ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 97 of 232
« First < 47879394959697 9899100101107147197 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2017-2018 NBA Playoffs thread!
Al Bundy 08:21 PM 04-13-2018

We'll see if the Warriors recover from the end of the season stretch of stinkers.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:29 PM 05-22-2018
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Yep. This is why Harden is a famous choker. Absolutely could have daggered the Warriors. If GS scores on this possession, it's over
They were all choking down the stretch on both sides. Perhaps not too surprising as the last time the Warriors faced even the semblance of a challenge in 2016 they collapsed.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:39 PM 05-22-2018
Durant went 9 for 24 with just 3 assists in the biggest game of his season so far. "Basically as good as LeBron" though.
[Reply]
mcaj22 09:44 PM 05-22-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Durant went 9 for 24 with just 3 assists in the biggest game of his season so far. "Basically as good as LeBron" though.
Durant homers will counter with "but Ariza elite defender! Durant gets a pass"
[Reply]
staylor26 09:46 PM 05-22-2018
Nobody said that. I said it’s closer than you’ll ever admit.

Seeing what CP3 and Harden are doing really puts it into perspective how sad the excuse making of the big bad Warriors is for Lebron. Remember when you sucked Lebron off for taking two? Well it doesn’t look all that impressive now, does it?

I’d love to see the Rockets win the series so they could go on to beat the Cavs, and we don’t have to hear the narrative that the Warriors unfairly ruined Lebron’s chase for more rings. It would probably be all Kyrie’s fault after that. Too bad that won’t happen though.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:59 PM 05-22-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Nobody said that. I said it’s closer than you’ll ever admit.
Actually, it was said. Hence the quotes. You might want to go back more than a few pages.

Originally Posted by :
I’d love to see the Rockets win the series
You don't want to risk LeBron getting #4, so I don't buy that one.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:00 PM 05-22-2018
Actually, it was said. Hence the quotes. You might want to go back more than a few pages.

You don't want to risk LeBron getting #4, so I don't buy that one.
Convenient the parts you chose to ignore are.
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 10:09 PM 05-22-2018
I think Warriors still win this series and face the Cavs in the finals
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:15 PM 05-22-2018
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief:
I think Warriors still win this series and face the Cavs in the finals
That's what's going to happen (and the Warriors will win once there), but it's good to have the LeBron haters afraid for even one night.
[Reply]
-King- 10:16 PM 05-22-2018
That's what's going to happen (and the Warriors will win once there), but it's good to have the LeBron haters afraid for even one night.
Who are the LeBron haters and what are they afraid of?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 10:31 PM 05-22-2018
Not even gonna lie. Been rooting for injuries hard in this series. Glad to see Iggy and Klay banged up. Their roster should be illegal anyway.

Harden went ice cold and they still won!
[Reply]
banecat 10:34 PM 05-22-2018
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:
Not even gonna lie. Been rooting for injuries hard in this series. Glad to see Iggy and Klay banged up. Their roster should be illegal anyway.

Hell yeah. Glad that I'm not the only one thinking this
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:08 PM 05-22-2018
Been in Vegas since Friday and this is this first game I have watched since being here. That is bad news for the Celtics since I will still be here tomorrow. :-)

As far as this game goes, GS had this game but when Curry went out the offense went to shit. Plus Durant had a very rare bad shooting game. I think the GS will rebound in Game 5 and then win at home in Game 6 just like I predicted. People were idiots\stupid for saying this was going to be a short series, Houston is too good of a team.

On a side note, I don’t know how you people that live out West do it with these games starting at 5.
[Reply]
TEX 11:34 PM 05-22-2018
Maybe, but so many are now drawing a new line in the sand as it will now go at least 6....Im staying with my prediction of Rockets in 7.

Im thankful that your prediction of Warriors in 5 did not happen.

Im still holding out for a Rockets / Celtics Finals but will gladly take the Cavs. Would seem more legit if the Rockets beat the Warriors and Cavs in route to a title.
[Reply]
TEX 11:38 PM 05-22-2018
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:

Yep. The Rockets "Split the Oak" And now its best of 3 series with 2 in Houston. I'll take it!
[Reply]
TEX 11:48 PM 05-22-2018
Refs put 0.5 seconds on the clock? Damn, they really want the Warriors to win this.
My thoughts exactly.... At least they didnt have to totally blow an obvious back court violation to do it this time.
[Reply]
Page 97 of 232
« First < 47879394959697 9899100101107147197 > Last »
Up