB cause SF is the west coast Broncos with all of the former Broncos out there. Just the same San Fran has had their fair share and I will be very happy to see you all bring the first one home in 50 yrs, you all deserve it. So for this game at least I wish you all luck and there will be a big part of me rooting for you.

Good Luck (Salute)
[Reply]
Page 97 of 379
« First < 47879394959697 9899100101107147197 > Last »
Up