ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 97 of 163
« First < 47879394959697 9899100101107147 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
Mecca 10:15 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
CPS, the DA and media like Brooke Pryor are using Reek's celebrity status to further their own agendas. Meanwhile, since this has been going on, hundreds of little kids in the metro have been abused in horrific ways and nothing will be done. They only care about them if there is a benefit to be exploited.
Well the DA likely has political aspirations and Brooke Pryor is literally trying to find an off the field story to get out of this city...
[Reply]
philfree 10:16 AM 04-25-2019
****The Tyreek Hill Thread***

Posted by duncan idaho

Mistakes are one thing.

Repeatedly punching and strangling a pregnant woman is another.

If he does get the big deal and gets it from the Chiefs, “making it right” would involve a little more than just staying out of trouble and doing what he’s required to do to not go to prison.

She’s a prosecutor. Special victims background. But it’s not about a personal stake.

I would be disgusted by his actions, that he was drafted by my team, and embarrassed he played for my team regardless.

I won’t throw a fit. I’ll continue to be disgusted and embarrassed, though.

I don’t care what he does in uniform for the Chiefs. I don’t care if they win the Super Bowl with him.

My reaction to him will continue to be disgust that he plays for the team that I follow. And embarrassment.

I’ll give him credit for keeping his nose clean and following his rules. But that doesn’t change the way I feel.

My wife didn’t tell me that people who abuse women are pieces of shit. I’ve held that opinion for a long time.

All her work did was frame that opinion with the depressing reality of how many women stay - especially when children are involved - and how rarely “I just lost my temper that one time” is a true statement.

Duncan has a right to his opinion and what Reek did in the past was horrible, I think we all agree on that. But Duncan has been one of the most vocal critics of the pick since day 1 and absolutely Hates Reek. Now he has "Insider" info on a sealed case?
Seems suspicious at best. If the info is true, then Duncan broke the confidence of his informant, who supposedly disclosed personal information during an ongoing investigation by both CPS and the DA.

If you are going to condemn Reek as the media has, and state as a fact, he did this to his poor son, better post some proof- something the DA does not even have.

My grandson was being abused by his mother. When we went to court, I had mountains of evidence; pictures of the bruises, bite marks, punch marks, 3rd-degree curling iron burn on his hand- medical reports from 3 hospitals --and DFS did Nothing, the DA did Nothing and the Courts did Nothing.

If you are going to accuse someone of a horrible crime, you better have Proof instead of second-hand hearsay.
In a world of "leaks" somehow Duncan is the only person to have received such information. I wonder if he and his "friend" held the same opinion of Hill as soon as he became a Chief.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:17 AM 04-25-2019
****The Tyreek Hill Thread***

Posted by duncan idaho

Mistakes are one thing.

Repeatedly punching and strangling a pregnant woman is another.

If he does get the big deal and gets it from the Chiefs, “making it right” would involve a little more than just staying out of trouble and doing what he’s required to do to not go to prison.

She’s a prosecutor. Special victims background. But it’s not about a personal stake.

I would be disgusted by his actions, that he was drafted by my team, and embarrassed he played for my team regardless.

I won’t throw a fit. I’ll continue to be disgusted and embarrassed, though.

I don’t care what he does in uniform for the Chiefs. I don’t care if they win the Super Bowl with him.

My reaction to him will continue to be disgust that he plays for the team that I follow. And embarrassment.

I’ll give him credit for keeping his nose clean and following his rules. But that doesn’t change the way I feel.

My wife didn’t tell me that people who abuse women are pieces of shit. I’ve held that opinion for a long time.

All her work did was frame that opinion with the depressing reality of how many women stay - especially when children are involved - and how rarely “I just lost my temper that one time” is a true statement.

Duncan has a right to his opinion and what Reek did in the past was horrible, I think we all agree on that. But Duncan has been one of the most vocal critics of the pick since day 1 and absolutely Hates Reek. Now he has "Insider" info on a sealed case?

Seems suspicious at best. If the info is true, then Duncan broke the confidence of his informant, who supposedly disclosed personal information during an ongoing investigation by both CPS and the DA.

If you are going to condemn Reek as the media has, and state as a fact, he did this to his poor son, better post some proof- something the DA does not even have.

My grandson was being abused by his mother. When we went to court, I had mountains of evidence; pictures of the bruises, bite marks, punch marks, 3rd-degree curling iron burn on his hand- medical reports from 3 hospitals --and DFS did Nothing, the DA did Nothing and the Courts did Nothing.

If you are going to accuse someone of a horrible crime, you better have Proof instead of second-hand hearsay.
OR...you can read behind the lines as to who his source is; and extrapolate that perhaps there really IS inside information.

And if you weren't a little queasy when we took Hill in the first place, I'd be skeptical of your character, to be honest. I will assume that all of us were. Sometimes fundamentally good people do really fucked up things, and I believe in second chances, so I have been willing to wait and see.

There's too much hearsay here to know what has transpired. I want to know, and honestly I think the team is going to have to answer questions. As the 'consumers' of a product, we have a right to an opinion.

I'm not burning him at the stake yet, but it doesn't look good. If you say otherwise, I think you're letting your desire for a trophy cloud your better judgement as a human being.
[Reply]
srvy 10:17 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
I'm sorry you're so distressed that Hill may have torpedoed his own career. Even if he has, this team will be fine.
There you go judge again:-) You have no idea how I am thinking or if I am distressed.

We still dont know what happened to this little boy or who is responsible for it.

You on the other hand are ready to get the rope and hang Tyreek from the nearest oak.

We still dont know anything we didnt learn much of anything in the press conference other than Steve Howe saving face.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:18 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by philfree:
In a world of "leaks" somehow Duncan is the only person to have received such information. I wonder if he and his "friend" held the same opinion of Hill as soon as he became a Chief.
Others have received similar pieces of information. Some tried to share it here but were immediately ridiculed and called liars.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:19 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by philfree:
Uh yea, Duncan has literally hated Hill since the minute he was drafted.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:20 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Well the DA likely has political aspirations and Brooke Pryor is literally trying to find an off the field story to get out of this city...
Exactly, but when other kids like my grandson are being tortured, they could care less.

And we are talking about the same CPS that has been in the spotlight many times in the last few years for negligence and failure to do their job.

The Independence DFS is absolutely worthless. They refused to take action even with a stack of abuse photos in front of them.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:23 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
No, he doesn't. Petro talked to people who know him and they said he doesn't.

:-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:23 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
OR...you can read behind the lines as to who his source is; and extrapolate that perhaps there really IS inside information.
One thing I don't understand is why yesterday he was posting how everyone will like what is going to be announced at the press conference. That isnt close to being accurate.

Its like he got info no charges were going to be filed and then later was told all of the horrific evidence against Hill. Here is this info, then later here is THIS info.

That makes little sense to me. Sounds like his source enjoys the drama. :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:24 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
No, he doesn't. Petro talked to people who know him and they said he doesn't.

:-)
Dude looks like Scott Pioli's twin brother, makes it really hard to trust him.
[Reply]
philfree 10:24 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Others have received similar pieces of information. Some tried to share it here but were immediately ridiculed and called liars.
If things were being leaked and they were indeed facts I would imagine that that information would be found someplace besides just Chiefs Planet.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:26 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Don't bother. We've already swung to trying to blame anybody other than Hill for this alleged abuse "The DA is doing this for political reasons." "Pryor is just hunting a story." "DFS/CPS usually don't care. Why are they paying special attention to Tyreek."
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:27 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

And if you weren't a little queasy when we took Hill in the first place, I'd be skeptical of your character, to be honest. I will assume that all of us were. Sometimes fundamentally good people do really ****ed up things, and I believe in second chances, so I have been willing to wait and see.

There's too much hearsay here to know what has transpired. I want to know, and honestly I think the team is going to have to answer questions. As the 'consumers' of a product, we have a right to an opinion.

I'm not burning him at the stake yet, but it doesn't look good. If you say otherwise, I think you're letting your desire for a trophy cloud your better judgement as a human being.
I think everyone on here was surprised in the Hill pick, especially after the murder-then suicide in our own parking lot. The fact she was pregnant made the attack even more horrific.

My point was- posting hearsay without proof during an ongoing investigation was reckless and based on his posting history, makes it suspicious that his feelings on Hill did not motivate it.

IF Hill did this to his poor son, or whoever did it - I hope they go to jail for a long time. I have lived through this happening to my grandson and it is something I wouldn't wish on anyone.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:28 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
One thing I don't understand is why yesterday he was posting how everyone will like what is going to be announced at the press conference. That isnt close to being accurate.

Its like he got info no charges were going to be filed and then later was told all of the horrific evidence against Hill. Here is this info, then later here is THIS info.

That makes little sense to me. Sounds like his source enjoys the drama. :-)
Or he was reacting to information in real time. First, he got wind that there would be no charges filed. Then he got more information that actually...there's some really fucked up stuff here but they can't pin it on anyone specifically. I think it's pretty easy to figure out who his source is unless you're braindead. That doesn't mean his source is getting everything in advance, but is getting more than the general public.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 10:29 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Don't bother. We've already swung to trying to blame anybody other than Hill for this alleged abuse "The DA is doing this for political reasons." "Pryor is just hunting a story." "DFS/CPS usually don't care. Why are they paying special attention to Tyreek."
Yeah, innocent until proven guilty is such an outdated concept. Let's get a rope.
[Reply]
Page 97 of 163
« First < 47879394959697 9899100101107147 > Last »
Up